• Thread starter Doinky-Power of Two
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BD MC what are you guys doing here! -.-'

I finally got a stable internet in Glasgow =_=

Friskiestspoon

Some one needs to get their mind out of the gutter. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Myself and a lot of others from world 20 have joined, and I know a few from w 38 and uk worlds too, I guess there'll be a lot of players from a lot of different worlds.

I hear the settings on w 43 are 'old school" in comparison to the likes of 20 etc, do people think that means there will be a lot more older world players?

I have the impression there is, but in reality idk, what are others thoughts?

mattcurr

Myself and a lot of others from world 20 have joined, and I know a few from w 38 and uk worlds too, I guess there'll be a lot of players from a lot of different worlds.

I hear the settings on w 43 are 'old school" in comparison to the likes of 20 etc, do people think that means there will be a lot more older world players?

I have the impression there is, but in reality idk, what are others thoughts?

I dont know that it will mean as much the older players as opposed to the better players, the older settings allow for more strategy in the unit's and how you utilize nobles, in attacking and defending. So better players tend to gravitate towards them

Though it has a statue which is a crappy new settings that allows for easy farming in the beginning.

DeletedUser

I dont know that it will mean as much the older players as opposed to the better players, the older settings allow for more strategy in the unit's and how you utilize nobles, in attacking and defending. So better players tend to gravitate towards them

Though it has a statue which is a crappy new settings that allows for easy farming in the beginning.

Oic, well it does sound interesting, I look forward to seeing how the world develops - thanks for your thoughts!