Who's joining?!

• Thread starter Doinky-Power of Two
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Iv decided to give Tribal wars another go, even if this world is low speed.

Played lots of worlds but mostly on 1,12 and 32 in tribes like TW/TV Devilk(duke)/DNY and Hate. hope i will do well here as well currently stuck on K43.

DeletedUser

Iv decided to give Tribal wars another go, even if this world is low speed.

Played lots of worlds but mostly on 1,12 and 32 in tribes like TW/TV Devilk(duke)/DNY and Hate. hope i will do well here as well currently stuck on K43.

You're the noobs that rimmed my tribe on world 12 :icon_surprised:

Welcome to world 43. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lol we rimmed lots of tribes which one was yours? btw thanks for the welcome maybe we will be on the same side this time if not better get strong quick. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol we rimmed lots of tribes which one was yours? btw thanks for the welcome maybe we will be on the same side this time if not better get strong quick. ;)

I'm sure I'll be really strong
emoticon-0165-muscle.gif

My tribe shalt not be named. World 12 was a fail world for me, so I try not to refer to it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol dah144 is that your tw name to because i think i joined your tribe before

Seems to me he's sucking up to anyone who "Claims" to be a decent player?

Me and my co player are playing, Though we are useless newbs so pay not attention to us :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Well I tried to join earlier but have given up since the game has refused me.

DeletedUser

This :p

and is that KO Predator???

Or One Hit KO???

Or are those two the same person???:lol:

I suffer from a great deal of Online-skitzophrenia. No just foolin' around. I am One Hit KO. However someone already made that account here so I can't even use it. :icon_rolleyes:

I made KO Predator as about three days ago I finally got round to watching AVP2. Then I realised we already have Predator... Mr. Purple above. So I screwed that over and went with this one since I can't use Power of Two since Doinky changed the password.