Whos joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17170

DEFO would rape him if you get what i mean... :icon_wink:

@dauthi... yeah i am sorry... havent been given the chance to prove myself... :icon_cry:

No one taught me anything...!!!

:icon_cry:

its ok. What you need to do is join a newbie training tribe, then you could learn all cool tricks that only the awesome players know. *wink*

DeletedUser

150 tribe limit is the way to go.
You can if you know a lot of experienced people can get together and own the 4 core K's.

With that limit its pretty plausible or pretty much own 1K straight away.
This will also mean family or mass recruiting tribes are harder to beat.

DeletedUser

its ok. What you need to do is join a newbie training tribe, then you could learn all cool tricks that only the awesome players know. *wink*

is that an invite? :lol:

@althalos... we will show him pleasure... in the form of a roast... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser17170

is that an invite? :lol:

Hit me up off the boards, if you really are looking for a tribe. All my contacts are in my profile.

Yes a tribe of experiences players that are agressive, could easely take the core down quick.

DeletedUser

Hit me up off the boards, if you really are looking for a tribe. All my contacts are in my profile.

Yes a tribe of experiences players that are agressive, could easely take the core down quick.

I think im with the.great.slapping i have no idea whose in it... but would need a co-player though... werent active as before but can get on pretty much every day still.

I guess we will have to see when i start.

DeletedUser

I think im with the.great.slapping i have no idea whose in it... but would need a co-player though... werent active as before but can get on pretty much every day still.

I guess we will have to see when i start.

ohhh. Aussie time?

DeletedUser17170

The great slapping? is this the elite tribe that no one wants to talk about?

DeletedUser

The great slapping? is this the elite tribe that no one wants to talk about?

i have no idea but last i looked it had some decent players which ive played with before...

havent been updated he mailed me today but havent gotten back to me with a reply yet.

DeletedUser17170

i have no idea but last i looked it had some decent players which ive played with before...

havent been updated he mailed me today but havent gotten back to me with a reply yet.

there are suppose to be 2-3 tribes starting are recruiting all the talent.

DeletedUser

really interesting settings. i tihnk i am going to try this one out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.