Who's Playing?

cokesrus

Thats not a competition any way brad has no positive contribution for the TW community

Thats not what you told me yesterday... You say Ronnie has contributed to tw? He screws over more people than Trump has in his time as president and then lies about it. If I screw you over I will tell you to your face.

DeletedUser121132

Thats not what you told me yesterday... You say Ronnie has contributed to tw? He screws over more people than Trump has in his time as president and then lies about it. If I screw you over I will tell you to your face.

I said you were a funny guy, i did not say you contribute to this game

cokesrus

you wanna play suicide shots with me?
Lets go
tumblr_mzurhd8TYd1s0njnro1_250.gif

DeletedUser121132

The reaction of the anyone who has been on a skype call with me
giphy.gif

DeletedUser119047

People would beg to differ on that on anyone who has played with both of us....

If there is something that sets him apart from most leaders it would be that atmos makes average players in his tribe perform better. I can attest to that, I've been in both sides of the fence.

DeletedUser

We are talking about 2 different types leaders. Brad plays to win, Ronnie plays to have fun. Brad has better offensive ops than Ronnie. But Ronnie has better def ops than brad. umm.. what else can i say. Brad plays with a set group of individuals in every world, who are all great players in there own right, good team chemistry. While Ronnie jumps into a world and makes a tribe from scratch and makes normal players become better players. so.. I guess they are both even. Both respected leaders from the tw community. We shouldn't be comparing them, maybe I've gone too far. Maybe other leaders out there, should take notes from Ronnie and brad.

DeletedUser

yes ive played with both leaders from previous worlds. so i've experienced legendary leaderships.... im so damn special.

DeletedUser121132

yes ive played with both leaders from previous worlds. so i've experienced legendary leaderships.... im so damn special.

You are a fool to think brad is a good leader, he is a notoriously bad leader. Time will tell and you will see.