Who's playing?

DeletedUser50073

*HP advanced players, where are you on that may i ask?

>Implying only advanced players play HP
>Having a head this big
8Erxhk6.png

Somebody needs to humble you son

DeletedUser119197

lol, yea im happy too, anyone who likes kalix (locad) is a snake themselves

Michael Corleone.

your old pal, in with the new out with the old

you try playing in kirks tribe with lord batan, wanna see if you can, that was my first ever world start. so i knew nothing about the game, even then.... think im doing better than yourself now buddy :/

*HP advanced players, where are you on that may i ask?
i would hope you are doing better than me at tw seeing as i dont play lmao

DeletedUser119197

lol your an old man picking on ppl who got red hair? and for fun you come on TW forums right... but dont play the game? not even over look it?

get a grip and get on ya rocking chair pahahha

edit: its called 'ginger hair' im not red like blood you clown

DeletedUser120056

Why is it that new players have no respect to the older players? lol #Brats

DeletedUser119197

cause old players come into forums and worlds like stupid egotistic gods. match 'lethal boy' and 'tony stark' with the ego personality and the stupidity of lethal boy and the usefulness (which is zero) just shows that they are not capable of playing or even talking on the forums just to cause drama.

and for you Mr. cheater (Otto)

For me.... i dont suck up to anyone just because of how he was a supposedly a leg back in the day, the only way he is a leg to me, is most likely hes more useful then a window leg.

respect is given when its earned. for me anyway... not sure if you have 'respect' for the game, cheating on worlds ;) Mr. I get Banned.

SO.

why dont Mr. Leg over there get back to his IRL instead of trying to pick on humans (as he doesn't know what kind he is himself) due to hair colour? or... because i am funnier and more savage ;)

AND finally..

why dont you Mr. Cheater go play some mine craft, heard theirs some good electric diamond swords over there ( probs modded them in cause your a cheater :O )

GG no re

Michael Corleone.

OMG imagine admitting to being ginger on a public forum, expecting the next post to be a suicide note
you know whats funny? poor ginger over here gets so mad about it, makes himself the victim but continues to try and make personal attacks back, cancelling out his victimhood.

besides otto, i dont want nor care about having respect from people on here lmao. i did when i was 17, but times change. i got the people i talk to from the tw community, and thats that. everyone else is irrelevant, especially balian ginger jr

DeletedUser119197

lol your irrelevant you don’t even play this game no more the only time you talk is when it’s drama

Your life must be very sad, and I Na not playing the victim, I’m sayin ya an old man or whatever and the only thing you can talk down on is hair colour. Silly old man

DeletedUser119197

OMG imagine admitting to being ginger on a public forum, expecting the next post to be a suicide note

My name is called ginge? Are like blind or summit? Lol

Durrrr does that not go into your brain?

Jeeeeese what up with most of these old people thinking they are sick Jesus Christ should y’all be drinking on a rocking chair while laughing why you have no life? Lol

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My name is called ginge? Are like blind or summit? Lol

Durrrr does that not go into your brain?

Jeeeeese what up with most of these old people thinking they are sick Jesus Christ should y’all be drinking on a rocking chair while laughing why you have no life? Lol

Someone seems mad and upset with life. Must be a ginger thing

DeletedUser119197

I love life thanks, your the old men who play this game to pick on a hair colour? Like have you even showed your face or whatever?

Like if I was sad or upset or annoyed in anyway of myself.. I wouldn’t have a bigger youtuber channel then your whole life’s earnings, or I wouldn’t put my face on the externals

So... do me a favour, suck off

DeletedUser119197

1b3ba4127f8d82c828977ef7b3c67d3c.png

https://gyazo.com/1b3ba4127f8d82c828977ef7b3c67d3c

some people are that sad they go to certain lengths to try get at someone lol, i feel sorry for these people, i can already tell he wont win this world if he tried, anyone who keeps this clown in your tribe is stupid pahaha, wat a joke

old men, and being a perv too