Who's playing?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
we all know your really mad at yourself ginge! No need to take it out on everyone else.

It’s good to see randoms of world 104 come together for this moment <3 much love guys

DeletedUser119197

that moment your laughing because of how pathetic you guys are lol, me running a different youtube channel ( not the one you think lol ) proves that i can take any hate, from 10 year olds or 50 year olds phaha

im not playing the victim at all, i just find it funny that you waist your time on picking on someone with ginger hair hahaah, find it funny, but sad for yourselves, and me rimmed? na dont remember, and na im just saying Otto is trash, rather be a ginger tbh, because guess what, when i flame you guys your obvs taking it to heart hence why i can flame you about prevouis worlds and knowing you, and you can 'try' and flame me for being... hmmm ginger? lol, ill join 104 after i finnish my HP (after i win unlike some of you keyboard warriors out here) then ill come to 104 and really make a mess out of all these shit players :D

DeletedUser119197

It is coppercab

Actually I don't know, he picked a fight with someone but can't take it back. I actually think I remember this guy posting in an older world(90something?) pretending to be known, and he got trolled so bad he took his videos down.

11 years no wins, you trying to get 15 and 0 ?

DeletedUser119197

that moment that ginger thinks 25 = 40.

drunk and dumb is no way to go thru life son.

yea i learn that from you, being drunk is okay, but dumb is an under statement, i think you was looking for 'retarded' werent you? yea ill try not to be anyway Mr 25 year old who waists his spare time talking on forums that he doesnt even play the game lol

DeletedUser119197

we all know your really mad at yourself ginge! No need to take it out on everyone else.

It’s good to see randoms of world 104 come together for this moment <3 much love guys

and finally, dont know who are, probs saw an opportunity to be a big sheep and you took it :D (hence why the bum licking at the end of your message)

Michael Corleone.

yea i learn that from you, being drunk is okay, but dumb is an under statement, i think you was looking for 'retarded' werent you? yea ill try not to be anyway Mr 25 year old who waists his spare time talking on forums that he doesnt even play the game lol
says the guy that chugs beers on video and deletes it cause everyone makes fun of him + deadlifts with awful form + thinks winning on tw is an achievement + hates himself

DeletedUser119197

i never deleted it? its still in forums lol, your facts are non fiction pal

DeletedUser119197

feel sorry for your life and wife (if you'll ever get one with your attitude)

Michael Corleone.

feel sorry for your life and wife (if you'll ever get one with your attitude)
like i said, drunk and dumb is no way to go thru life son

c4d20ccd2d0b88e9cda7b91c2754a7d7.png

DeletedUser122628

has done more for the forums than anyone else just by existing. cheers

Snyper Eyes

So much mudthrowing in here.
Its a pity that this is what new players are introduced to. You guys are not really setting a good example on decent forum behaviour.
Thats cuz they enforce trolls over us newer folks :(

DeletedUser118814

Hey guys.... is it me or building upgrades are more expensive now in 104 given the 6-day bp