Who's playing?

DeletedUser119197

Hey guys.... is it me or building upgrades are more expensive now in 104 given the 6-day bp

i wouldn't ask here pal lol, only trolls here, only trolls

' yes buildings are more expensive level 30 pits cost 200k of each resource

^ troll confirmed

DeletedUser50073

i wouldn't ask here pal lol, only trolls here, only trolls

' yes buildings are more expensive level 30 pits cost 200k of each resource

^ troll confirmed
Dude you are the trollgod shhhhh. And I'd love to keep messing with you because you seem to get really angry and it's been fun, but someone told me you're just a child. I'm going to let you do your kid thing and get a rise out of people. I hope to see you in the game, so don't choke on your apple sauce or sippy cup before then please.;)

DeletedUser119197

Dude you are the trollgod shhhhh. And I'd love to keep messing with you because you seem to get really angry and it's been fun, but someone told me you're just a child. I'm going to let you do your kid thing and get a rise out of people. I hope to see you in the game, so don't choke on your apple sauce or sippy cup before then please.;)

not sure what the last comment is about :/

BUT :D i can put you on an enemy account on HP if you can handle that kind of advanced settings :D

Michael Corleone.

apple sauce, is that what the kids are calling it these days?

DeletedUser

I'm not even breaking even lately..

=(

Last edited by a moderator: