Whos playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess i'll be playing not that anybody knows me i'm pretty knew but i thought if their was gonna be a world which was gonna teach you how to play this would be the one where you not like me surrounded by n00bs but surrounded by good active players. It should bring out the best in your playing ability.

Teh ViRuS

... First you make all the topics here than than your not gonna play? :icon_neutral:

I didnt say i wasnt going to play, I might not, as I am playing football for my team when the world starts.

DeletedUser

I didnt say i wasnt going to play, I might not, as I am playing football for my team when the world starts.

Why would that matter keep in mind this is an all premium world do you really expect more than 6000 players to play. You still gonna be in the core no matter how late you start.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Why would that matter keep in mind this is an all premium world do you really expect more than 6000 players to play. You still gonna be in the core no matter how late you start.

And being in the core while the other players have been playing for 5 days or so is great? ...

DeletedUser

And being in the core while the other players have been playing for 5 days or so is great? ...

Thats why theirs a time based morale and unless he's planning on playing football for 5 days straight i don't think he has to worry about that does he.

Teh ViRuS

Then I have school, till frieday which means i will have a half active account.

DeletedUser

Then I have school, till frieday which means i will have a half active account.

By that theory half the players who play this game would have a half active account. If you get into a good tribe i'm sure they'll have some kind of sitting system set up.

Teh ViRuS

By that theory half the players who play this game would have a half active account. If you get into a good tribe i'm sure they'll have some kind of sitting system set up.

Yep, I know, but i am just saying,

Okay lets put this another way,

75% Will join,
25% Wont Join.

DeletedUser4068

I'll probably be around. If I am, it's under this name, so anyone that wants a chance to even the score (hi holly..) is welcome to give it a shot.
Like as not I'll be rimmed pretty damn fast though, but hey ho.

DeletedUser19927

I would love to play...But dont got Premium...:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'll probably be around. If I am, it's under this name, so anyone that wants a chance to even the score (hi holly..) is welcome to give it a shot.
Like as not I'll be rimmed pretty damn fast though, but hey ho.

I cant remember why we argued before... but sure why not :icon_razz:
Btw why did you go red on w6? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser4068

The goals of myself and Nedowiz did not coincide with those of w00t N.
Namely, we wanted to kick the stuffing out of KoD, w00t N didn't.

DeletedUser

Someone take over my account in w10, and I'll consider playing... :icon_cool:

the dark paladin

I'll be playing. This is an alias in case you don't know. I don't want anyone to know who I am...

DeletedUser861

i will be making my glorious return. look out kids :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.