Who's The Best Competition?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought this would be an interesting thread to make for both sides of the war. I'd like to hear what both Honor and Fork members consider to be their greatest competition on this world so far. I want to see who you guys think has been the best player to fight against.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'd have to say mamzy123 has been a nice fight. Raia is a very good defender.

DeletedUser

Brandon, don't be silly, the enemy is to busy to respond to your thread considering they're tagging/dodging/sniping/stacking against our attacks. Pwease fowgive them!

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
But I want this to be a nice, friendly thread for everybody to honestly post who their best fight was against. Any player can post. :)

DeletedUser101873

Most of the time i had to fight very bad player and inactive accounts. There were only a few worth to mention.

First right after start was "I want Milk", the girl in this account did a very good job.

After that there were lots of noobs in Beyond and bunnies and other tribes......the only one i can't beat was "ZARLS", he was a good one from bunnies, but i think not one of "the world's best".

I never fighted against nothome, but i think the guy's in this account did very well against Beyond and the bunnies.

I don't know much about the accounts of HONOR so far. But the one who decided to fight me these days is definitely one of the worst player i ever met.....

DeletedUser96004

After that there were lots of noobs in Beyond and bunnies and other tribes......the only one i can't beat was "ZARLS", he was a good one from bunnies,

Interesting, I had a quick look at your caps and you never even took 1 village off bunny? So I wouldn't say you 'beat' any of them.

DeletedUser101873

Interesting, I had a quick look at your caps and you never even took 1 village off bunny? So I wouldn't say you 'beat' any of them.

Rabbits and Wabbits and Royals all this bunnies around^^

When i started fighting they were named "Beyond". And at this time, someone of your size may smile about, Beyond was a very big enemy for DT, some of us didn't believe that DT would have any future on this world. The first i started to fight was my neighbour oxygenate, he attacked some of us. I had 12 villages and his account about 60 or some more. I sent him my few offs and conquered 2 villages - and he deleted his account. After nobling the barbs i attacked the next neighbour, krosby, again an opposite triple of my size. He deleted his account some weeks later. After that i nobled some Barbs in the middle of Rabbit/Beyond to get a foothold. Some of them tried to take this barbs from me, 100 h away from my homecluster. ZARLS was the one who did this after a real nice fight. All others didn't get anything. "I've beaten them" :D:D

But we shouldn't talk about bad player, the question was "the best player to fight against" - and to be honest - i never fighted a good player on this world so long. And that includes my actual opposite of HONOR, who tries to......hmmm....not sure what he tries to do......maybe destroy his nukes to build more devs? Yes, probably that's it.....

I never fighted I want Milk, but i started in her neighbourhood and I watched her grow. I never fighted nothome, i sent him some devs in the fight against Beyond, but i think he's a good one. And the fight against ZARLS wasn't realy a fight, he was attacking and I tried to defend some small Barbs with only a few troops. And he knew how to conquer a village with no troops in, and how to keep it. The others around didn't. And i think, i got some of his respect.

That are only my 2 cents to this thread, sorry that i never fighted the big and famous ones on this world, but I'm working on this :D

PS: Hope my english isn't too funny :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only 2 who ahve had the balls to attack me back were louiep who tried getting 3 other people to help him and
[h=2]Raiko Riss[/h]

DeletedUser

Honor:
I'm kinda struggling to find a name who attacked my account that has been worthy. Sorry but it's true.

If I had to choose someone, I'd have to consider some of the accounts I've sat that have been under fire. From that list I'd have to select Frostgat while he attacked the Moedly account. Even then, it wasn't hard to defend against. He had no one assisting him.

One day, the enemy will realise that the way to war effectively is to hunt in packs.

Previous players in this world:
I'd give props to the original Nightmare. He was the only person to send more than 9,000 attacks to my account. Such a pity no one else really helped him. A few joined in, but sending 50 real nukes and no fakes was simply too easy to dodge.

witman

ping pong chong once wore a thong,it did half pong.....

anyone remember him...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I haven't played long enough on this world yet (took over the account around October) as to ascertain who the best player is on the world. There are some good players, but also some good teams of players. I will also recognize that I may not be considered a very good player, but I do try my best and try to learn new and better strategies as I go. Sometimes, RL does get in the way but I don't like to use that as an excuse.

Joint Venture was good at recapping villages and sniping my trains.

Musological seems to be a good player, but some of his success against me was more or less because of brute muscle. Support was too far away and he had 150+ nukes at his disposal that could all land within 20 hours or less.

In the west, Zaraki, Spanne, Racket, Soul, and garethsue all seem to play well when they work as a team.

In Honor, I am unsure as to who the best player is, but it seems that grimbeast is a good player. Killer Raptor is a good player in my opinion. Mamzy seems to be good at defending.

DeletedUser106722

Man, I really wrestled with coming on here and giving anyone from Honor a compliment... but I can't help it... Mamzy is a good defender. I've taken villas off him and her but they have not come easy or cheep. It is not just that they can snipe and defend. I imagine most of us can do that at this stage in the world, but that they are able to keep it up for months on end. So, against my better judgement I have to say they are the best defender I have run into in this world. Good job to them. Exp Raia who imo is the better of the two.

DeletedUser

Is there anyone from honor now who you feel is a good offensive player?

DeletedUser

Is there anyone from honor now who you feel is a good offensive player?

Well Honey Badgers was pretty offensive with the bile he spewed but couldn't really back it up at all in game so he was a special case...

h2F8B37AF

DeletedUser106722

Three Amigo, I have not seen any in Honor who seem to be great at attacking. I'm sure there are a few but the accounts switch owners a lot it seems so if one is good at attacking, he quickly gets depressed and drops the account. Maybe I am wrong about that but that is what the case seems.

DeletedUser

HB was def. the best offensive player, and then i would go with nightmare as the best defensive.

DeletedUser

Is there anyone presently from Honor who you guys respect as a good player?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hmmm. Not sure. Overall, nobody in Honor truly stands out among the rest. Everybody in Honor pretty much does his/her own thing it seems. I think some Honor members may do o.k. when they work together, but they always have limited success either way.

Raia is the best defender in Honor. I don't know if you can say if anybody in Honor is the best attacker or an all-around best.