Whos the Best?

• Thread starter Defender of Jerusalem
  • Start date

DeletedUser

since world 57 has started we have seen many mass-noob tribes rise up but what about those premade ones? out of all your tribes that you think is active, strong and expreienced. which one is going to be the best? which tribe do you think is the best right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
facepalm21.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
facepalm21.jpg
[/SPOIL]

+1

OT - Check your spelling Defender Of Jerusalem if your going to make this serious. And the 'best' tribe doesn't even have to be in the core. Often the tribes that win the world come from semi-core.

DeletedUser

^^

OT: Now you should make it constructive, and a bit longer. Try giving an example yourself and why you think that.

DeletedUser

/me looks into the crystal ball

in the near distant future, there will be a tribe that comes into the world, will merge with 1 to 2 tribes, and overtake the top 5 by way of recruitment of their enemies.

That tribe will fall to the best tribe in the world. :)

DeletedUser

And then fail because of the merges they made earlier on :p

DeletedUser

Alright, let's try to give some constructive criticism then...

1: This post is useless because:
-There is no way we can now already predict which tribe is going to win this world.
-New tribes will come, these tribes will fall. Nobody has nobles yet, alot will be clearer after the noble phase has started.
-Nobody here knows all the tribes yet, since some tribes are still under the radar and will pop out as soon as noble phase starts and they really start to shine.

2: The post is not formulated well because:
-This way the answers would just be 1 word. No room for discussion.
-You're not asing for argumentation.

DeletedUser

-There is no way we can now already predict which tribe is going to win this world.
-New tribes will come, these tribes will fall. Nobody has nobles yet, alot will be clearer after the noble phase has started.
-Nobody here knows all the tribes yet, since some tribes are still under the radar and will pop out as soon as noble phase starts and they really start to shine.

:D Well i was talking to defender to make his first post more constructive and long...
But i agree with you on them points :D
Except One thing, i'm gonna win :lol:

DeletedUser

ok well through this you could make discussion, and whats up with you? in every post i have seen you commnet on you have always have to make fun of the guys posts

DeletedUser

1. I already predicted which tribe is the best (he didn't ask who would win the world; only 2 tribes have officially won their worlds)

2. nobody here will ever know all the tribes in the world. Unless you are one huge social butterfly.

3. who does argument on these things anymore? it's all about the Flame War!

amewarexit.jpg

DeletedUser

Most importantly, there are already about 18 threads about discussions regarding tribes. :p

DeletedUser

ok well through this you could make discussion, and whats up with you? in every post i have seen you commnet on you have always have to make fun of the guys posts

Just trying to help you be creative criticism. ALthough I must admit my first response was one of irritation. My apologies for that.

DeletedUser

This topic is useles..

Theyre already like 4 other topics where you can posts your ideas about the upcoming top tribe.

Moreover, ive seen you making more (useless imo) topics on the same way.

Just cut the crap, only make a new topic that is interesting enough to open a new topic for.

DeletedUser

This topic is useles..

Theyre already like 4 other topics where you can posts your ideas about the upcoming top tribe.

Moreover, ive seen you making more (useless imo) topics on the same way.

Just cut the crap, only make a new topic that is interesting enough to open a new topic for.

Hey now, be nice to people lol.
If you disagree with the way he posts, you can either use positive or negative feedback. Instead of giving negative feedback, you could also use the opportunity to give him advice on how to start better topics, or when to not start a new topic ;)

bugcommander

Anyone who is trying to judge which tribe is the best so early in the world is a little short sighted. No real judgement can be made until nobling starts and even then you really have to wait another 2 weeks or so too see which tribes are pulling away from the pack and working effectively as a team to control there area.

So yea too early

DeletedUser

Anyone who is trying to judge which tribe is the best so early in the world is a little short sighted. No real judgement can be made until nobling starts and even then you really have to wait another 2 weeks or so too see which tribes are pulling away from the pack and working effectively as a team to control there area.

So yea too early

Completely i agree with this.