Who's the man?!

DeletedUser

Your Multi-Accounters are overwhelmed.:icon_cool:
It would be more accurate if you'd say, their "active" nubs are overwhelmed.
Oh, i can't wait to see the devestation when the 60 days sitting run out. >:D :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It would be more accurate if you'd say, their "active" nubs are overwhelmed.
Oh, i can't wait to see the devestation when the 60 days sitting run out. >:D :icon_cool:

What devastation? You still buy into your own crap about SCI being all multiaccounters? As if it wouldn't have been picked up on already and we'd all be banned.

DeletedUser

Felt the need to clear up a few things here because it appears that people base most of their '100% facts' oh hear say, half truths and adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 68. I did point this out to jezuz when he was barking up the wrong tree over ythebear.

Firstly DL are nothing to PKs other than allies with a long and great history. We work well together when we both decide thats what we want to do and only when we decide.

DL is not allied with Sci but we have a nap. Thats for reasons decided by DL and DL alone and why tbt thinks we are actually allied :)

DL is a tribe in its own right which always has done what it wanted. We have good active members and are sticking it to most of our enemies.

Nyxx is a top player and that cant be questioned. It makes me laugh that when a player defends well it must be because he is stacked. When VVV have come up short against me they were convinced it was because I had huge amounts of troops in each of my villages from allies.

Actually I did call in def (as much as I can get my hands on or need etc.) I am sure nyxx does the same. What is more stupid, to ask for support when under attack or to take a risk? Also a lot of this stacking is done from the account itself. All you need to be is active and damn good and working out whats needed and where. Finally def support doesnt just arrive on its own. How many noobs just scream stack me on the forums and either get nothing or support the wrong villages? You need to coordinate and defend sensibly.

The above are pretty much basic ideas about defending which most of us understand, so it surprises me that people who i generally respect (not you rowan) are coming out with Stacked, stacked blah blah!!!!!

DeletedUser

Nice to see a tribe still holding its values Stoner.

All hail the Dragon Legionaires last of the LFKD standing defiant and trustworthy to the end.

Just watch out for the famous sci-pks Roast Spit. While most of us agree nyxx is a player and a half his silver tongue is even deadlier. When you get invited along to the barbeque it may go something like this:

Stoner: Damn, sci have just sent over 10000 attacks breaking diplomacy with no warning just 11 minutes after the whole of DL sent all its nukes at TSE, what are the chances.

Nyxx: You lucky stoner, just think of all that ODD you might even beat my score :)

Stoner: Can you send defence to .x.y.x.y.x.y.x.y please thanks.

Nyxx: Oh but thatś our allies, we couldn´t do that, defend against our allies, you wouldn´t defend against us would you? :icon_sad:

Stoner: Of course not, we are and always will be allies to the end.

Nyxx: Oh i know a way round this to save our alliance, join PKs then they can´t attack you and that way we are all allied, i don´t know why you didn´t do that in the first place. Can´t say i didn´t tell you stoner. Just think of us all together warm by the fire. :icon_smile:

Stoner: Thanks Nyxx, your the best :)

And go tell the rest of the dragons, stoner passing by, that world 5 apologise saying you were allied to sci. That was most likely Pks propoganda.

DeletedUser

Thats one scenario and there are many others. The alliance between PKs and DL is valued and strong despite what you think or even dont think but you would like to spout out.

But hypothetically speaking why would you think that DL would be as dumb as the rest of you guys?

DeletedUser

The alliance between PKs and DL is valued and strong

It is.

Now that all those troublesome LFKD leaders/players who disagreed with PKs leadership are out the way.

But hypothetically speaking why would you think that DL would be as dumb as the rest of you guys?

Were hoping against hope you aren´t. Hypothetically speaking. :)

DeletedUser

It is.

Now that all those troublesome LFKD leaders/players who disagreed with PKs leadership are out the way.

Were hoping against hope you aren´t. Hypothetically speaking. :)

Which troublesome leaders/players were they I dont remember them? Like as been said here many, many times but you choose to ignore the tribes are free willed in the LFKD withing the constraints of any good alliance ie. providing support working together on targets etc.

As for your last comment I get the feeling other outcomes would suit you better.

DeletedUser

Which troublesome leaders/players were they I dont remember them?

You wouldn´t, thatś why your duke :icon_biggrin:

Like as been said here many, many times but you choose to ignore the tribes are free willed in the LFKD withing the constraints of any good alliance ie. providing support working together on targets etc.

Preaching to the converted. While DL stick to the old Draconial and traditional ways others are free willying around.

As for your last comment I get the feeling other outcomes would suit you better.

You have it back to front, upside down and inside out. It would suit you best. What would probably suit us best is if you pawned TSE and VVV no matter what tag you were under :p

DeletedUser

Sadly I obviously dont understand PnP :icon_cry:

When I ask for evidence to back up the claims which are at best inventive nothing is offered other than an odd quip.

Ah well I have been as open as I can be but when I feel that everything being thrown at DL is either based on hearsay or even more often completely baseless I shall give up.

DeletedUser

Ah well I have been as open as I can be but when I feel that everything being thrown at DL is either based on hearsay or even more often completely baseless I shall give up.

No, don't give up! Join me on my crusade to bore these nay-sayers out of this forum once and for all. Its actually rather entertaining.

DeletedUser

Well, if that crusade is simulair to sci's, and lfkd's way of playing, then gammlen and 50 are merging! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

what does that even mean rowan?

it is just the same complete stupid junk i was talking about earlier. Its just talking for the sake of talking without bringing anything to the table.

DeletedUser

what does that even mean rowan?

it is just the same complete stupid junk i was talking about earlier. Its just talking for the sake of talking without bringing anything to the table.
Oh i think its pretty clear what i mean.
Now, for the probably 510'th time now, i really din't say a word when i posted that, why do ya keep sugesting i talk? :\