Who's Your Team?

DeletedUser

Seeing as basically the entire world is at war, I'd like to see what players can come up with for their

Best 5-account Team

These would be the 5 players you would want on your side in a war and why. They could be great snipers and sitters, or noblers and nukers.

I'll share my own 5-man Team a little later on, so who do you got? :icon_wink:

Please keep this just W57 and don't be afraid to choose opposing players for your own team as well for the best team possible.

DeletedUser

in no order:

codygoodthegreat- by far the best leader on w57, no explanation needed
frankhunterr- good at planning ops etc as well as all the other basic stuff
ExiledGod- same as above
Ahile123- good understanding of the game, love his 5 daily circs, although hes slacking on those lately
Chandrian(wfman)- always wanting to attack someone:icon_cool:

couldn't not pick those 5, missed a couple out too but if i had to pick 2 players from other tribes..:

C00L Tracker- good players on the acc, also a top 10 acc that actually takes enemy vills (seems rare on this world)
trynet- only player i've seen who fights hard for his vills in happy so far

DeletedUser

Tubbins (His contribution in wars is great)
Jat (LordR owner)
PsychoSmurf (Imho best duke in 57)
Frankkhunterr (Seems good player)
Lilnesto81 (Nice Oda always participates, he just needs to attack someone)

~Jack

DeletedUser100354

can we pick players previously on W57 or just current?

killergoon=-

1 - killergoon=- : Absolute god really
2 - killergoon=- : Just a genius
3 - killergoon=- : Born winner
4 - killergoon=- : Winner winner chicken dinner
5 - killergoon=- : invincibla

DeletedUser102431

Xenthyl: Even though many dont like him his always there to help a fellow tribe member when ever they may need it so his a exellent team player.
CaRocky: By far the best OP planner i have come across so far since i started playing tribal wars. ( Dream <3 )
Chandrian (Orginal owner): This is a exellent team player aswell and is there to help you 100%
Elfspice: Well this player is just a Great sniper and team player
Codygoodthegreat: I would pick cody for his good attack effort (timing attacks)

Since you never stated the people still needed to actually play on this world i put 2 that have quit but is far from forgotten by me atleast.

DeletedUser100354

frankkhunterr
djwright
chandrian (wfman077)
Trynet
codythegreat

this is from top of my head so cant remember everyone :p
i would defiantly add targetjoe to my list if he was still on this world

DeletedUser

Leviticus
Cody
Mr Spanks
Trynet
Frankhunterr

No explanation needed

NightWitch1

1. Witchy
2. Xenthyl
3. Aaron
4. Trynet
5. DJWright

whooooooi i made it into one team how swwet that is , just wonder witch reasons he have putt me there. i am sudge a noob.And a *itch of a Witch, well my list .... i don't know the w57 well enough to know who would be the best ones. but it would be the one who don't care to loose troops and not getting anything back to help out thisr tribe, who will loose a village jus tto save 5 of a other one.

well the top 5 to get into it is:

1 loyelty towards your friends and the tribe where you be inside
2 helping with nuking and defending from your tribe members
3. totaly not selfish
4 always willing to help out if they can
5 he need to have huge muscles, whimpels when smiling and a he really need to be fun to play with and be together with

DeletedUser

omg, why does anybody doesn't want me? :(

anyway, I might be bias, but obviously, as so far as I seen.(Not in order)
1. Psycho as the leader
2. Kato as the asst. leader
3. Tubbins as the war general
4. CT(Cool Tracker) as the diplomat or external tribe affairs
5. lilnesto as the offensive breaking point(always attacks-just needs targets.. xD)
6. TW.Player(He's gone but so far, as the defensive one, I can agree that he has skills) as the defensive breaking point
7. Lord(lordrighteous) as the recruiter(he can be friends with anybody, just don't abuse him.. :D)

Reserves;
1. Me(alfonso) as the reservoir.. :D I may not be the best but I won't be the rest.
2. changos - good and offensive player
3. djwright - good and trusted friend for some(but he quarreled me again.. huhuhu.. :[ )
4. frankhunterr - as far as the world goes, his leadership maybe questioned but it brings realism not idealism.
5. Hagibis - fight with us both, you'll see the greatest tag team ever, a good friend, trusted and great one.. :)
6. TheIlluminati - might not be good at grammar, but always gives exact or mostly exact idea and great concepts, and a gracious and generous one, made avatar's and prim pics for most members of the tribe.
7. sirpatoloco - I might not know him, but his mystery wants me to involve him in every thing possible. He might have his own agenda, but he's livin' himself for quite a while, and it amazed me, he might be supported or helped or threatened, but I know he can be good with a team that is good and have the best potential in this world.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whooooooi i made it into one team how swwet that is , just wonder witch reasons he have putt me there. i am sudge a noob.And a *itch of a Witch, well my list .... i don't know the w57 well enough to know who would be the best ones. but it would be the one who don't care to loose troops and not getting anything back to help out thisr tribe, who will loose a village jus tto save 5 of a other one.

well the top 5 to get into it is:

1 loyelty towards your friends and the tribe where you be inside
2 helping with nuking and defending from your tribe members
3. totaly not selfish
4 always willing to help out if they can
5 he need to have huge muscles, whimpels when smiling and a he really need to be fun to play with and be together with

Because i know you aren't a noob :lol:

DeletedUser

Leader - PsychoSmurf
lordrighteous
djwright15
TheIlluminati
lion lio
:D

DeletedUser104081

tubbins - good player(just dont tell him i said that :p) and good tribemate.
ladyxxconvictxx - always willing to help out in anyway she possibly can. also good fun to chat too.
xxcindyxx - old friend who has always supported me through the worst.
lion lio - only player i saw incoming from who could send more than 3-4 a minute.
elfspice - great player and tribemate.