Who's Your Team?

DeletedUser104342

Not in any order/rank..

1. Kingmq- (retired) was very aggressive attacker, yes not the best leader(as he himself admitted) but overall exceptional player and good friend.
2. djwright15- learned much from this player and is always asking what he can do for tribe, will attack anyone and send any amount of nuke he has available.
3. TargetJoe- (retired) Was first a enemy but then became closest friend, Joe was a war machine of ILL and one of best attackers ive witnessed and was exceptional at planning OPs.
4 frankkhunterr- Leads with exceptional skill and his ability to plan ops in beyond belief, overall great player and awesome team player, am glad to finally fight side by side himXD
5. y3s i g0t sn1p3- Big noob but still nice to have around

Many other players should be on this list but I only get 5 spots=[ Just my opinion of what ive seen in the quality of players...

DeletedUser

can i add the mod with the level 250000000000 barracks into mine? :lol:

NightWitch1

that's 1-3, for additional;
4. alfonso(me.. yey.. :icon_biggrin:)
5. Psycho.. :)

Fonsy you made my day :) thanks

well i dot going to call names i refuse, if you fill in into my list then you know your the one i have be talk about and you can be proud towards yourself if you are

@ super you know buddy i love all my little blue friends i would die for them and even would quit playing for them if that would help them out. You know me by now so long, so you know to that i ment every word i have typed we have be going trouh so manny together already. and allot of bad thinks crossing or path every world but after all we still have the fun of knowing and playing together, and thats what matters.

pur3 m4g1ck

Top 5 isn't even close to enough for me. Even though these players are my closest friends on this world or any world for that matter for the most part, this is a very unbiased team. I know for a fact these 5 would be near impossible to beat lol.

Exiledgod
Djwright15
Codygoodthegeat
wfman
ahile123

and obviously i needed a 6th - someones gotta lead the bums
myself(sorry, cocky I know - but I gotta roll with my guys)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ super you know buddy i love all my little blue friends i would die for them and even would quit playing for them if that would help them out. You know me by now so long, so you know to that i ment every word i have typed we have be going trouh so manny together already. and allot of bad thinks crossing or path every world but after all we still have the fun of knowing and playing together, and thats what matters. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

WITCHY! you will def be in my TOP 5

see u around my friend :)

DeletedUser

my team is my team, and they surround me ;)

Xterminator - As already mentioned he's got the X-Factor :lol:
Tubbins - Aaron's a great motivator.
Grayfox - Superactive, always there when needed.
Illuminati - All Users, unbeatable team. ;)
Carbonha - A Rock.

NightWitch1

agreed......Xterminator he's got the EX-Factor
emoticon-00172-mooning.gif

( sorry coud not resist this one , an inside joke ;))

NightWitch1

Xterminator is still cool , one time i was talking about him and i didnt say x but ex that wwhere the joke comes from

NightWitch1

no i am to angry to talk niceley on forums. rofl no reason i am not online in skype, got some good tme off from this game, and finely watching some movies.
my temper comming up

liek i have told you you should not put me into your top team because i am a noob and i am the trouble shooter of TW world. your better trow a :cata: to me

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Xterminator used to be cool :icon_cool: the flows gone now though, no swag anymore :lol:

seems missing swag-me is still kicking you and your pals arses without the "flows" :p,

along with my tribe of course(can't take all the credit). :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Tubbins - Aaron's a great motivator.
Grayfox - Superactive, always there when needed.
Illuminati - All Users, unbeatable team. ;)
Carbonha - A Rock.

just having a little read back, lol at this team

xterminator- lost a lot of vills, gave up a big frontline
tubbins- lost loads of vills
grayfox- not active atall, not there when needed
Illuminati- all users quit (3 times)
carbonha- a rock that got eroded very very quick

Last edited by a moderator: