Who's Your Team?

DeletedUser102628

if the team was 10, instead of 5 would it include any smurfs?

I get you don't really know a lot of smurf though lol

DeletedUser

if the team was 10, instead of 5 would it include any smurfs?

I get you don't really know a lot of smurf though lol

you can tell from the war oda who's attacked and been using their nukes the whole time, 3 from knock and maybe just darth legend in infamy

DeletedUser

well since i did a team for top 5 i wud want by my side
gna do a top 5 for ppl i wudnt want by my side

psycho
kato
snortysmurf
paincarbon
meltedwitch

DeletedUser

well since i did a team for top 5 i wud want by my side
gna do a top 5 for ppl i wudnt want by my side

psycho
kato
snortysmurf
paincarbon
meltedwitch

meltedwitch
kato
kircus
Bott555
Villa oculta

DeletedUser102628

Kinda glad I am not on either of those lists, but maybe I was your 6th choice xD

DeletedUser

ah yes

hes a selfish player, wat use is a selfish player who only cares abt himself to a tribe?

DeletedUser

After what pain did, i would not want him on my list either. Got caught up in a scandal with a 100 point account he did and let the account go barb (not saying he was all that active in wars anyway)

DeletedUser

mm really ?
did i read wrong or is it true that u don't want Kircsus on ur side of ur team lol.

kinda curious to know why... lol

950 vill account close to the front with only 25 mil war oda winning farming awards, i get 15 mil+ oda in 1 hit..no thankyou :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

131 conquered from infamy and just 19 lost. Not bad!
Infamy is full of players way way way worst than this. It just that he can't be in the 5 u don't want on ur team while there are alot players to pick from ;).

anyway why am i arguing lol... each has his opinion :p

DeletedUser

131 conquered from infamy and just 19 lost. Not bad!
Infamy is full of players way way way worst than this. It just that he can't be in the 5 u don't want on ur team while there are alot players to pick from ;).

anyway why am i arguing lol... each has his opinion :p

I know there's worse players but most of them are inactive/don't care, kircus sits farming instead of sending nukes out

DeletedUser102628

I always kind of considered him to be one of the better knock players xD

DeletedUser102628

Maybe that is why Kircus put that he deleted on his profile :icon_smile: Is there Drama that we don't know about going on in Knock? ( especially involving Winged xD )

DeletedUser

mm, where did u read that?

Drama? nah not really, just teasing and annoying each others from time to time as infamy is so busy playing with barbs instead of playing with us :p. Nothing more than having fun ;)

DeletedUser

mm, where did u read that?

Drama? nah not really, just teasing and annoying each others from time to time as infamy is so busy playing with barbs instead of playing with us :p. Nothing more than having fun ;)

not drama i just don't like him, cant expect 70 people to all get along. He does his farming and takes a few easy infamy vills and i take a lot of infamy vills so its fine :)