Who's Your Team?

DeletedUser57190

nearly a full month since infamy won a day of stats btw lol

thats because they are way to busy nobling all the barbs in the backbone and couldn't do an op to save their life's.

millerlite you have been a pain in the arse and the only 1/2 decent player infamy have out west.

Hawaiian talked a good talk until he actually got attacked and now is so quiet it's quite funny.

anyway my top 5

dj.
barc4ace.
Cody the boss man.
darth legend .
5th spot I will rereserves

players I wouldn't have.
bott55.
witchy original player new player was kind of decent but don't know where he is now?
physcho smurf. Loves a fake but does not much else.
hawaiian smurf .
5th will come later. Lots of possibles just cannot make up my mind

DeletedUser7488

Rofl. Yeah ok hide behind your alias.. "chicken".

I'm pretty sure I talked the talk and walked the walk all over your petty attempts for the first 2 weeks of your op's on me. I don't know how Huggy has got to #2 in the world but the guy can't send proper attacks to save his life. nukes 2 hours off his trains, its no wonder All 15 of his trains died/got sniped.

The only props I give is to eyeing/pcc in k42, they did work and actually put in the time to send proper attacks.

Nothing bad to say about them.

The only reason I even lost my vills was due to me having no troops because of being nuked down for 3 weeks straight. So grats.

To you, trash talking chicken boy, keep on hiding.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I talked the talk and walked the walk all over your petty attempts for the first 2 weeks of your op's on me. I don't know how Huggy has got to #2 in the world but the guy can't send proper attacks to save his life. nukes 2 hours off his trains, its no wonder All 15 of his trains died/got sniped.

The only props I give is to eyeing/pcc in k42, they did work and actually put in the time to send proper attacks.

The only reason I even lost my vills was due to me having no troops because of being nuked down for 3 weeks straight. So grats.

proper attacks? what are they? kill all local troops and take the vills :)

DeletedUser7488

TIMED attacks are proper attacks.

Not to mention pcc and eyeing were smart and sent nuke nobles ;(

I guess we all know that I'd snipe your train if it was from the same vill eh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TIMED attacks are proper attacks.

Not to mention pcc and eyeing were smart and sent nuke nobles ;(

I guess we all know that I'd snipe your train if it was from the same vill eh?

nah timed attacks are obvious. Sniping aw bless so cute lol

DeletedUser

k31 update:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Knock! 9,43 Mil 1.041
2 Infamy 4,12 Mil 504

DeletedUser7488

Damn don't we have the same amount of vills from when you first started doing this? Munchin up on those barbs eh?

DeletedUser

Damn don't we have the same amount of vills from when you first started doing this? Munchin up on those barbs eh?

no you take the barbs we take your vills, think its been well documented you guys take more barbs than us

DeletedUser7488

no you take the barbs we take your vills, think its been well documented you guys take more barbs than us

Pretty sure we've had that same amount of vills from when you first started to keep track of k31, which means you nobled the barbs there brah.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure we've had that same amount of vills from when you first started to keep track of k31, which means you nobled the barbs there brah.

no it doesn't it means u nobled a few 100 barbs and we took a few 100 vills from u

DeletedUser7488

no it doesn't it means u nobled a few 100 barbs and we took a few 100 vills from u

That still doesn't add up to the amount of points you have. Stop trying to bend facts. The only reason I even nobled barbs in k31 was because all your big guys like rebel/other no namers mass barbed there too.

Anyway, I'm done posting here as it's just pointless to even argue with kids.

If the real chicken grows a pair igm me ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im gna reply to this in the other thread as this is off topic and has now derailed the thread

NightWitch1

again sudge a redicules post,...... how can we get into a good light towards the other..

well you guys are into the end game and sliming by the others wont help you any longer

players I wouldn't have.
bott55.
witchy original player new player was kind of decent but don't know where he is now?
physcho smurf. Loves a fake but does not much else.
hawaiian smurf .
5th will come later. Lots of possibles just cannot make up my mind

well psycho have allot more respect and morals then any other duke enclude the ones from KNOCK.
And i need to be agree i would not wanted to have one of the originals of the witch account because they would turn thier back towards the tribe.

It was hilarios to read thoose note about players who left this world for more then 3 maybe 4 months ago and still popping up in forums on redulair basis.
But i got a good laugh when i did saw the name of the player.

looks like we got a chicken around us.

ohh well over 3 month i check again for the next Hilarius post.

DeletedUser

again sudge a redicules post,...... how can we get into a good light towards the other..

who is we? i assume ur on abt witchy, if so then hmmmm by actually playing rather then sitting there turtling

well you guys are into the end game and sliming by the others wont help you any longer

wat? can u go into further detail as wat is meant by this pls

well psycho have allot more respect and morals then any other duke enclude the ones from KNOCK.
And i need to be agree i would not wanted to have one of the originals of the witch account because they would turn thier back towards the tribe.

really? u call sumone goin behind there allies bk and plannin on backstabbing them respectful? wat planet are u from lol thats exactly wat knocks dukes have been accused of lol

not to mention ur glorious duke has also sent circs to our tribe just like frank has done

its been tit for tat so pull ur head out where the sun dnt shine

DeletedUser

Comparing knock leadership's backstabbing to infamy's is like comparing a red apple to another red apple. Both equally guilty (eventhough my prejudice says a little more on knock's side)

My real dream team would be:

Aidas Banevicius Mojo
Philotic
anton283
RoughRogue
TheUndeadSlayer

Why?? because they are pwning in this world!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Comparing knock leadership's backstabbing to infamy's is like comparing a red apple to another red apple. Both equally guilty (eventhough my prejudice says a little more on knock's side)

My real dream team would be:

Aidas Banevicius Mojo
Philotic
anton283
RoughRogue
TheUndeadSlayer

Why?? because they are pwning in this world!

hehe we both put roughrogue in lol