Who's Your Team?

DeletedUser

The only reason I even nobled barbs in k31 was because all your big guys like rebel/other no namers mass barbed there too.
Anyway, I'm done posting here as it's just pointless to even argue with kids.

lol

so if rebel and others had deleted wud u have too....thats a pathetic excuseto be barb nobling lol

it sounds like ur 5 yrs old and blamin ur brother, i only did it cus he did it...

DeletedUser

lol

so if rebel and others had deleted wud u have too....thats a pathetic excuseto be barb nobling lol

it sounds like ur 5 yrs old and blamin ur brother, i only did it cus he did it...
i did a small statistics about who has taken more barbs in k31 (i posted the statistics in the other topic about the war), and infamy has taken 430+ barbarian village while knock just 130+.
So all he said about knock taking barbarian villages in k31 is nothing compared to infamy.

DeletedUser

lol

Im pretty sure you used the same excuse when i blasted you for taking 100+ barbs within a two day period

DeletedUser102628

lol

A bad Analogy to be fair :p
Its a reasonable excuse that he noticed knock taking barbs, so not wanting to be at a disadvantage starting taking barbs too...
the excuse just fails when you look at how many barbs smurf have nobled in comparison to knock xD

DeletedUser

A bad Analogy to be fair :p
Its a reasonable excuse that he noticed knock taking barbs, so not wanting to be at a disadvantage starting taking barbs too...
the excuse just fails when you look at how many barbs smurf have nobled in comparison to knock xD

lol bad but its the right point

not a reasonable excuse at all, anyone who takes barbs on a frontline is just an idiot, my own tribemate guerillawar has been told many times how stupid it was to take barbs on a frontline...

not to mention the fact that since the start of this war all hes been doin is losing vills and barb nobling, majority of his barb noblin came before he lost loads to knock so...wat use is he? just a meatshield to slow us down?

@ darth: lol please u know i never said anythin like that and never wud, im pretty sure i know wat i said but i'll go look to be safe (amount of nobles i had was the reason i think)

edit:
says the internal nobler...

im just testin out the tactics of ur tribe (so u sayin ur tribe members stoop to low tactics?)....so i'll let u know in a month if i benefit or not

and ask miller to help u find sum barbs

4x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 20.10.2012 (56 villages)!

seems he co-ordinated better then us....
guess u were pretty much right there darth :p tho it wasnt why i did it :p

wat u told xterm was closer, bout me doin it cus i was out of def

Last edited by a moderator:

pur3 m4g1ck

Oh, good to go fellas, I don't rate being on anyones team now? Very well, very well.

DeletedUser102628

if I had 317 places, and had to use all of them, and they all had to be currently playing this world, you would be in my team :icon_biggrin: