Whose Joining

DeletedUser93066

Found you! ^_^ your good. 400+ points already. ^^ and I'm looking for a female player though, to role play Karin in Sasuke's group called TAKA or The Hawk in English.

Oh you so naughty naughty.. Me me likey Wikey.. Rrrrrroleplay!

DeletedUser

hey babe, this is what we are... ^_^

[spoil]
AKATSUKI354.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93066

why don't you join us in AKATSUKI mate? =) 2 members to conquer 1 K ^^ BTW, are you familiar with AKATSUKI in NARUTO SHIPPUDDEN mate?

Sorry my heart belongs to someone else.. And she haz melons.

DeletedUser

​Mangeque Sharingan aint working ;)

It's working. You just don't know it mate. ^_^ Everything you do, is the way I want you to do it mate. Even you rimming me. ^_^ You see, Tsukuyomi is doing the things you do and yet not knowing you have been controlled mate. ^_^ The Retort, The Bash, The Flames, The Troll and every action that has been taken are all part of Tsukuyomi mate. ^_^ Your feelings, your thoughts, your actions, your free will, your freedom. They are part of the Tsukuyomi mate. ^_^ Bath in knowing the TRUTH and yet you have no power to free from it! I have not used IZANAGI yet and also there is the IZANAMI!

Ignoramus of the Law

Have you noticed the strange behavior of this forum as opposed to all the others? There is something awkward here. Strange forces are working... xox