whts happening here

DeletedUser5974

lol who all are fighting here :p
wht happened here in last 1 year or so...

aten still alive huh :p lol
ohhh god..so who is fighting and all...forum aint active anymore :p i sure loved spamming this place with my crap :)

cooled ice

lol jimmy! get outta here XD i joke :)
i would like to know of the wars also :)

DeletedUser

LWS, SPQR vs REB, ATEN, DbT and EleAud =P

Still the same old war ;) cooled_ice you should come back =P

DeletedUser

Seems quite a few of the old players are now popping back in the forums, taking a look at TW again.

Amusing to see W2 is still the same. You guys need some new wars :p

DeletedUser

its a war to end all wars, its naturally gonna take some time

cooled ice

HI DWARVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! =D
and Marlow, world 2 seems to be a bit boring lol but i could be wrong. I'll come back during the summer :D i can't even handle being on one world lol. Damn school! :)

DeletedUser

It all depends on where you are located ;)

NW is pretty boring but i find the SE to be entertaining,

DeletedUser

Seems quite a few of the old players are now popping back in the forums, taking a look at TW again.

Amusing to see W2 is still the same. You guys need some new wars :p

So do you still play or is your account in the hands of someone else now?

DeletedUser4937

Hey Jimmy, just logged in for the first time in a while, nice to see some of the old guard still logging in. Miss this game if I'm going to be honest, having a bit of a dabble on World 52, doubt it will last long, but needed a "fix". Just logging on brings back memories of some epic battles on K58 with Tollxbooth, Nort et al - world would be a different place if I'd finished off Tollxbooth when I had a chance imho, but I let the bugger live and he led a truly epic fightback with the help of HOT.... most of that probably means nothing to most people now playing the world, but it was kind of big news a few years back. Oh well until my next reminiscence toodlepip

Gibbo

P.S. playing under the name gibbomd1 on World 52 if anyone wants to look me up - don't wait too long though!

DeletedUser5974

Hey Jimmy, just logged in for the first time in a while, nice to see some of the old guard still logging in. Miss this game if I'm going to be honest, having a bit of a dabble on World 52, doubt it will last long, but needed a "fix". Just logging on brings back memories of some epic battles on K58 with Tollxbooth, Nort et al - world would be a different place if I'd finished off Tollxbooth when I had a chance imho, but I let the bugger live and he led a truly epic fightback with the help of HOT.... most of that probably means nothing to most people now playing the world, but it was kind of big news a few years back. Oh well until my next reminiscence toodlepip

Gibbo

P.S. playing under the name gibbomd1 on World 52 if anyone wants to look me up - don't wait too long though!

hey mate...long time :)
you old people have it easy in life..earn money and play tw :p
yaa those things were quite epic.....world sure changed :p
kick ass in world 52 :p

DeletedUser27158

Last time I was on here Aten was still going at it with HOT. At least somethings changed in the past years.

DeletedUser5974

wow tht was way long back...hmm 3 years naa aten hot

DeletedUser

Gibbo

Haha Gibbo!

You sat me when I was 500 points on world 2, when I was away for a week when we were in CMFAM, ahhhhhh memories!

nort

Dear GibboMD PLEASE come back to world 2. we can be friends now :) I'll sit by the fire with you and read you bedtime stories at night and we can make marshmallows and while trading secrets and plotting to kill REB :)

DeletedUser

Wow, a few blasts from the past here. Hi All - Am back from my 'sabbatical'. As for what's going on - well it looks like Mikeys has been at the vodka again, Ari has probably busted open the cheeses, and perhaps Babs has got into her wine cellar. Vaia has been baking aswell. Nort has definitely been having some 'puff' again, and I can't say I haven't partaken in all of the above. ;)

Should probably go and tell Aten I'm back...