Why above poster's tribe will be disbanded

DeletedUser

Simple game - you post, why do you think the tribe of the person posted before you will be disbanded.

Just please try to keep it constructive, folks ;)

DeletedUser

Umm, Can you make a rule you have to post your tribe name.

Cos I honestly can't be stuffed searching everyones name.

DeletedUser

sidenote - Not 100% sure but i dont think you actually have to say why the persons actual tribe disbands but rather a fictitious one, but i could be wrong.

----
Misaghi Tribe disbands from embarressment since COA is a unicorn.
----

Last edited by a moderator:

electroz

sidenote - Not 100% sure but i dont think you actually have to say why the persons actual tribe disbands but rather a fictitious one, but i could be wrong.

Hmn. Personally, the way i see it, Jupper is asking people for reasons as to, if the above posters tribe were to disband, what the reason for disbanding would be :/ But the same, i could be wrong :D

If it's the proper tribe, considering Cracker is modding our forum he can't play, hence he doesn't have a tribe which could disband :p But the Cracker Tribe would definitely disband 'cos Cookies would own them :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wrong

Hmn. Personally, the way i see it, Jupper is asking people for reasons as to, if the above posters tribe were to disband, what the reason for disbanding would be :/

Right

Please , if you post here, make sure we do know in what tribe you are.

electroz tribe will be disbanded cause Rashunae will get disappointed and move to ADHD or pRo. Small scattered team in the land of mighty premades (K53)

DeletedUser

Edit: Bad Co will disband because Train derailed it ;D

I'm in RICE! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My tribe name is in my sig - Bad Co

RICE will be disbanded for having less then one chine member. 1.31% chinese is simply not enough in harsh world like this ;) pRo, ADHD and MF will take care about the rest.

Damn, the south west outer core seems to be overpopulated by premades...

seigneurdemort

What tribe are you in miller?

your tribe will be disbanded because you are too EVIL!...and they like it to much ;)

DeletedUser

ADHD will be disbanded because every single member is actually spying for another tribe. (all separate)
Then you go in a war and your forums and mails are world wide.

I'm in BTW1/BTW2

DeletedUser

FamilyTribe will fail later on if they forgde one tribe.

Im in Awake!