Why Are You Attacking Me?

ChillyAcademic

Why do players feel the need to ask why I'm attacking them when the reasons are obvious? :| I don't think I've had a victim yet who hasn't started their mail with, "Why are you attacking me?" in one form or another....

Caveman 10345

Because sometimes you may attack them as a mistake or 2 suicide troops.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agree. Although, receiving mails like that make me smile.

ChillyAcademic

I never send less than ten attacks on someone and then it's only cause they have a small number of villages, they know it isn't a mistake and that I'm not suiciding troops. XD Have you ever had fifty incomings and thought, "Hrm, I wonder if this person is joking...."? XD

Caveman 10345

I have suicied like 20 lots of 500 scouts so maybe :icon_rolleyes:

ChillyAcademic

Ok, if you weren't a friend and I were to send fifty attacks at you without warning, would you think I was joking? XD

Caveman 10345

Ok, if you weren't a friend and I were to send fifty attacks at you without warning, would you think I was joking? XD

Yes if we were at the points we are now and u only sent 50 i would asume u were. :lol:

ChillyAcademic

Imagine yourself at 1/13 of my points and answer the question XD

Caveman 10345

Imagine yourself at 1/13 of my points and answer the question XD

I would be like

Title: Why are you attacking me

Text: Please stop kind sir you are far bigger than me pick on some1 your own size. Then give u a long list of targets :lol:

DeletedUser71940

I would just title the message "attacks" and put in "qft" <- W23 reference :lol: