Why are you so lame? (pervis and CIT diss...)

xyziz

Vpar started the thread about the suspicions, and this was an account that was supposedly in =SK=.

Hence edgeys post

DeletedUser

I can say for sure this guy isn't in =SK=, but noone will believe us.. But =SK= does not want anything to do with this guy or any of his troll pals. BTW yes i am a member of =SK=, not a cheerleader..

DeletedUser

Oh yeh and on topic, this is the worst diss i have ever heard.

xyziz

I have to say I am impressed he did not resort to "your mum" calls. Exceeded my expectations there.

DeletedUser

Lol as far as i can see pervis is a decent player... And if this was directed at me i wouldn't even be offeended. This is schoolkid stuff...

Child in time

speeddemon racing towards the stars
not knowing this is tribalwars
our wars
our game
don't mind speeddemon he's just freaking lame
the forum has your dedication
but what about some proper education?
your posts sucked
now your *** is ****** (sorry i had to censur this)
don't mind coming back, derail from our track

CiT-time *does little dance*
**can't touch this**.

P.S.: Sorry that i really suck at rapping and stuff like that, i actually dislike the music as a whole, i listen to deep purple, led zeppelin, queen, black sabbath, pink floyd etc. Get away with that gangstah-crap.

xyziz

Lol as far as i can see pervis is a decent player... And if this was directed at me i wouldn't even be offeended. This is schoolkid stuff...

Noo.. don't say that, his ego will skyrocket :p

p.s. I will just say "It's the effort that counts CIT :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

speeddemon racing towards the stars
not knowing this is tribalwars
our wars
our game
don't mind speeddemon he's just freaking lame
the forum has your dedication
but what about some proper education?
your posts sucked
now your *** is ****** (sorry i had to censur this)
don't mind coming back, derail from our track

CiT-time *does little dance*
**can't touch this**.

P.S.: Sorry that i really suck at rapping and stuff like that, i actually dislike the music as a whole, i listen to deep purple, led zeppelin, queen, black sabbath, pink floyd etc. Get away with that gangstah-crap.

I actually started rapping that IRL trying to sync it to the MC Hammer theme in my head ^^ Didn't quite work out!

DeletedUser

Noo.. don't say that, his ego will skyrocket :p

p.s. I will just say "It's the effort that counts CIT :icon_wink:

Yes never give a compliment to pervis. His ego gets too big too handle.

DeletedUser

Please go away. We do need you to bring down the intelligence levels of the forums with your stupid posts go back to being a lurker and do us all a favor. Also ingame you would last about 3 days against Pervis or CIT if you were lucky.

So Please GTFO off the forums

Jokert

mudkipz.jpg

DeletedUser

a person with half his body crushed by an 18 wheeler would make better sense. besides, you have the air of someone who got his shit ruined by c(l)it and perpiss(rest assured I like 'em both. I remember cit from w15 pills and I know perv irl). instead of starting threads which are one suck away from being ejaculated upon with flame, go do something relatively more productive (e.g. sitting on your thumb).