Why did Ham Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Did you mean responding?

@topegi, sorry I have no idea what that 'post' you sent meant at all.

H0lly, I said HAM was not a good tribe, I never said all the players were rubbish just overhyped which has been proven by their demise. yeah if you want to fight it out with me anytime that would be fine. however at both of you tribalwars is suprisingly a team game

You got it clearly :)

anyway HAM!!! is not bad tribe but it is not great either... it is jsut average tribe that had fun on this world :)

the pink panther

but did they have fun? all we have heard from them is moaning when war came...

the pink panther

sorry what part was sarcasm? the part about HAm having fun?

the pink panther

So you are saying they didn't moan?

what account did you play in HAM?

DeletedUser

I am arianna powah duo ... you know that I am just bored and I want to make this thread to be closed :)

the pink panther

so you just spelt your own account name wrong. You sure are doing alot to make HAM's reputation grow.

DeletedUser

Well you spelt HAM!!! wrong... and I thought HAM!!! failed so what is it up to you if I make theirs name good or bad?

the pink panther

Sorry until you actually start to make sense I will no longer be retorting to you, kkthxbai

the pink panther

ah bless are you one of gaume sad little friends? what's your IGN on W30 exactly? where abouts in the above post does it show that I'm illiterate exactly, if it's the kkthxbai bit it's a colliqual expression.

DeletedUser

ah bless are you one of gaume sad little friends? what's your IGN on W30 exactly? where abouts in the above post does it show that I'm illiterate exactly, if it's the kkthxbai bit it's a colliqual expression.

Ahh yes i know gaume, although i have no idea who you are, now im guessing you are butthurt over w20?

I was just having a random dig at you, I'm just checking up on this world, i played ages ago under a coplayed account myhiddenturtlez was the name, we ended up getting gangbanged by 5-6 tribes, as we were all offence, we made the top 20 in points and top 10 in ODA i remember.

Although as you should know literacy (and therefore illiteracy) isn't just writing, what makes you think i am not refering to your lack of ability to read his posts when they aren't all that hard to comprehend?

DeletedUser

Well done in Pajuno, being the best poster in this thread by a mile.

Cannot fight well as a leader or as a player?

Cannot fight as a player in this case.
The proof of that claim has been pointed out a few times and quite frankly its not really something I could cement any further than it always has been.

As a leader the variable's are too many to easily attribute either blame or praise to one person.
It may depend on things other than a leader such as tribal participation, war planners, morale within the tribe, etc.

But at the very top level, a level you claim (or indicate) to be in, a leader should be an example to his followers.
Thats where you fail to deliver.

HAM!!! was good tribe Pervis... and had some great players... it is jsut wrong things acourd and they went on wrong path and they got gang banged...

But saying they werent good is stupidest thing I heard...

Theres the pet we-got-ganbanged theory again.
BD was also fighting (and taking a lot of villages off of) multiple other tribes while they targetted HAM !!
Being ganbanged (even if the claim is true) is no excuse for not being able to take a single village from BD offensively,
Every HAM conquer against BD (and there was just about 13 or so of them) was a retake.
Whats your reason/excuse for that ?
So yeah, HAM was a good tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Pervis, the 'plan' regarding BD is and always have been to ignore them. Just defend and ignore them because they were better than us and there were more easy villages to take in the form of BEYOND, Draco and CRY. Thats why you did'nt see much retakes and not a single ennoblement. I'm sure some of HAM!!! tried though. But none were succesfull so we just gave up on you guys.

Why bother retaking a village thats been stacked in the first few seconds ftaer its been conquered when you got a 10x smaller player between your villages who is semi-inactive?

Oh and yeah I actually clicked View post this time. It doesnt mean your off my ignore list though.

the pink panther

Ahh yes i know gaume, although i have no idea who you are, now im guessing you are butthurt over w20?

I was just having a random dig at you, I'm just checking up on this world, i played ages ago under a coplayed account myhiddenturtlez was the name, we ended up getting gangbanged by 5-6 tribes, as we were all offence, we made the top 20 in points and top 10 in ODA i remember.

Although as you should know literacy (and therefore illiteracy) isn't just writing, what makes you think i am not refering to your lack of ability to read his posts when they aren't all that hard to comprehend?

A) so you were just trolling
B) So you got rimmed from this world, good job
c) No I don't play W20, gaume and others from hulk basically got laughed off the w30 forums
D) so because the poster wrote in very poor english that makes me illiterate, wow your intelligence astonishes me :icon_rolleyes:

@ H0lly surely that contradcts the message from BH and temp, the HAM was never a super power but came to war, surely warring BD is the ultimate? so why pick on others if HAM was only created for fun wars?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pervis, the 'plan' regarding BD is and always have been to ignore them. Just defend and ignore them because they were better than us and there were more easy villages to take in the form of BEYOND, Draco and CRY. Thats why you did'nt see much retakes and not a single ennoblement. I'm sure some of HAM!!! tried though. But none were succesfull so we just gave up on you guys.

Why bother retaking a village thats been stacked in the first few seconds ftaer its been conquered when you got a 10x smaller player between your villages who is semi-inactive?

Oh and yeah I actually clicked View post this time. It doesnt mean your off my ignore list though.

More excuses :icon_rolleyes:.

What your basically saying is that you figuered early on not to fight BD at all and to let BD take as many villas of you as we want as long as you could make up for it by taking villages from other tribes.

I.e : rol over and die whenever BD attacked.
Sorry to burst your delusion but that just reinforces the accusation of being a bad tribe.
Not even having the will to fight an attacker is the mark of the kind of poor tribe im criticizing HAM to be.

And quite frankly you and BH repeatedly claimed that HAM would go down fighting again and again as you spewed your various excuses at the start of the war.
Doesnt that contradict your current claim :)

[spoil]
And honestly what does being on the ignore list of a forum rat with zero playing ability displayed anywhere anyworld (except for mod test rounds :icon_wink:) mean to me or anyone else.
P.S. Interesting that you claim to thirsty that you'd try and get me perma banned on PnP forums by elder mods due to my list of past (and expired warnings). How desperate and petty :lol:[/spoil]

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
A) so you were just trolling
B) So you got rimmed from this world, good job
c) No I don't play W20, gaume and others from hulk basically got laughed off the w30 forums
D) so because the poster wrote in very poor english that makes me illiterate, wow your intelligence astonishes me :icon_rolleyes:

@ H0lly surely that contradcts the message from BH and temp, the HAM was never a super power but came to war, surely warring BD is the ultimate? so why pick on others if HAM was only created for fun wars?

This wasnt a fun war, it was a war for survival. I dont care if it contradicts anything because HAM!!! is no more anyway. I'm just being honest now. (Not that I wasnt before though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.