Why did Ham Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

actually: our first fight we had was not so much fourways as eightways. So i know how i'd react. And i know your tactic wouldn't work. Anywho, we can continue this in skype if you want ;)

nice methaphor pervis :)

DeletedUser

AHEM I don't think we would shy away from a fight if it came. I think what annoyed everyone is HAM's cocky attitude, like how they gloated when they beat boo! and Ctrl you cant brag then moan when others do.

agreed!

And We can agree to disagree Bad .. but taking on 1 direction with need of full force isnt the best idea, no? .. leaving the other 3 directions a mess and to a very open skip over the weaker front lines and a middle ground completely open.

Instead perhaps watching the tribe with limited Nobles ( since it obviously costs way to much ) .. and expect tribe members to snipe as needed and instead take the fight against the other 3 sides, choosing more comfortable easier battles. .. leaves a much more open ground to increase ones force in another direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlindOldBeggar

i think ham had lots of players who were good bullies , got very good starts but couldn't actualy play.

case in point:

one ham player near me had farmed and nobled small players in our tribe since the start . however i (who had half his points) mangaed to noble 5 villages of him in a week despite the fact he was active .

Ham players from what i saw could only attack players with small accounts . they would have failed anyway when all the easy villages were gone .

sorry i've been away for a week so someone has proply already said tht but pfft

And who that poor neighbor of yours would be? Cause I know only one ex HAM member that you attacked, but he surely do not cover the profile you are trying to attach to him...

DeletedUser

they said: ignore BD. That also includes not stacking.

But given they didn't stack it doesn't matter much what they wanted to do.

Small correction for you Baddie...

One player on the front against BD was stacked... by the rest of the players on the front line...

Rather than get "bored" we either took empty villages from these players or killed the "nukes" in their homes and took those villages as well.

DeletedUser

i think ham had lots of players who were good bullies , got very good starts but couldn't actualy play.

I have to agree.

One bully that comes to mind, is Bloodhood.

Only his bulling led him to tell me that Crysis were not permitted to make ennoblement into k54. Hence our assult on HAM!!! in the first place.

Bloodhood, you picked a very bad time to let your men attack Crysis.

Just remember for next time, you can never ave everything your way, i know that, and i am sure there will be a time, when i get smashed 5 ways from sunday, but it was not to be, by HAM!!!

HAM!!! ...

R.I.P.

DeletedUser

Such a shame Ariana and I had to quit... It would have been amusing to watch Ariana hold back CRY...

And it would have been fun fighting Pervie and BD. But alas, such was not the case.

What needs to be said is simple. HAM!!! fell, however it really can't be blamed on any single person/tribe or factor. Everything just added up. I know I began to see strain when I was leaving, namely because Bh had exams, I was quiting and that left only templarz active as a leader. A lot of players were also busy in RL, were quiting etc.

I believe this did continue and continued to get worse after I had left, though I can't be sure. But Ariana quiting was probably a large factor I think too. In any event, HAM!!! had a lot of potential, but in the end a lot of things happened, that maybe could have been prevented or fixed; but weren't for whatever reason.

Anyway, that's my little contribution.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice friendly post calmir- I too agree HAM!! had a lot of potentila,I'm sad it failed.but they left there legacy (and hid ODT) behind them:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I believe we've all come to a cozy little conclusion on why they failed.
Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.