Why Did {HI} Die?

DeletedUser

There really was no challenge here for knock or infamy was there?

First knock and then infamy decide to take advantage of hi's
current war with jab(and other western tribes) making it a gangbang against hi
and impossible to defend all its fronts.

Infamy with its long-standing alliance with Hi/happy,
was like hurry up and lets smurf them up the bum hole before they kick jabs azz and then come our way!

Kudos to Infamy and knock for your victories!

Personally i think what would make this world actually somewhat possibly exciting is to see
e-jab and tws merge together and make it east vs west(because thats pretty much what it is now except jabs to stupid to see that) but i think theres to much bad blood and/or thick heads to ever make that happen:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I disagree. i kept telling richard to get knock ops organized while infamy was still deciding who to attack. Richard was planning to attack knock even before they declared on happy/hi so your gangbang idea is invalid. E-jab was no threat and not really a defensive line for us. Also, if happy/hi members would have stood their ground against knock, infamy would have turned to knock instead of us. The entire of happy is to blame for its downfall. we had every opportunity to fight back against infamy, jab, and Knock and still beat them but only a few stepped up and that is why the tribe failed

DeletedUser100590

I disagree. I think {hi} were gang-banged. Regardless of how thing turned out with the bannings, I think it was only a matter of time that {hi} fell to infamy and knock. I'm not saying the players or leaders in {hi} were bad, I just don't think that they wanted it anymore.

DeletedUser

I disagree. I think {hi} were gang-banged. Regardless of how thing turned out with the bannings, I think it was only a matter of time that {hi} fell to infamy and knock. I'm not saying the players or leaders in {hi} were bad, I just don't think that they wanted it anymore.

{HI} had NAP's with both Infamy and Knock! 6 months ago when they took on E-Jab. #1 tribe vs. #10 tribe at the time and couldn't close out the deal after 5 months. They didn't operate as a tribe effectively. Diplomacy breaks down with NAP'd tribes and 'indiscretions' set in. Then they didn't want it anymore. The going got tough and {HI} got going.

DeletedUser103708

The problem why HI/HAPPY couldn't take out E-JAB before based on what I have seen is that, HI/HAPPY did a lot of merging accounts and and it will give you disadvantage going against a smaller tribe with the morale you will have fighting their villages.

DeletedUser

That and the fact that all of e-jab was defense heavy lol. Low morale + tons of defense = harder to take down

DeletedUser102407

I say HI had a big leadership issue, bad timing and coordination. And I must say: HI had many selfish players.

DeletedUser100590

Anybody object to me moving this into a new thread labeled "Why did {hi} die?"

DeletedUser

I say HI had a big leadership issue, bad timing and coordination. And I must say: HI had many selfish players.

I agree with the second part and disagree with the first part. It was a lack of listening to the leaders that was the problem. You can lead a man to water but you cant make him drink from it.

Yes humble, we can move it if you wish

DeletedUser

I was in hi and the only reason we died was because of the bannings yes it took awhile to defeat jab but we about broke the, then they merged with another tribe so I say if infamy would have waited till we got done with jab we would have been just fine cups to infamy and knock for deciding to attack while they still had a chance

DeletedUser

I shouldnt be this honest but :)
Absolutely nothing to do with the bannings its a feeble excuse

HI leadership was pathetic HI activity was near dead
HI had many selfish players leading the tribe
I know how HI spoke to other tribes before the war and they deserved to be attacked for it

INFAMY made the right move as did KNOCK > still think now the war is over you should part ways now guys and split the world across the middle for an all out war before everybody leaves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I shouldnt be this honest but :)
Absolutely nothing to do with the bannings its a feeble excuse

HI leadership was pathetic HI activity was near dead
HI had many selfish players leading the tribe

In those last 3 months of Hi's existence, how many ops were cancelled due to the lack of participation? How many support requests were ignored by the general member base? How many people tried to step up and help leadership even after we asked for help/input?

Here are the answers: 98% of the ops had to be cancelled and almost all of the support requests were ignored due to most of the members hoarding their troops instead of using them for the tribe. I would not know how many people stepped up but i can say that richard/john spent more time putting out fires in the tribe due to the lack of teamwork and meaningless arguments on who gets internals in the tribe then they spent on their own account. It was to a point when they did not want to log in because of the day's new issues. Hi was a disaster waiting to happen for a long time

edit: I will thank people like richard/john, dak, elfspice and a few others for putting the tribe in front of their accounts

DeletedUser98018

Why did {HI} Die?

Simple answer....

They were completely and utterly crap.

killergoon=-

Here are the answers: 98% of the ops had to be cancelled and almost all of the support requests were ignored due to most of the members hoarding their troops instead of using them for the tribe. I would not know how many people stepped up but i can say that richard/john spent more time putting out fires in the tribe due to the lack of teamwork and meaningless arguments on who gets internals in the tribe then they spent on their own tribe. It was to a point when they did not want to log in because of the day's new issues. Hi was a disaster waiting to happen for a long time

tell me about it.. riddled

DeletedUser

edit: I will thank people like richard for putting the tribe in front of their accounts

Your having a laugh there Richard.
I did my share for the tribe with sits and support. If people didnt isten when they should of then the leadership never existed or had control

You can change many things with premium even your name it appears
500 points was it :)

DeletedUser

Your having a laugh there Richard.
I did my share for the tribe with sits and support. If people didnt isten when they should of then the leadership never existed or had control

You can change many things with premium even your name it appears
500 points was it :)

That's the player formerly known as Legendslayx that has the account now, not Richard.

On the subject of Richard though, the only thing I didn't like about him was his cockiness on these forums. Guess he had to keep putting his game face on as leader/rep of the tribe. He seemed like a very good player and an above average leader, of course that is only my point of view.

DeletedUser

I agree with the second part and disagree with the first part. It was a lack of listening to the leaders that was the problem. You can lead a man to water but you cant make him drink from it.

If you say mate
I dont care who it is flaming the soldiers and praising the generals that left is wrong

DeletedUser

If you say mate
I dont care who it is flaming the soldiers and praising the generals that left is wrong

Im not sure if hi ever had more than a few soldiers. Pretty sure many of the members would be considered floaters. As for generals that left, why stick around and continue to "lead" when noone listens to you? I don't blame xenthyl or any other leader for walking away from the tribe with the mess that became of the tribe. Just like i blame no single member for the tribe's downfall. It was the whole tribe's fault. I have respect for richard/john/nick (all on xenthyl) for keeping hi/happy around for as long they managed to because i know how many fires they had to put out on a daily basis.

Strght SaVaGe

I never was in Hi but watching them grow as me being a member of Infamy i knew they would crumble you could tell by there ops on players and there internals that everything was only a few players stepping up or internals went to who ever was favored most at the time ... They werent split even only a few joined in ops when there was players to take out ... I watched there tribe grow and you can tell there was no communication and during war when i launched my first attacks on Hi i expected all my nukes to die because they said they were ready, they said they were more prepared for us then Knock...

Ask some players that Infamy did ops on and ask them on average how many players attacked them and from what k's ... I got reports from players like Flagler, Shadow the recent Legendslay account ... There were more then 10 players attacking those accounts ...

I myself am based in k65,75,76,85,86 and i launched attacks in and around k54 53 44 43 83...

Hi simply didnt perform as a tribe and didnt get support to where it was needed players were greedy and thought looking out for themselves would save them in the long run ... I would support my tribemates before myself cause i know at the end of the day they would do the same for me ...