Why Did {HI} Die?

DeletedUser

Truly good leaders will lead a man to water. Then they will ask that he drinks the water. If he doesn't drink, they order him to drink the water, or else. And if he still doesn't listen, they kick him out of the tribe.

The only person you can blame for a tribe falling is the leadership. Selfish players are a problem? The leadership recruited them, leadership's fault. Maybe you recruited a good player (or a bad one, everyone makes mistakes), and then later realize he isn't what he was cracked up to be. Leadership's fault for not kicking him.

I can bring you many examples where players under bad leadership, were bad players. Those exact same players were then put under good leadership, and you know what happened? Some couldn't do it, they just weren't up to snuff. But some did make it. And if you weren't there to see it happen, you would never believe that the account under each leadership playing so differently was still played by the same person.

Yea, i wanted to kick the bad ones. But if richard let me have my way, there wouldn't have been more than 6 people in the tribe (hence why the account wasn't trusted with the privs lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, i wanted to kick the bad ones. But if richard let me have my way, there wouldn't have been more than 6 people in the tribe (hence why the account wasn't trusted with the privs lol)

I like your style. Dead wood is dead wood. Some pieces are just bigger than others :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You like that style vilja but why dont you guys do it :) haha kick the bad ones =most of infamy

DeletedUser

I didnt get kicked out noob.i still have the pw for most of your accounts :)? Plus my acct is still in infamy noob. Its not kicked lmao your the noob?. We will see who willw win this world arienteo. Go stay with your lovely infamy vs my tribe :) my tribe will win

DeletedUser

orly.jpg

DeletedUser

I didnt get kicked out noob.i still have the pw for most of your accounts :)? Plus my acct is still in infamy noob. Its not kicked lmao your the noob?. We will see who willw win this world arienteo. Go stay with your lovely infamy vs my tribe :) my tribe will win

Did you just admit to having passwords to multiple accounts, on the forums, RIGHT after all the stuff thats happened to Happy? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:) im banned already :) cant talk about it :) but i have lots of contacts i could co play easily so best of all i can play with anyone i want that i know.

I already have 20-30 ppl willing to play on my new tribe that is all pro players no mafia noobs only pros :) that new tribe will lead to the downfall of infamy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're gonna troll, troll on topic.

And while we're on topic, did {HI} do anything worthy of having a thread to answer this question?

DeletedUser

If you're gonna troll, troll on topic.

And while we're on topic, did {HI} do anything worthy of having a thread to answer this question?

Um how about {Hi} having highest war oda, odd, and points gain from wars until the point legendslayx left. i dont know if they still hold those titles

DeletedUser7488

:) im banned already :) cant talk about it :) but i have lots of contacts i could co play easily so best of all i can play with anyone i want that i know.

I already have 20-30 ppl willing to play on my new tribe that is all pro players no mafia noobs only pros :) that new tribe will lead to the downfall of infamy

From reading every post you made, I can tell you're like 12-14.

Some people need to realize that this is a game. lol

DeletedUser

Um how about {Hi} having highest war oda, odd, and points gain from wars until the point legendslayx left. i dont know if they still hold those titles

You were the #1 tribe in the world, of course you should have had the highest in everything. That means very little in the long run though. ODA can be gained on your own by nuking the most things, seeing as your tribe had the largest players, and the most villages, you had the most nukes. ODD means you killed the most troops on defense. Looking at the wars that Knock and Infamy fought, that makes a lot of sense too; your wars lasted longer than anyone else's. War caps would be the same, #1 tribe SHOULD be nobling the most villages.

I don't see what your point is. ODA, ODD, and war gains can all be gained individually, you don't need a tribe. You happened to have a tribe consisting of the largest players, and therefore had the greatest capacity to get those large numbers. Yet in the end, your tribe fell apart because there was nothing holding it together. When things got tough, your tribe pulled a Jenga:
[spoil]
9b5142f79b942a29d30108de6a9e09bad54c1acf_m.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

John wanted to do the same . :icon_redface: Was to nice :icon_redface:

You had no privs :icon_idea: you lie :icon_neutral:

@bhawby girl :icon_razz:

Course we have best stats we fighting 90% of the world :icon_surprised:

Anyway, enoughs enough. Good luck to all tribes, no hard feelings , since this is just a game. Only to miwok and maybe wfman hehe :icon_wink:. I wait too see the map in a few months time...

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that Hi died due to inactivity. I dont think AoA was the reason why and i dont think the age of any of the players were the reason why either

DeletedUser

Just a little reminder that derogatory comments about people's lives, whether informed or wild sweeping statements with no evidence to back them whatsoever, are not allowed on the forums. If you HAVE to flame someone, please limit it to their ingame abilities, rather than making it personal.

DeletedUser

Just a little reminder that derogatory comments about people's lives, whether informed or wild sweeping statements with no evidence to back them whatsoever, are not allowed on the forums. If you HAVE to flame someone, please limit it to their ingame abilities, rather than making it personal.

What about there lack of ingame ability? :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would just like to say that Hi died due to inactivity. I dont think AoA was the reason why and i dont think the age of any of the players were the reason why either

Or the people who were purely in the tribe chat for a few days for trolling purposes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser105183

pretty much all of the good and accurate reasons about why HI died has been said...so is this thread going to close before some trolls start trying to flame everyone