Why did i lose?

DeletedUser

Ok so i was playing a cat round and went def+lc, to make a long story short i nearly maxed out my village leaving to build my academey near the very end, so 3 minutes before the end of the round i built my academey which took 50 seconds, after round ended i checked and my village didn't max if it did i would have been rank one so why did this not happen?

DeletedUser

Its more of a question then a cool story was not very cool for me :/

DeletedUser

Ok so i was playing a cat round and went def+lc, to make a long story short i nearly maxed out my village leaving to build my academey near the very end, so 3 minutes before the end of the round i built my academey which took 50 seconds, after round ended i checked and my village didn't max if it did i would have been rank one so why did this not happen?

I would help you, but i dont know either..

DeletedUser

What Round was this?

DeletedUser

Points don't update immediately after you build a building.. They should really do a points update the last second but that would make point sniping alot more common (waiting until the last second to finish building in order to jump ranks) You need to give it a couple of minutes for the points to update.