Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

Who were you referring to ? YOU stated merging of a mass tribe with totals of player count. Do your research name names!

I didn't actually mention anything at all to do with merging.

Plz name them DNY finished with 61 , are you trying to point out players brought in as the spoils of war over an extended amount of time?? If a tribe dosent recruit the best of the enemy after a war they are retarded and wont last .

You want me to name a list of the 300+ players that have been in DNY? no thanks.

Um ok what do you see as late in the world???What after Nuke family was gone? I think at that point there were more than 30+ ks that needed to be filled by players . Yeah thats real late in the game! Yes unlike newer worlds this one fully filled before it was clossed, not to mention mass restarts.

My original message: "For a tribe that started that late in the world that is very high"

For a tribe that started that late, doesn't mean it started late, it means it started later than expected for a tribe. I see the lateness of a world as the size of the top players in the world. When you are starting a tribe with players around 500-600k points they are well established in the world and you would not expect many of them quit. Whereas alot of the tribe changes for other tribes start when players with 116 points join and there are a lot more tribe changes.

Again you have not proved any points about mass recruitment , only what you think happened. Show facts that relate to something other than what you perceive.

It was actually there to disprove Red who claimed DNY had the least amount of tribe changes for a rank #1 tribe apart from 2 or 3 other tribes out of the first 11 worlds. But it turns out DNY had the third most out of the first 12 worlds.

CTRL is still a tribe, so your statement is wrong. Most of the players left in July, 3 monthes ago, not the 9 monthes like you suggest. If you need evidence of this go to your baby, twstats, and look it up.

I know they left around June/July but most of those accounts weren't being played for that time. It was in the process of getting old world 10 players to come back and pass over the accounts to them. The original CTRL actually quit around December/January. That was about 9 months ago. I never said when the accounts left the tribe as some left earlier than others.

Again you fail to read what people are telling you. Grim was not active and offered to delete or help us noble out the remaining players. We chose to have him help us.

I was beginning to think it wasn't you when you didn't use the world 'fail' in the first paragraph but there it is again. You had to throw that little nerdy word in there to make you feel clever.

It does not change the fact that there was indeed enemies still left to noble and you decided to recruit them rather than noble them. If you attacked and he hit delete then that is just unlucky on your part, most of the world did that anyway.

This clearly shows how aggresive our tribe was. Not everyone could keep up and not everyone liked our aggresive style of play.

It may be aggressive to start dismissing your smaller players to recruit more enemies. But it is a disloyal tactic. If they are active and growing then there is no harm in keeping them. However, due to the number of enemies you were recruiting you did have to dismiss some of your smaller players but the way you did it seems to me a little unfair. Dismissing inactives, no matter what size, is fair. But judging players on their points and just dismissing the bottom 6 or something doesn't seem to be fair (this could be coincidence but I highly doubt it)

If you were truly trying to have a discussion then you could find out from the DNY players how we won this world and the tactics we used instead of drawing conclusions based on what you see in Twstats. That is what pisses us off more than anything, you do not take the time to read our responses to you, instead you pick out what you want and go off on another argument basically restating what you have said over and over.

Very good tactics to win the world so early. But those tactics would not work on any other world from 1-11 No tribe really has enough nukes to mass-nuke (blitz) another tribe. Obviously individual players are being blitzed and nobled but nobody quits just because they have a few thousand nukes heading there way in other worlds.

You can quote me on this if you want I'm not bothered but DNY are a very good tribe. If your number one critic says it then it must be true. But I am arguing that the world you played in was inactive and your tactic of high recruitment was not the way players like to see a world finish these days. Everyone likes a good showdown war where there is no hopping from one tribe to the other.

Yes, they would win but you would never get the top 100 to just leave their tribe and join 1 as there is no fun in that. All of our players got to the top by knocking out the top through war. We either defeated the top players or we defeated their tribe after which we did bring in their best. DNY was an elite tribe with elite players, when we defeated our opponite we took the best and moved on to the next tribe. We won our world in record time because we did not take the time to eat inactives or barbs. There was only 1 two week time period where we attempted to do this and we almost lost the tribe because they were bored.

I'm sure there are points in the world were if I could view the player rankings and about 80% of the top 100 players would have some point been in DNY or would eventually join DNY. It seemed like the whole top 100 players would have joined DNY given the chance (proof to how good DNY was and nothing against DNY) but instead of just sticking to your original batch of players and recruiting one every now and then you recruited as many as the top players as you felt like and just dismissed your bottom players.

While I agree we had turnover, my point is our turnover is not much, if any, higher than any other top tribe in any world. The majority of our core group stayed until the world was won.Go to your twstats and count the rest of the top tribes in other worlds and see how many different players they had. You will find DNY fits right in with the rest of them.

I have counted and if you have the tribe changes over the time played (average per day) DNY's is one of the highest. Remembering that many of those tribes started much earlier in their world than DNY it should be the other way round.

This is a lame excuse and the exact opposite should be the case. If they started together then they should grow and stay together unless they were just a mass recruiting tribe. It is more difficult to mesh elite players egos into the same tribe and get them to stay together than it is to take players that start the game together. We had elite players from different tribes that served as Dukes, Barons, and they all had their own way to run a tribe. In DNY it was either our way or the highway. If you look at your beloved twstats you will see that many times this was the case as once in a while we had to dismiss a player or they left and decide later to return.

I don't see your logic in this. Premades have plenty more tribe changes. They have experienced players who know when they have not done well in a world and will quit the world. If they don't like the settings they will quit also. There is also the players in the area that do better than expected and will eventually end up in the premade to make up for those players with big ego's that don't want to look so bad and so leave early on. There is a tribe a friend of mine is in called MANIC in world 51, many may know them already. In the first month and a half they have already had more than 300 tribe changes.

So if you throw out our mass exodus of players leaving and then returning we still had less tribe changes thatn CTRL. I will not recognize CTRL was "10 monthes over DNY" as this is not true, again look up your twstats.

Same goes with CTRL. You both had 301 different players in your tribe. Since CTRL started at an earlier point they should generally have a lot more (see my above point)

Bull crap! If you find a new owner for the account then there is not the need to replace them. CTRL was constantly trying to find new owners for their accounts, I know this because I was asked to take one over on a number of occassions. This was a practice we discontinued doing in the past year of our existance and anybody that wanted to quit was asked to delete.

A new owner does not count as a tribe change. A tribe change is when a player leaves or joins a tribe. Since it is the same player just a different person playing it then I don't see it as turning over members.

CTRL were quitting the game and they were looking for new owners for all of their accounts. Many people who had proved themselves where asked.

You congratulated us by proceeding to discredit us at how we won this world. This is the thread that YOU started. I do not know what has been said in all worlds, nor do I care, YOU are the one coming here and flaming us not them.

That's a fair point. Well done. I am by no means flaming you. I was originally trying to tell other forum readers how it is perceived you won this world and started a nice discussion. Your language has improved during the discussion and instead of being abusive I am happy you are taking part in this. But before you were taking part you were the one flaming and being abusive.

So your playing a game that you have no intentions of winning or to achieve certain level of accomplishments? Wow, then why even play the game? Again, our tactics to win was not soley based on recruitment like you are suggesting. We won this world through wars.

I could actually use the exact same quote you quoted in response to this. If I was playing this game to win then I would make a tribe like DNY's and just start recruiting the best of the best. Declare war on tribes and start recruiting them within in days and count it as a victory.

Please do tell what kind of settings you are looking for. Since you are flaming other worlds you should have no problem trying to find TW friends to come and help you.

I would like to come back to you in the future on this. I will get my group of players together and I will make a premade. I don't know when but for the amount of spare time I have it may be late January or early February. I will give you enough notice before doing this.

Show me some stats that back this claim up.

They are the stats that TWstats gave out. I have wrote them down in a smaller format so it didn't take up metres of space on the forum. You can check each stat if you like. They are all true.

The tribes were defeated, we were still nobling the barb eaters until we nobled them all out.

Well then you had not won all your wars. You simply recruited the active enemies that fight and left inactives and barb noblers to noble later on.

But I would like to point out how your mighty CTRL you defend enjoyed nobling barbs and inactives. Quick check of your favorite tool, twstats, had this to say:

CTRL
Total Conquers
Gains - 144,149
Losses - 22,483

No Tribe Ennoblements - 63,893
Internal Ennoblements - 12,529

DNY

Total Conquers
Gains - 145,964
Losses - 5,445

No Tribe Ennoblements - 47,203
Internal Ennoblements - 6,816

Let me guess, your going to twist these stats and say CTRL had stronger competition? But yet they nobled way more barbs and internals than we did. Could it be that we were just that GOOD? :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing to do with the competition. I may be clutching at straws here but 19-20k of those 'no tribe ennoblements' where done during the time new owners were coming to the CTRL accounts. Also a lot of those losses were also in that time period.

You cannot deny yourself that CTRL had it a lot more difficult than DNY.

This is complete BULL you know nothing about these worlds. You know as much about these worlds as you do w12

Take world 4 for example it has the most simlar settings out of your selection of worlds but with a little bit of research you would know that there was a life tribe, a life 2 and a life 3. Did you include all of those tribe changes ?

If you want to post "facts" from TWSTATS post all of them, do the research.

Firstly, that was not bull I don't need to know worlds to count up tribe changes for each rank #1 tribe. In fact Red did it first, I thought it was a bit odd so I went back to the stats and found that Red had missed a lot of them.

For world 4 I didn't include LIFE2 or LIFE3 mainly because if you read you would see I said I was counting the rank #1 tribe in each world. LIFE2 and LIFE3 were not rank #1 so they were not included in the tribe changes statistics.

p.s you keep mentioning you are having a discussion, but you have not replied to one of my comments, you are picking and selecting each and every quote that fits.

Any comments directed at me that make a strong point I quote and reply to. I make sure nobody who is contributing to the conversation is ignored. If I have missed something I am sorry, please alert me to it but I do try and quote everything that is relevant and give an honest reply.

Sean plays w51 with the account name of "sean 5500", let's give him 3 years to show us how "closing the world" should be done :icon_rolleyes:

I only play world 10. I have never owned the sean 5500 account and I have never known it's password. He is in fact a real life friend also called Sean I told him about the game and another friend too we all joined world 5 but since you could not chose direction we all ended up a distance from each other and didn't really play there long. World 51 we all played and I played under a different name that I cannot say as I may use it again in the future and I prefer to be unknown on that account. You can check the world 5, we were around at the same time as each other.

DeletedUser

I think I am going to cry.

This guy is more annoying than I am.:icon_confused:

p.s you keep mentioning you are having a discussion, but you have not replied to one of my comments, you are picking and selecting each and every quote that fits.

Comments like the above usually get ignored because they are irrelevant and not part of the discussion. These players have probably not read what I have said as there is no reason to cry when all I did is reply to someone else. If this player is going to cry here is not place to post and many noobs have come here to post things like that if I replied to each of them it would be a waste of my own time.

DeletedUser

Comments like the above usually get ignored because they are irrelevant and not part of the discussion. These players have probably not read what I have said as there is no reason to cry when all I did is reply to someone else. If this player is going to cry here is not place to post and many noobs have come here to post things like that if I replied to each of them it would be a waste of my own time.

I have read every single one of your posts, twice in some cases. It was actually your posts that motivated me to post after just sitting back and keeping my mouth shut.

I made quite a few relevant points that you did not address but that is neither here nor there. I don't blame you for passing over Cracker as debating with him can be quite exhausting and more often than not he is right (except when arguing with me).

As far as my comment goes about me crying, certainly you can appreciate that was not directed at you at all though it was, of course, generated by you.

You seem intelligent (yes he does Red) and you seem to feel you have a legitimate debate but you couldn't be more off base in how you are reading the statistics. You can throw numbers around all you like. I won't debate any of that with you. You do, however, understand they are just numbers and cannot in any way relay to anyone how DNY won? That is like trying to provide information on why people are unemployed simply by examining the numbers on how many people do not have jobs. You know what I mean?

I was there. I know how DNY did it You are wrong and no amount of statistics are going to make you right.

DeletedUser80269

oh yes congrats to DNY, you can now tell your grandkids and all of your employers that you were the first tribe to win on Tribalwars... an incredible accomplishment and something that would cause me to hire you immediately....

You spend so much time on something to just stop... useless

DeletedUser

I have read every single one of your posts, twice in some cases. It was actually your posts that motivated me to post after just sitting back and keeping my mouth shut.

I made quite a few relevant points that you did not address but that is neither here nor there. I don't blame you for passing over Cracker as debating with him can be quite exhausting and more often than not he is right (except when arguing with me).

As far as my comment goes about me crying, certainly you can appreciate that was not directed at you at all though it was, of course, generated by you.

You seem intelligent (yes he does Red) and you seem to feel you have a legitimate debate but you couldn't be more off base in how you are reading the statistics. You can throw numbers around all you like. I won't debate any of that with you. You do, however, understand they are just numbers and cannot in any way relay to anyone how DNY won? That is like trying to provide information on why people are unemployed simply by examining the numbers on how many people do not have jobs. You know what I mean?

I was there. I know how DNY did it You are wrong and no amount of statistics are going to make you right.

No, because why people are unemployed and the number of people unemployed are barely related. Why DNY one this world so quick, and evidence of faster recruitment, lower OD scores, low number of villages/points (high really but for a tribe winning a world it is low) all link together and create one side of an argument as to why DNY won this world so quickly.

I have always quoted everyone putting forward a relevant argument. I have gone over the past few pages in this thread and haven't seen a relevant argument I haven't replied to. If someone puts in the effort to reply on my thread I will always read it and if I feel they are honestly being relevant I will quote them and give them a reply, apparently in some cases this is 'flaming'. :icon_confused:

slinkiestwizard

oh yes congrats to DNY, you can now tell your grandkids and all of your employers that you were the first tribe to win on Tribalwars... an incredible accomplishment and something that would cause me to hire you immediately....

And here we have another troll, with nothing to say other then to sound like a fool.If you dont have any intelligent points to add dont troll .Your ass worthless as what i scrapped off my shoes this morning and all you post consist of so far is spam.

an incredible accomplishment and something that would cause me to hire you immediately...

Some one as dumb as you i wouldnt work for ,besides i dont collect cans for a living!

Sean you want to debate and facilitate illegitimate rebuttal . You have in no way from the start offered any points of interest .

For a tribe that started that late, doesn't mean it started late, it means it started later than expected for a tribe. I see the lateness of a world as the size of the top players in the world. When you are starting a tribe with players around 500-600k points they are well established in the world and you would not expect many of them quit. Whereas alot of the tribe changes for other tribes start when players with 116 points join and there are a lot more tribe changes.

This quote says everything it needs to , you are directing this at noob tribes that mass recruit. DNY never was ,and the reason a player of your caliber could have never gotten in. They picked there players dependent on skill. If they started there tribe with players in the 500 K range dosent that point out they knew what they were looking to achieve?

Again so what 300 players are you talking about?? Again the spoils of war?

You want me to name a list of the 300+ players that have been in DNY? no thanks.

Well you brought it up, post your stats or your false argument is done

It was actually there to disprove Red who claimed DNY had the least amount of tribe changes for a rank #1 tribe apart from 2 or 3 other tribes out of the first 11 worlds. But it turns out DNY had the third most out of the first 12 worlds.

You were here to disprove Red?? Based on your inability to get in a tribe because you sucked? Im glad you self appointed yourself! Again your wrong as how many of those changes were DNY players that left formed there own tribe and came back??

It may be aggressive to start dismissing your smaller players to recruit more enemies. But it is a disloyal tactic. If they are active and growing then there is no harm in keeping them. However, due to the number of enemies you were recruiting you did have to dismiss some of your smaller players but the way you did it seems to me a little unfair. Dismissing inactives, no matter what size, is fair. But judging players on their points and just dismissing the bottom 6 or something doesn't seem to be fair (this could be coincidence but I highly doubt it)

Again your opinion with no merit,BS comments you cant support

Very good tactics to win the world so early. But those tactics would not work on any other world from 1-11 No tribe really has enough nukes to mass-nuke (blitz) another tribe. Obviously individual players are being blitzed and nobled but nobody quits just because they have a few thousand nukes heading there way in other worlds.

You can quote me on this if you want I'm not bothered but DNY are a very good tribe. If your number one critic says it then it must be true. But I am arguing that the world you played in was inactive and your tactic of high recruitment was not the way players like to see a world finish these days. Everyone likes a good showdown war where there is no hopping from one tribe to the other.

Again talking out both sides of your mouth (and quoted) You again are comparing this world to 11 others, im so glad you feel you can play God and know the outcomes of other worlds ,based solely on your opinion (glad my printer is working i feel the need to take a dump)

But I am arguing that the world you played in was inactive and your tactic of high recruitment was not the way players like to see a world finish these days. Everyone likes a good showdown war where there is no hopping from one tribe to the other.

Again prove it , the inactivity and mass recruitment you said never existed!!!!!!!

Well if it wasnt merging then now you refer to it as high recruitment.(finger) Get your fantasy story together the next time you want to spam a world . and again the rest of that quote is your opinion.

It does not change the fact that there was indeed enemies still left to noble and you decided to recruit them rather than noble them. If you attacked and he hit delete then that is just unlucky on your part, most of the world did that anyway.

Heres a little quote you can use ," The end justifies the means". Unlike you most people want to get on with there lives ending that world by any means possible was a goal im sure was set.

By going by your logic though if that was true DNY would have finished with 100 players in the tribe so again your wrong

But it is a disloyal tactic. If they are active and growing then there is no harm in keeping them.

This i loled at yeah keep turtles who dont benifit the tribe because they are growing nuff said!

I would like to come back to you in the future on this. I will get my group of players together and I will make a premade. I don't know when but for the amount of spare time I have it may be late January or early February. I will give you enough notice before doing this.

Plz do!!!! thats all i can say i have 1 mind set now its to rim you repeatedly in the world im playing. Theres actually a rule against this look it up! But ill get banned to continuously put you on the rim. Ill give you a hint get your puppets and come to W 53 youll have your chance!

Aradiaa
You seem intelligent (yes he does Red) and you seem to feel you have a legitimate debate but you couldn't be more off base in how you are reading the statistics.

geez where do i go from here ? We have repeated this and continue to . Aradiaa maybe just maybe hes not that smart and is using a computer program to appear to try and debate while he spell checks and uses words he dosent understand!? Nope hes not that bright his post prove it as he dosent know how to read and comprehend .

DeletedUser80269

Alas I am not an employer so I am sorry but your insults for "working for me" dont really have any effect :/ I came in and posted my opinion about what happened and what i would have done, if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to read it or respond. Apparently i hit some sort of nerve though to cause you to use profanity and insults :/ I merely was talking about how the bragging rights of being the first tribe to win a world on tribalwars isnt really much of bragging rights in the real world which is what is truly important in the long run.

If you have a separate opinion then feel more then willing to share it, but insulting me because of mine isnt going to really help you get anywhere... i guess except for make you feel cyberly better or something

DeletedUser

No, because why people are unemployed and the number of people unemployed are barely related. Why DNY one this world so quick, and evidence of faster recruitment, lower OD scores, low number of villages/points (high really but for a tribe winning a world it is low) all link together and create one side of an argument as to why DNY won this world so quickly.

I have always quoted everyone putting forward a relevant argument. I have gone over the past few pages in this thread and haven't seen a relevant argument I haven't replied to. If someone puts in the effort to reply on my thread I will always read it and if I feel they are honestly being relevant I will quote them and give them a reply, apparently in some cases this is 'flaming'. :icon_confused:

I would hazard to guess that each world is unique and that the people and how they interact is as big of a difference between worlds as speed and units are.

While you have compared DNY to other tribes in other worlds, have you compared them to other W12 tribes? I suggest you peek at FEMA, FEMA-S and FEMA-A.

The reason DNY has a lower ODD than you think they should, and this is really important for you to understand Sean, is that the vast majority of W12 was scared to death of them and for very good reason. You cannot discount this as a reason for any ODD you feel is lacking. It matters not if you never encountered such a thing on other worlds, you must understand this is the way that it was. You had posted something, somewhere, that you have never seen a player quit from too many incomings. This concerns me and it makes me wonder if each world is so very different that while the game is basically the same the way it is played is so vastly different that maybe you can't compare one world to another at all.

I, at the worst of it, sat close to 20 accounts. I actively defended six of those accounts. Those accounts belonged to people who ran for the hills when hell broke loose. Don't get me wrong, many tried but my tribemates were so afraid of DNY that they wouldn't send support. DNY had made it clear that if they took a villa and if there was support incoming the player that sent the support was next. Trust me...they meant it. I know Slinky can tell you the same about his tribe. This was common place when DNY attacked. The vast majority didn't have the sack to stand up against them.

The reason DNY has fewer villages/points than you think they should or as they compare to other worlds is that DNY didn't need more than what they had. If you have what you need to get the job done what would motivate you to acquire more?

There are many different reasons people play TW, any game for that matter. DNY played to win and that was their goal. They didn't want to extend it out any longer than they had to, it was not part of their grand plan.

The numbers are just that, numbers. They do tell a story, that cannot be argued, but it isn't the one you think it is. You are coming to a conclusion ignoring the biggest part of it...the people, the dynamic they created and the atmosphere in which W12 unfolded.

DeletedUser

Hi Aradiaa, nice to see you on the forums again. As usual, your posts are right on the money.

Every time we found someone sitting, supporting, or assisting someone else in some manner, we would make that person's life a living hell. With this said, a few people that we liked were spared the pain. The way to win this game is to make people hit the delete button. You do not have to noble EVERY village, you just need make them quit. There are many ways to do this and the traditional way is to noble them out, but we learned a long time ago that is simply easier to make someone quit and go for the next active player. Forget the barbs that are left over afterwards unless they are to be used for a strategic reason.

If you want to pull a tribe apart, make it's players LEAVE the game. This puts more pressure on the remaining players in that tribe and before you know it, you see a domino effect and the tribe falls.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And that said, it's not like FEMA were weak, or ADE, or Oots., etc. Such tribes were simply generic tribes - what counts is how the tribe formed, and how it was run; the policies it had. Players in worlds after 6 months have a pretty much random mix of new players and veterans. The pre-mades end, as the next new world comes out, and the so called pros get bored and move on to another world on "their terms", and the bad players remain. A mixture of players remains. The level of good & bad players is likely very much the same after the dust settles. However, w12 was a particularily elite friendly world: fastest yet speed, old techs & the packet system. This required more commitment and technical know how, which meant that the bad players had less protection against the good ones. This allowed for a more competitive world. Nukes were built, and then moved very quickly in world 12, which certainly helped the formation of DNY, which played with aggression and oppression. In contrast, you have more time to plan your moves against an aggressive tribe in a world with half the speed. I don't think I could play a 1x speed world again...it'd be like playing in slow motion. If one thing allowed for DNY's success, it was the speed of the world, that allowed us to be even more aggressive; and thus kept the focus of the tribe consistent. Without focus, a tribe will easily fail.

DeletedUser

Firstly, that was not bull I don't need to know worlds to count up tribe changes for each rank #1 tribe. In fact Red did it first, I thought it was a bit odd so I went back to the stats and found that Red had missed a lot of them.

For world 4 I didn't include LIFE2 or LIFE3 mainly because if you read you would see I said I was counting the rank #1 tribe in each world. LIFE2 and LIFE3 were not rank #1 so they were not included in the tribe changes statistics.

Are you really that narrow minded sean ?? That was exactly my point. What i was pointing out was, that twstats does not show the details of the world, it shows stats not specifics, it encourages opinions, but it is often used as the basis for facts which are wrong, the example i was pointing out was:

LIFE on w4 (please forgive me, much love to you all there) was a family tribe, all its tribe changes took place in life 2 and life 3. those players were then moved around shuffled and worked hard to stay there, the ones who worked the hardest earned a place in LIFE. Now you were the one comparing them to DNY, not me. Comparing their tribe changes does not make sense unless you included life2 and life 3 as DNY did not have those extra tribes to filter and shuffle players around. GET IT ? does that make sense? or should i write it with a crayon ??

My point Sean is, you have no idea what is happening in those worlds, which means attempting to compare them on twstats is pointless. Different settings, different circumstances and no way to compare them properly.

Alas I am not an employer so I am sorry but your insults for "working for me" dont really have any effect :/ I came in and posted my opinion about what happened and what i would have done, if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to read it or respond. Apparently i hit some sort of nerve though to cause you to use profanity and insults :/ I merely was talking about how the bragging rights of being the first tribe to win a world on tribalwars isnt really much of bragging rights in the real world which is what is truly important in the long run.

If you have a separate opinion then feel more then willing to share it, but insulting me because of mine isnt going to really help you get anywhere... i guess except for make you feel cyberly better or something

I would simply like to put my reply down to one small comparison:

Playing this game and failing and telling your grandkids how useless you are at playing TW is alot less of an achievement than telling them you were the first to win a world in TW.

I assure you all the players in DNY do live normal lives, they are normal people, and are no less of a human being than the average player. The only difference is, they play this game to win, they play this game and are really skilled at it. You are obviously not of that caliber and you simply play this game to make friends and play "sim city". Do not judge people because they are serious about playing a game in order to meet its objectives.

And do not try to downplay a 3 year achievement of hard work and dedication, it was not a case of "just stop" it is a case of "WE HAVE DONE WHAT WE HAVE SET OUT TO DO!! WOOOT! " . Now new objectives will be put in place on newer worlds where players like you can be rimmed once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

In any of my comments did i say that people didnt lead normal lives? no i never did because i never will, i play the game to win but i also play it because i enjoy playing tribalwars.... i dont have the time in my life to restart a new account so i would just want to keep my account going.... why would you tell your grandkids you played tribalwars? its like telling them you played runescape or world of warcraft.... the purpose of playing this game isnt to go bragging about it and talking to everyone about it so your production in the game means nothing... people who are rimmed and taken out they dont go tell people they lost on a computer game, same as people who win dont go tell people, so what is the difference between the two? in the end W12 is over, after a few months the players will be forgotten except if they succede in other worlds and the only ones that will remember winning are the players that won, and the prize for remembering that you won a computer game isnt that amazing..... and please check my history if you would like... i have not been 'rimmed' i have lost 3 villages in total that i have not gifted to players that i knew personally... so please before you insult my ability in the game check to see that i am actually a skilled and experienced player

DeletedUser

In any of my comments did i say that people didnt lead normal lives? no i never did because i never will, i play the game to win but i also play it because i enjoy playing tribalwars.... i dont have the time in my life to restart a new account so i would just want to keep my account going.... why would you tell your grandkids you played tribalwars? its like telling them you played runescape or world of warcraft.... the purpose of playing this game isnt to go bragging about it and talking to everyone about it so your production in the game means nothing... people who are rimmed and taken out they dont go tell people they lost on a computer game, same as people who win dont go tell people, so what is the difference between the two? in the end W12 is over, after a few months the players will be forgotten except if they succede in other worlds and the only ones that will remember winning are the players that won, and the prize for remembering that you won a computer game isnt that amazing..... and please check my history if you would like... i have not been 'rimmed' i have lost 3 villages in total that i have not gifted to players that i knew personally... so please before you insult my ability in the game check to see that i am actually a skilled and experienced player

No but you implied it, you implied that we do not know what real life accomplishments are like, that we do not know the difference between a real life accomplishment and an in-game accomplishment and that we think more of in-game accomplishment than real life accomplishments. So i elaborated that we in fact do lead normal lives and we do in fact achieve real life accomplishments and achievements, however if we boasted about them on here we would probably get an infraction, so unfortunately you are stuck with our in-game achievements..since this is the forum for a game..and not real life.

Just because you have time management issues with starting a new account does not mean that we do, we have no problem starting somewhere else it takes as much time everyday as playing in an old world if you are playing to win.

I would not tell my grandkids i played tribalwars unless they themselves were playing it or something similar, either way you are the one that initially brought it up so i used your example.

Actually i do tell my friends and family about my accomplishments in the game, and i probably would tell them if i ever got rimmed, fortunately for me i have never experienced it.

Its not about prizes, its not about goading and boasting to other players either(although that is rather enjoyable sometimes when they are your peers) its about achieving a goal you set out to do as a tribe, a goal that has never been accomplished in TW history ,and a goal that we have the right to be proud of.

I have checked and i have my own opinion on your abilities(21 tribe changes , 172 barb enoblements, your first village being a barb,and 4 out of the first 8 villages you took being barbs to...to say the least) however you may start near me anytime in any world and prove them to be wrong. In fact i welcome it.

Its also could a paragraph ellipsis, however cool they seem, are not the modern replacement.

Both you and sean have been warned :
I don't blame you for passing over Cracker as debating with him can be quite exhausting and more often than not he is right
You will both have no excuses when you leave this forum with your tails between your legs. So i would advise you in taking this opportunity to take what little pride you have left. And going now, as it is all downhill from here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is just to difficult for some players to accept the fact that we were really THAT good. So they have to come here and attempt to discredit how we won this world. Even though all the stats point to the fact that we overwhelmed w12 through war they prefer to take the stats and twist them to make it look like the world was inactive or just simply say we recruited everyone.

W12 was better than W10 because the people that played there learned for the mistakes of that worlds hugging and came here looking to fight. I played W10 in the early stages and I know for a fact that it was always the core against the rim and the only real battles happened on the frontline. Everyone else out on the rim were allied or napp'd which forced everyone to noble barbs and inactives. All the real fighters got bored and left to play W12 while all the sim city players stayed behind on got fat on their villages. It wasn't until Harlos started turning some of the rim tribes against each other did the world start get interesting and by that time DNY was already starting to dominate W12. If you look through the landscape of W10 you will see evidence of this as there is very few undeveloped barbs because that is all the players did in the beginning. Whichever tribe has the stamina to make it to the end will have its work cut out for them as they will have to fight through players that have huge-thick clusters of villages. After you look at their maps come back and look at ours and see how our top players owned continents all over the world, not just in condensed areas. I owned continents from K13 to K25 to K44 (my home k) to even K91 go look at the W10 maps and see if any top player owns a continent more than 2K's away from his/her home. Heck on W10 even the barb eater zouzouni still owns a continent (k35) we ran through him like a hot knife through butter. :lol:

See this is the difference that the arguements I can make versus someone that soley uses stats to make their arguements. I played the worlds and I know what the major differences are between the top tribes. CTRL was awesome no question about it, but between DNY and CTRL we were way more aggressive than they were. While those like Sean will just look at the tribal changes and say "yep, they recruited their way to win" or look at the ODD and say "yep, their competition was inactive or was inferrior". If you did not play W12 you have no way of knowing how this world went down.

Sean, all I have to say to you is you did not answer the points I made you simply restated AGAIN the same lame stuff you keep posting over and over. FYI, I rarely kicked anyone from the tribe. Most that left did so on their own. So no need to make me look like some kind of harsh leader that kept kicking the lower ranked ones.

35se

im a nobody here(never played here) but think its to funny someone trying to bash the first team to ever win it.

who cares how they did it... they did it end of story. have a nice day. hope to play with some of you DNY players somewhere down the road.

the poster here made me lol tho.

DeletedUser

Well I was in DNY and must say there were some fabulous players.
The team work and work effort in destroying players/tribes was admirable.
Another very important part was the leadership, because keeping the players in line and focused on the ultimate goal wasnt always easy.
So DNY deserves all the accolades :)