Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

I am making my own thread so I don't troll others.

Part of the success of DNY was from the beginning. Although DNY weren't around back then, many premades were made most famous of all CLOSED. CLOSED was somehow disbanded by a player outside of the tribe: click here.

Straight away it was rebuilt and got back to rank #1 in no time. As the world gets older the premades tend to quit. I quit some time in february a couple of weeks before DNY was made. I was not planning on quitting but real life took a hold. When I got back my account was gone and a lot of CLOSED had quit by then. Leaving many barbarian villages in the core. I think I personally had about 20 villages, fairly early on and I was not one of the highest ranked players.

So with all those barbs it was easy growth for whoever wanted it really. DNY came along with a high number of players at the time. Throughout the world they dismissed the smaller players for nobling and recruited bigger enemy players to keep the tribe numbers up. They only had 7 Original players by the end of the world:

Dads Army
Dinajzlin
dragonzero
Eddy Gurge
Heavens
Rednecks
suko sevato

I'm not one to pass judgement but it is not really TribalWars if you just recruit enemies rather than attacking them.

A combination of a very inactive world, a 'tribalhug' approach to the game and very few other tribes organised enough to deal much damage made this the quickest world to ever finish.

I would like to say I am not saying DNY are not a good tribe. They may be good they may not, they never really had to prove it due to the lack of fight put up against them. I don't admire them in any way for winning how they did but at the end of the day they won and well done to them.

-sean

DeletedUser

All I can say is that I was there, you were not. And you are quite incorrect in your hypothesis.

DeletedUser

Whahahaha, I refrained from flaming you in that other thread..

But now that I see you make a thread like this I am really really really having trouble not to flame you lol...

I won't even explain to you why you're wrong about almost everything.. I think explaining it to my dog would be better spend time..

Go troll somewhere where people actually care about what you say lol.. Because here you are like the 100th guy that posts this again and will get beaten down by others who have arguments supported by facts, instead of arguments you pulled out some dark place.. yea you know which one I mean... You don't even know 1% of the story and claim to have it all figured out.. What a joke lol

Mod hit him with a ban stick please. Would be well spend infractions!

DeletedUser

I fail to see the connection between the success of DNY and CLOSED. I only recognize a few names on that member list that went on to play for DNY.

As far as Sean's perception of how DNY won this world, it is completely incorrect. We won our wars and did not recruit until our enemy was defeated.

Sean, you still bitter about me turning you down on taking over an account in DNY? You must think I forgotten the crap you pulled in your small tenure here on W12. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok, I have some little kid, or an adult with the mental capacity of a little kid thinking that calling me a retard twice in one sentence will offend me.

@ Eddy (A DNY Player) saying that he was there and I wasn't. Which I have said. However I don't need to be there to see things. Guest access looking at DNY's low ODD considering how long they've been playing and TWstats showing me there mass-recruitment and dismissal records. Proving, with facts, that you only have 7 of your original players in your tribe. That's about 10% and 719 tribe changed is fairly ridiculous.

Suko, I cannot be banned for posting a topic relative to the forums. I am breaking no rules but expressing myself and backing my opinions up with facts. It is a lot more than what you trolls are doing.

DeletedUser

I fail to see the connection between the success of DNY and CLOSED. I only recognize a few names on that member list that went on to play for DNY.

As far as Sean's perception of how DNY won this world, it is completely incorrect. We won our wars and did not recruit until our enemy was defeated.

Sean, you still bitter about me turning you down on taking over an account in DNY? You must think I forgotten the crap you pulled in your small tenure here on W12. :lol:

Finally, something to reply to.

CLOSED is an example of a premade that went inactive which is why DNY got a major headstart with many Big barbarians in the middle of the world.

My perception has been backed up with facts of your recruitment, many tribe changes and the fact very few original members are still in your tribe. I am not too worried about taking a DNY account. I was looking for a big account in any of the worlds I previous played and I got one in world 10. I didn't pull any crap in this world, care to explain what you meant there?

DeletedUser

lmao, so we got our headstart due to barbs? :lol:

The amount of tribe changes are high mainly due to the fact the coduke of DNY broke away for a while and created a different tribe to clean up the world. We recruited them back once he accomplished what he needed to do. Besides, the high amount of tribe changes only applies to mass recruiting tribes at the beginning of a world not a tribe that has been around for 2 1/2 years.

Go find yourself a tribe on a world, recruit your elite players, and attempt to finish the world with the original roster. Do not recruit your spoils of war and do not recruit from your alliances. See how long you last. :lol:

DeletedUser

lmao, so we got our headstart due to barbs? :lol:

The amount of tribe changes are high mainly due to the fact the coduke of DNY broke away for a while and created a different tribe to clean up the world. We recruited them back once he accomplished what he needed to do. Besides, the high amount of tribe changes only applies to mass recruiting tribes at the beginning of a world not a tribe that has been around for 2 1/2 years.

Go find yourself a tribe on a world, recruit your elite players, and attempt to finish the world with the original roster. Do not recruit your spoils of war and do not recruit from your alliances. See how long you last. :lol:

Well not recruiting your spoils of war does not mean you wont be successful, it just means it takes longer and it is harder. But it is what tribalwars is made for. I looked at your tribes ODD and it shows how little competition you had.

World 10 is the only world I play. We've been attacking a top player who has now fallen sharply in ranks. We have had the oppurtunity to recruit him as spoils of war but that's not what the game is for. He joined an allied tribe of ours and was later dismissed as refugee status and rejoined the enemy. In your world if a player got attacked by your tribe it seems he had the option to join your tribe for safety whilst you went and targeted someone else then later dismissed and nobled the lower ranked players. That's not an honourable way of doing things and it is not what tribalwars is about. Congratulations on sticking around to finish the world but that is all.

DeletedUser

What did DNY say? I only saw what you said. Want to insert some quotes right about now? plus explain a little bit. and a little louder as well please. us fail (and deaf) DNS players are too busy launching nukes and defense to those who need rather than launching invite requests.

DeletedUser

What did DNY say? I only saw what you said. Want to insert some quotes right about now? plus explain a little bit. and a little louder as well please. us fail (and deaf) DNS players are too busy launching nukes and defense to those who need rather than launching invite requests.

It's ok, you fight it out a few more years and perhaps you will get a nice shiny mail someday declaring you the winners. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Unparralel domination huh? Well, if only they hadn't closed the world :( You could have had a war with the barbs. Im pretty sure who would come out top.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ahhhh, yes a jealous W10 player. :lol: Np, I completely understand.

Anyone that PLAYED w12 will remember a number of top players that we nobled out, included the #1 ranked player from our own tribe that refused to follow orders. But meh, we will always have jealous haters that will attempt to discredit what we accomplished here.

I'm not jealous as there is nothing to be jealous of. It's one less world to compete with to be the first world to have one tribe controlling everything through nobling.

The fact DNY has a ridiculous amount of barb caputures. Only 4 non-barb villages took out of your last 300 villages. 296 barbs in your last 300 caps that would be. Not a very good record but what can you do when the world is full of barbs. All the big players quit early on and since then the world has always had more barbs than any other worlds. Most tribes you go to war with are inactive and in the process of turning barb and the few active players will jump ship. Your low ODD is proof of this.

Folks, just look at this posters sig and it will tell you everything you need to know. Anymore top tribes from other worlds that want to make themselves look childish by attempting to discredit what DNY did?

He is not trying to discredit DNY. Nobody has denied that you won the world. It is the tactics you used and the lack of understanding of tribalwars amongst your members because of the leadership teaching them the game wrong. In any other world a tribe would have stood up to you and the players would have remained loyal. But because of the vast inactivity noted by the number of barbs in this world (even after you guys capped thousands of barbs) there is no other option but to join DNY if you are active.

DeletedUser

It's ok, you fight it out a few more years and perhaps you will get a nice shiny mail someday declaring you the winners. :icon_razz:

We still wait for the first tribe to win a world. You were just the last bunch of players playing on an inactive world.

DeletedUser

You won't be - sorry.

I never claimed I would be. I have no intentions of sticking round until the end of a world. It gets to a point where you have beaten everything and it is just one tribe giving their last stand with maybe 3 or 4 continent cluster. Never happened on this world or they would have just got recruited.

DeletedUser656

I never claimed I would be. I have no intentions of sticking round until the end of a world. It gets to a point where you have beaten everything and it is just one tribe giving their last stand with maybe 3 or 4 continent cluster. Never happened on this world or they would have just got recruited.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The position of first has already been taken. Feel free to aim for second place though.

The Handyman

Haters gonna hate...

What stays down is that DNY was the first tribe to achieve 100% domination and close the world...
enough said.

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate...

What stays down is that DNY was the first tribe to achieve 100% domination and close the world...
enough said.

^^ Absolutely true. But not haters.. I dont really hate w12. My first argument with this world was that many many people were claiming that DNY were the absolute best of TW. That I disagree with. You will have had to play every world to claim this.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The people who would stick around tillt he end of the world will have to have literally, very very lucky jobs, in which they have to sit at a computer all day doing virtually nothing cept Tw, OR the people who have no lives.

Im quitting just after we beat the last tribe, their surrender or deletion or wahtever. No fun after that :|

You'll probably quit before your tribe does anything worth mentioning. Also, you don't have to "sit at a computer all day doing nothing except TW" to clean up a world after you've destroyed all resistance.