Why do I never time it right?

xankou

Every God damn time I return to this game I do it just after a world has started so I have to wait ages for a new world.

In other news, I am back y'all, what familiar faces are still around?

DeletedUser120298

I'm in the same position right now man. Waiting for 93 to start up (praying it's soon). I'm PP farming on W92 though.

xankou

I can never be bothered with PP farming. I like to give each world I play a fair shot, at least until I see how horrendously my 15x15 usually plays out.

DeletedUser84793

just pp farm until world 100 because winning that world will have higher meaning..alot of the old school players coming back for!

xankou

just pp farm until world 100 because winning that world will have higher meaning..alot of the old school players coming back for!

I hope it has classic setting <3. None of these pallys, watch towers, archers, or other confusing rubbish that I don't understand :(

DeletedUser

Love the bonfire! Be nice to see TW do some classic world set up....

Man sod the bonfire, everytime i am godlike in my area some noob has the bonfire and my nuke goes poof

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111865

Man sod the bonfire, everytime i am godlike in my area some noob has the bonfire and my nuke goes poof

Love the bonny but this ^, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

*GranTorino

The newer elements in the game like watchtower and the new pallys are welcomed by me, adds a lot more variables in strategy for todays old and new players to learn about and progress with equally.

Plus, I'd always get Bonny as either the last or 2nd last weapon which leaves me quite salty.

I'm in the same position right now man. Waiting for 93 to start up (praying it's soon). I'm PP farming on W92 though.

I think a new world is released roughly every 60 days, so about 40 days till w93 opens yet.