Why do Kure suck up.

DeletedUser114488

It makes me laugh looking at W60.All I see is traitors for example lets look at Kure possibly the worst tribe Ive seen in a long time, founders where Deem if I where correct and Gov and they where former members of TLS and now they fight us Ok guys I think you need to learn the term loyalty I will get you a link guys but please come on guys
Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

It makes me laugh looking at W60.All I see is traitors for example lets look at Kure possibly the worst tribe Ive seen in a long time, founders where Deem if I where correct and Gov and they where former members of TLS and now they fight us Ok guys I think you need to learn the term loyalty I will get you a link guys but please come on guys
Sam
Are you Sam or Matt

DeletedUser109217

well TLS or ??? was formed to fight spam so was not an existing tribe having said that some members run away and joined K or even spam if theas members stuck it out and fought for there tribe then things would be a lot different in the war HO and also alot better if there wasent as many spys on your side but thats just my thoughts on it

DeletedUser105718

if theas members stuck it out and fought for there tribe then things would be a lot different
if only... said every player on the losing side ever.

They didn't. You lost. Get over it?

DeletedUser109233

Are you stupid? I think so, your account is banned after all!

Deemsterland did not found KURE anyway.

DeletedUser

if only... said every player on the losing side ever.

They didn't. You lost. Get over it?

And it would have not been any different even if they had stayed. It is practically always the tribe's fault rather than the players fault for losing a war.

DeletedUser108935

Oct 06 21:12 The tribe was founded by E-99.

unless ive made 2 accounts ( which i havent ) then u can clearly see i haven't im not in tls so dont cheat.

its good to see ive got under your skin unfortunately i may suck like you say but i certainly don't cheat. nub > cheats

but im still here gaining ground.

I guess if i suck i will reject your requests to start a new world with u next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Okay the real story is that Deemsterland formed Kure. I formed SPAM and Butonel* created *TLS*. I am serious.

DeletedUser108935

Still waiting for answer

Sam

Anyhow i see hes unbanned. now waiting for blue

DeletedUser

So I played the account tamedblue and wow this is a long time ago now, and I've created an account on here just to get my point across, =K= was formally =C= and =C= was formally ~TT~. The majority of us in them tribes were great friends and allies to one another by the time =C= was founded by E-99 it was pretty much either time to make our move and fight to win the world, or decide to jump ship and join spam, I personally didn't like the idea of joining spam, I looked at it from a pride point of view I'd made friends with these guys win or lose we stay in this tribe to the end, but this decision was never reached and we kept warring with those who couldn't touch us |~S~| ect. Why =K= was founded i have no memory of but it seem pointless now, when we were in it however people started to jump ship to spam already, I had already merged accounts with kings of kings master as this point and was getting fed up of the lack of action taken by us. I didn't want to join spam, i didn't like them, they were bullies as far as i was concerned (not in a personal way) I couldn't go own way because i'd made a lot of good friends, so i merged with zolop and stopped playing, I logged on a couple weeks later and saw that there was barley anyone left and it was pretty much decided who would win. It annoyed me, we were a force to be reckoned with, we just were stuck between pride or power.

Shout out to Krille124 if your reading this man, how's Sweden?