Why do so many children play this game?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Erik Schubert, Sep 10, 2008.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Too much damn GTA :lol: First time on a convoy we kept having to tell the privates they wouldn't score points by fragging civilians.

2. ToPaT

ToPaT The Mudkip

3. Any idea what that is equivalent to in the US military?

4. ToPaT

ToPaT The Mudkip

the US army are n00bs who forget FF is on -.-

5. ahh ok

6. You do realize that you are part of the reason this post even exists right? Not you specifically but you fit the stereotype perfectly.

7. The air force likes to kill US soldiers and marines too.

8. ToPaT

ToPaT The Mudkip

Well it's alot better then talking about killing people and stealing oil. dunchathunk?

Hey wait, am I not too old for you to flame?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  9. ToPaT

ToPaT The Mudkip

:| Stop talking about the army in a topic about why so many children play this game then. :| It's offtopic.

The reason so many children play this game is because it's a childrens game. n00b.

And I respectfully reserve the right to NO U your next response. <3

10. i believe you have the wrong thread - that is the Obama or McCaine thread :)

11. ToPaT

ToPaT The Mudkip

Lolz wasn't the whole putting lipstick on a pig part of obamas speech funny or what? XD

12. Dunkywunky

Dunkywunky Non-stop Poster

TBH he doe's just coz there are other reasons US went to IRACK (ROFL cant even prounce Iraq XD) They still stole the OIL

13. Are you British?

14. Dunkywunky

Dunkywunky Non-stop Poster

ARE YOU OILSTOLER ?

15. i am laughing my head off at the moment at American politics - both sides seem as bad as each other.

and that palin or whatever her name is who is running with McCain - oh my gosh the less said about her the better - pro-gun and anti-abortion - lets say i just strongly disagree.

glad i dont have to decide which one to vote for :)

16. You do realize that the British Empire was built on theft right? For 400 years Britain expanded it's control over the world and subjugated numerous people all over the globe. They took America from the natives that were here previously, they took Australia from the Aboriginees and then turned it into a penal colony. They conquered India and partitioned China. They conquered the middle east for oil and created Iraq. You conquered about one third of Africa and exploited it for diamonds and slaves among other things.

This isn't a flame. This is a history lesson. "But we're not like that anymore." Your modern day country is still founded upon the work your forefathers did.

Are we in Iraq now for oil? I have no idea. I know that if we did invade for oil it didn't work because we aren't getting anything out of it.

17. Don't get me started :p

18. ToPaT

ToPaT The Mudkip

19. mattcurr

mattcurr Part of the Furniture

:icon_confused:

God I hate going off topic but this one always makes me:lol:

Humm you know whats funny? When I fill my gas tank up, you know where the oil comes from? Let me give you a hint, its not Iraq, why is everyone so ignorant in this world? Spouting out misconceived notions that aren’t even your own. Try to think for yourself or actually research something for once in your life.

I haven't looked at this stat but I believe we most likely use more oil in Iraq then we get from them through TRADEING, a trading venture that helps their economy much more then ours.

Infract me just leave this here ignorance pisses me off. Or we could say this exemplifies the varying level of matureity amongst teanagers.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.