Why do villages keep dissappearing?

bolimekicma

Reaction score
This keeps happening on past few worlds, when I spawn there are multiple villages around me, not only 26 point villages, but also 200-300 points villages for example and after few days, or even 10+ days they disappear. What is the point of removing/deleting villages when player deletes account or gets deleted from inactivity? Just leave barbarian village.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
some villages dont meet the criteria to be left as barbs and get deleted from the world

some were probably just pp farming then restarted to get to the rim

Upvote 0

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you restart you leave a barb behind your spot. Only with the relo item can you move the vill.

Its happening for multiple reasons. Like steam guest users' vills disappear for some reason, people using push accounts and when the sup become aware of that they remove them. This is the only reason i know but they disappear cuz of other reasons i dont know. :(

Upvote 0

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you restart you leave a barb behind your spot. Only with the relo item can you move the vill.

Its happening for multiple reasons. Like steam guest users' vills disappear for some reason, people using push accounts and when the sup become aware of that they remove them. This is the only reason i know but they disappear cuz of other reasons i dont know. :(

There are a number of reasons for this. Accounts that start through some methods might not leave behind a barbarian if they delete/go inactive unless certain conditions are met.

The moderating team are also able to delete villages from the map if, for example, they are found to have been bot registrations.

Upvote 0