Why do you post?

DeletedUser

In recent days there has been an uptick in posts on this forum. This increase is due to Bella and Zurtle re-engaging in debate. This has led to an actual (if not only perceived) increase in posts from ffs and Assassin Strike.
Even Plarin has come back for a bit.

As best I can determine, though, none of these players actually still play W18. In addition, I believe every one of them (except for Zurtle, I think) have made derogatory comments about people who continue to play this world - as it is deemed a waste of RL.

So, it got me thinking... and I ask in all honesty... why do you post here? What possible benefit is derived from posting in this forum when you've left the world and believe remaining in the game is waste of RL?

DeletedUser

In recent days there has been an uptick in posts on this forum. This increase is due to Bella and Zurtle re-engaging in debate. This has led to an actual (if not only perceived) increase in posts from ffs and Assassin Strike.

As best I can determine, though, none of these players actually still play W18. In addition, I believe every one of them (except for Zurtle, I think) have made derogatory comments about people who continue to play this world - as it is deemed a waste of RL.

So, it got me thinking... and I ask in all honesty... why do you post here? What possible benefit is derived from posting in this forum when you've left the world and believe remaining in the game is waste of RL?

I am sorry Peter, you are incorrect. I have made derogatory comments about Andrew Done. Carry on.

In answer to your post, I came to right an old wrong. Perhaps I find this enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So not only do you want the accounts you attack to be dead, you also want this forum to be dead. You must lead an exciting life Peter :)

DeletedUser

I post cause there isn't anything better to do and my parents locked me in the basement, it just so happened that this room had my laptop in it. So, I said, why not? So, here i am.

DeletedUser

So... in your eyes... dead = not seeing you here? Interesting assumption of your own worth.
Oh thank you for coming back on the forums to ridicule people, make stupid comments, and offer lame jokes! This forum would be totally dead without this awesome offering!!

WE ARE SAVED!! WE ARE SAVED!!

You really are that self-absorbed, aren't you? LOL
Let me be serious here.... Bella, you are delusional and possibly insane. You should seek help or at least self-medicate. I fear for the safety of others around you.

Now, care to answer the question? Why do you care to come back here and waste your time? Your RL?

DeletedUser

So... in your eyes... dead = not seeing you here? Interesting assumption of your own worth.
Oh thank you for coming back on the forums to ridicule people, make stupid comments, and offer lame jokes! This forum would be totally dead without this awesome offering!!

WE ARE SAVED!! WE ARE SAVED!!

You really are that self-absorbed, aren't you? LOL
Let me be serious here.... Bella, you are delusional and possibly insane. You should seek help or at least self-medicate. I fear for the safety of others around you.

Now, care to answer the question? Why do you care to come back here and waste your time? Your RL?

You think I am delusional and insane? That's rich coming from someone who can't differentiate between a forum/game personality and the real world.

Before we posted here, the only regular thing being posted was Wetmore's barb stats. Now, that may be exciting for you but others may find our posts a breath of fresh air. Keep in mind that I am not posting for you specifically. You have the choice to ignore.

DeletedUser

Still doesn't explain why you've quit the game and yet you still run the forums. Is it because the forums are funner than than the game, or just easier?

DeletedUser67005

Haha, awesome thread, Peter, ;)

Bella and Zurtle's posts are indeed a breath of fresh air. Cleans the air of all this UA garbage. I've been posting here for a while now, this is no forum comeback on my part... And perhaps I benefit from posting, by "enjoying" it? You are unfamiliar with this word?

Most of these returns have made me a happier man... :)

I especially love how Nata continuously pulls up my noob stats, which will likely happen sometime in this thread...

O, hai Bella...

DeletedUser

You think I am delusional and insane? That's rich coming from someone who can't differentiate between a forum/game personality and the real world.

Before we posted here, the only regular thing being posted was Wetmore's barb stats. Now, that may be exciting for you but others may find our posts a breath of fresh air. Keep in mind that I am not posting for you specifically. You have the choice to ignore.

Funny... you accuse me of not differentiating between your "real world" persona and the one you've created for yourself in this game... yet you attack me repeatedly -- equating my in-game persona to my real world one. So, either you believe you are the only one able to create these 2 different personalities or you're a hypocrite.
Not really a good choice there.

As MIMIR21 noted - you've still not addressed the question -- why you come back to post. In fact, you come close to answering this question in your last response... but seem to indicate that your posts are meant to be a breath of fresh air for others.
ALL HAIL THE MAGNANIMITY OF BELLA!! SHE POSTS HERE FOR US! NOT FOR HERSELF!! SHE IS TRULY A GIVER OF GREAT THINGS!!

DeletedUser67005

You do realise what fresh means? Maybe you dont know the smell because your in Apoc... :)

DeletedUser67005

Indeed... Complaining, I should say...

You are bickering about the fact we're still here...

Deny it, if you will... ;)

DeletedUser

Funny... you accuse me of not differentiating between your "real world" persona and the one you've created for yourself in this game... yet you attack me repeatedly -- equating my in-game persona to my real world one. So, either you believe you are the only one able to create these 2 different personalities or you're a hypocrite.
Not really a good choice there.

As MIMIR21 noted - you've still not addressed the question -- why you come back to post. In fact, you come close to answering this question in your last response... but seem to indicate that your posts are meant to be a breath of fresh air for others.
ALL HAIL THE MAGNANIMITY OF BELLA!! SHE POSTS HERE FOR US! NOT FOR HERSELF!! SHE IS TRULY A GIVER OF GREAT THINGS!!

Peter, you are having a coronary over us posting in a forum where we played for just over 2 years. Is that supposed to be a part of your ingame persona?

PS Hi back Assasin :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's rich coming from someone who can't differentiate between a forum/game personality and the real world.
Surely one's in game persona should be the same as one's forum persona (if one chooses to have a persona at all)? Assuming it is, and given that you are dead (w.r.t. w18), shouldn't your forum persona be a little more, well, quiet?