Why do you post?

DeletedUser

If I may make a question back to you Peter...

If the forums bother you so much now that "we're back"...
Why, why don't you just keep beating all the awesome players
in w18?

Yeah, yeah. The forums are made for the players of w18 to play...
But I read some of the posts above... And there was one that said
"are the forums more fun than the game?" Certainly so.

I really don't understand why you're all so tight... Just relax...
When I say stupid stuff about other people, I never am serious, just
in case you haven't noticed... If you feel insulted... Well, that's too bad
really. :icon_neutral:

@Andy: Apoc won, yey.

That good 'nuff for you?

Oh, right. If all the stuff above didn't make it clear enough... Peter:

1. I have a bookmark of the forums that's pretty easy to click.
2. I sometimes have a free 5-10 minutes.
3. I find it fun to post in these forums from time to time.
4. Why? Oh, there's fun people.
5. Like who? Bella, Assassin.
6. I find it amusing that you wanna keep the forums so serious.

Clear enough?

Ps. Just read a post by Andy.

@Andy: Yes, we get it! You lasted more than MM. But I'd say it's pretty
safe to say that I had a hella lot more fun than you did. Might just be
because I'm a little stupid: Who knows?

Again: Yes, you won! Yey!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You think I'm scared of what UA might think of me? For real? I've a pretty good idea what you guys already think of me, and I think you know what I think of UA... ;)

I'm pretty sure that I in fact don't care what they think of me. But of course, you seem to know more about me than I do, Peter. Tell me about my life... :)

I'm sure Bella feels the same way... With minor differences on her part, perhaps...

Hmmmmm... nope.... still haven't answered that question.
This is actually funny... and sad... all at the same time.

DeletedUser

If I may make a question back to you Peter...

If the forums bother you so much now that "we're back"...
Why, why don't you just keep beating all the awesome players
in w18?

To answer your question:
The forums don't bother me. I wouldn't come here if they did.
And we are continuing to beat our opponents. I note the derision in your tone. Be sure to pass that insult along to Katheyip, Tigbee, Benjo, Emmanuel, and the half-dozen PX players (who have now quit) we've been fighting for the past month.
You may not know this, but there are some good players left on this world who are not BA or Apoc. They haven't all quit.

Yeah, yeah. The forums are made for the players of w18 to play...
But I read some of the posts above... And there was one that said
"are the forums more fun than the game?" Certainly so.

I really don't understand why you're all so tight... Just relax...
When I say stupid stuff about other people, I never am serious, just
in case you haven't noticed... If you feel insulted... Well, that's too bad
really. :icon_neutral:

Got it.
OK.
So, you derive pleasure from insulting people. Got it. Your parents must be proud.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Yup, basically.

:No sarcasm, no sarcasm at all.

Although. I would guess not. :icon_eek:​

DeletedUser

Or perhaps you are the one that never looked at this particular devil? Is your memory so short? Your calculating skills so poor?
Firstly you forgot Apoc-W, so to begin that is 7 tribes from Apocalypse alone, Include BA as they are a part of the alliance and that is 4 more. This makes 11 tribes during the apocalypse time. This is AFTER The UA, which was comprised of over 20 tribes and was indeed over 1000 members

The breakdown as follows.

TWA- 9 tribes
RKN- 7 tribes
DS- 3 tribes
DVA- 2 tribes
BA- 2-4 tribes (Forgive me but I was unable to find the number of tribes that BA had during the peak of the UA, I only know that it was at least 2)

This makes between 23 and 25 tribes

It amazes me how often you run your mouth Andrew, considering how often you are wrong.

This was all interesting reading for me. Words suggesting possible events that I never will know about. I do like the whole of this post though.

I believe Andrew makes a wonderful point as to the make up MIM and how that that coalition became much too similar to what it was fighting. Which is hypochrisy. Perhaps there is a level to which you were forced to play their game. Surprisingly to me though Andrew states what in the least is a vast misrepresentation. Apoc's formation was perhaps his specific point of entry into former UA leadership? I dont know this but its not really what i'm getting at. I really think that all parties are playing around with partial truths.

The opposition to UA never kept any purity. We kept "hatred" not actual but in-game hatred but instead often their own "hated" tactics were in many ways the response chosen to oppose with. It should have been transparence to fight their hidden agendas. Instead I often found that someone had some dramatic plan within a plan to oppose this great family of tribes.

In the end I can never get past the fact that since Apoc openly stated its hated family style tactics and followed through with them. Isnt it worse to state you hate them and end up using them?

I wish more often a tribes word would have been given and kept based on just that...its word. I wish it had been more valued as a whole. All these merges...not what I had hoped great world none the less...how can you beat Andrew or Peters clear headed debating or Zurtles surgical precision or corolation between game and life...or how can you beat that opportunity to do a little role-play where the fact that I'm a ... year old bachelor with nothin really goin actually means i'm probly a bit more active (in game) than your avg player.

In the end Posting is fun in this world because theres some cool people here and because alot of time has been put into it. And maybe for me its one of the few places I have some relevance.

DeletedUser

Or perhaps you are the one that never looked at this particular devil? Is your memory so short? Your calculating skills so poor?
Firstly you forgot Apoc-W, so to begin that is 7 tribes from Apocalypse alone, Include BA as they are a part of the alliance and that is 4 more. This makes 11 tribes during the apocalypse time. This is AFTER The UA, which was comprised of over 20 tribes and was indeed over 1000 members

The breakdown as follows.

TWA- 9 tribes
RKN- 7 tribes
DS- 3 tribes
DVA- 2 tribes
BA- 2-4 tribes (Forgive me but I was unable to find the number of tribes that BA had during the peak of the UA, I only know that it was at least 2)

This makes between 23 and 25 tribes

It amazes me how often you run your mouth Andrew, considering how often you are wrong.

Whoops! Forgot Apoc-W. Wishful thinking I guess!

As for the rest of the rubbish you have written, why not read your confederates post? She was talking about Apoc.

Zurtle: What is your problem? Did I offend you in a previous life? Whatever it was, is it really worth the vitriol you pour into every post you write?

DeletedUser

This was all interesting reading for me. Words suggesting possible events that I never will know about. I do like the whole of this post though.

I believe Andrew makes a wonderful point as to the make up MIM and how that that coalition became much too similar to what it was fighting. Which is hypochrisy. Perhaps there is a level to which you were forced to play their game. Surprisingly to me though Andrew states what in the least is a vast misrepresentation. Apoc's formation was perhaps his specific point of entry into former UA leadership? I dont know this but its not really what i'm getting at. I really think that all parties are playing around with partial truths.

The opposition to UA never kept any purity. We kept "hatred" not actual but in-game hatred but instead often their own "hated" tactics were in many ways the response chosen to oppose with. It should have been transparence to fight their hidden agendas. Instead I often found that someone had some dramatic plan within a plan to oppose this great family of tribes.

In the end I can never get past the fact that since Apoc openly stated its hated family style tactics and followed through with them. Isnt it worse to state you hate them and end up using them?

I wish more often a tribes word would have been given and kept based on just that...its word. I wish it had been more valued as a whole. All these merges...not what I had hoped great world none the less...how can you beat Andrew or Peters clear headed debating or Zurtles surgical precision or corolation between game and life...or how can you beat that opportunity to do a little role-play where the fact that I'm a ... year old bachelor with nothin really goin actually means i'm probly a bit more active (in game) than your avg player.

In the end Posting is fun in this world because theres some cool people here and because alot of time has been put into it. And maybe for me its one of the few places I have some relevance.

Thanks Martin. It's nice to read a well thought out, objective post. Feel free to post more! :)

[Sorry for the multiple post - Too many posts to read, compile and respond to at one time!]

DeletedUser

A little presumptuous perhaps?

Surprised? :icon_eek:

Oh, right. Has anyone ever read "Ulysses" by James Joyce?
Or um, "War and Peace" by Leo Tolstoy?
Or both?

Juss wonderin'. :icon_eek:

May I ask too... Since I really can't bother reading.
What's the argument about now?

It's preeetty clear. Bella, Zurtle don't agree with Peter's and Andy's
erm... Way of winning. And I'm not being sarcastic about that.

We know that by now, right? Or still stuck there...? :icon_neutral:

Ps. Just noticed this:

World 12 (7 Viewing)
World ending soon:

Families FTW.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for the rest of the rubbish you have written, why not read your confederates post? She was talking about Apoc.

Zurtle: What is your problem? Did I offend you in a previous life? Whatever it was, is it really worth the vitriol you pour into every post you write?

Actually it was Z who understood my point. The UA became Apoc - same ****, different smell.

In regards to your reference to INF, I guess you have forgotten or just didn't know that I was one of the LLHWar leaders who organised the merge with DLA to form INF. Things got out of hand and the 2 tribes suddenly became 8. The more I tried to dismiss people, the more the other leaders tried to recruit. I ended up moving to -MM- where it was just one tribe. It was very hard to leave friends behind but I hated family tribes more.

I'm pretty sure rudegar recruited the extra tribes for one reason only - so that they wouldn't be recruited by you. That recruitment had nothing to do with me as I was -MM- and had been since August 2008. When we first merged with INF, you would have noticed that we were only 2 tribes with an overflow tribe of sat accounts (which was quickly disappearing). I went from playing in 1 tribe to the massive number of 2!!! Even now you STILL have more tribes then that. As you can see, no glass houses for me. Nice try.

@ ffs: I love how you get me <3

@ Assassin: True too :)

@ Peter: Give me one good reason why you want my response soooo badly and I will consider replying to you. You may also want to tone down the desperation a little please. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would have thought it was obvious she was referring to the entire game plan of the UA, as that has been the underlying theme of many of her posts.

DeletedUser

Actually it was Z who understood my point. The UA became Apoc - same ****, different smell.
Apologies. My mistake. The mind reading isn't working today. Of course if you can't be bothered to make the argument that you want to make, why should I respond to it? That's just lazy!

Of course, lest we forget, it was Z who personally claimed responsibility for the UA. I only claimed some of the credit for Apoc. Therefore I suggest you direct all further rants in his general direction. Yay!
In regards to your reference to INF, I guess you have forgotten or just didn't know that I was one of the LLHWar leaders who organised the merge with DLA to form INF. Things got out of hand and the 2 tribes suddenly became 8. The more I tried to dismiss people, the more the other leaders tried to recruit. I ended up moving to -MM- where it was just one tribe. It was very hard to leave friends behind but I hated family tribes more.
As one of the leaders you can't escape sharing the responsibility. That's what leadership's job is. Fine, you voted with your feet (after how long?) but then MM had an "academy" and allied with INF that had its own "academies". Now I would have been kind and interpreted that as "learning" but I suspect you will undermine my largesse by claiming that, for all intents-and-purposes, you were simply inept.
I'm pretty sure rudegar recruited the extra tribes for one reason only - so that they wouldn't be recruited by you.
Now *that* is funny.
That recruitment had nothing to do with me as I was -MM- and had been since August 2008.
Even funnier! At what point did you actually play the role as leader or were all the "bad" decisions somebody elses?
When we first merged with INF, you would have noticed that we were only 2 tribes with an overflow tribe of sat accounts (which was quickly disappearing). I went from playing in 1 tribe to the massive number of 2!!! Even now you STILL have more tribes then that. As you can see, no glass houses for me.
Andy's first rule of holes: When you are in one, stop digging!
So... your argument has morphed from:
"we hate families, they are cheating!"
to
"we hate families that are bigger than ours!"
I have to say, you are making some compelling arguments. I clearly over-estimated my own ability to spar with you. I think I'll just leave you to self-destruct!
Nice try.
Unfortunately I can't say the same. In the battle of wits you appear to have come unarmed.

P.S. <3 you! :)

DeletedUser

@ Peter: Give me one good reason why you want my response soooo badly and I will consider replying to you. You may also want to tone down the desperation a little please. :icon_rolleyes:

One good reason: You should answer the question because it's a simple question... and is the purpose of the thread. (Hint: See the title of said thread)

PS: Desperation? Hardly. As I stated in the first post -- honest curiosity. Did I assume you'd read my words and rationally interpret them? Indeed, I did. My mistake.

DeletedUser

One good reason: You should answer the question because it's a simple question... and is the purpose of the thread. (Hint: See the title of said thread)

PS: Desperation? Hardly. As I stated in the first post -- honest curiosity. Did I assume you'd read my words and rationally interpret them? Indeed, I did. My mistake.

If I may interject....lol (shh Peter... dont you dare say no)

Perhaps Bella won't answer because she enjoys you asking repeatedly and not getting an answer.... Personally I like that some old faces have returned to the forum... it sure has livened things up a bit....;) If you really want to know... try being nice about it... and maybe bribe her with some muffins...lol

To answer why I come here... well I find the recognizing the descent thread interesting...

DeletedUser

well... it's never worked for me ... but you never know...

DeletedUser

Perhaps Bella won't answer because she enjoys you asking repeatedly and not getting an answer....

I've considered that, sure. If true, then I am merely making her experience more pleasurable... and that would also indicate that I provide ... dare I say ... some level of "fun" for her. But she says that I am incapable of such a thing, so we must assume that she doesn't post in order to be entertained by me asking her why she posts.
And if THAT'S true.... well... then ... she's a masochist.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Bella won't answer because she enjoys you asking repeatedly and not getting an answer.... Personally I like that some old faces have returned to the forum... it sure has livened things up a bit....;) If you really want to know... try being nice about it... and maybe bribe her with some muffins...lol

You may be on to something LB ;)

In regards to bribing me, try some chocolate :)

@ Peter: Plain curiosity is not a good enough reason. It's not like you asked me once and dropped it. I re-read your posts in here just now and you have replied with something negative to every single person who has actually replied to you. Maybe this is your kind of fun but catering to "angry old men" is definately not mine. My previous offer still stands - give me a good reason and I'll oblige.