why do you think infamy lost the final battle

DeletedUser

Being in infamy and knock, i have to say knock is a 1000 times better. Every thing is run better and people are willing to help. When we got gang banged in infamy no one helped. Even finding a sitter was hard. Move to knock, get gang banged again but we have support incoming, people willing to sit.

What killed infamy is their players and leaders. If i had to blame someone in leadership it would be kato. Rages got him no where and annoyed people and caused friction.

Lee.

DeletedUser7488

Being in infamy and knock, i have to say knock is a 1000 times better. Every thing is run better and people are willing to help. When we got gang banged in infamy no one helped. Even finding a sitter was hard. Move to knock, get gang banged again but we have support incoming, people willing to sit.

What killed infamy is their players and leaders. If i had to blame someone in leadership it would be kato. Rages got him no where and annoyed people and caused friction.

Lee.

Nuff said bruh.

DeletedUser

in infamy leave your account for a week and you get internalled or lose tons of frontlines without efforts of being defended. but in knock leave if for a month and you get to top20.. oooopppsss :p

DeletedUser109380

Raith73 plays Riddick?

Oh my god, he is one of the worst players i have ever seen... He got that big from god knows what. But me and Dan (bott) soon put him in his place

DeletedUser

im sure ill get some good and bad feedback from this but oh well...

TBH: INFAMY lost because of

1. Activity
2. Motivation from half of the tribe
3. and 50% of leadership (Kato)

as many of you have replied with that Psycho had some fault, well im not going to go there, as many of you know where my loyalty goes to; everybody is human, and we can make a lot of mistakes thru out life ( tws game)... i told this to many people that i trusted and many Knock players who i thought and still think are great players ( part of infamy fails came from Kato, for some reason i never liked the guy, why?... because just the way he tried to manipulate or give orders, wasnt just right for me. i still followed orders as i belonged to a tribe where i have committed my whole tws life in this world, ( supported kato and aid him with some trains and nukes) but at the end he quit because his front was being decimated

i have lost many villages since i left, i check from time to time how my co is doing... and by the looks, looks like the job is getting done, .... many have messaged me that now im becoming a barb muncher, well im not going to deny it... i gave instructions to do anything possible to be alive until the end... and if thats what it takes then so be it...

this is game right?... well yeah it is, thats why im not taking to seriously, but the major point of my pissiness came when "loyal" tribesmates left... i do understand the frustation that they had while here in INFAMY but if this is a game, then stick with your goddamn tribe and see any solutions with the "still" loyal and hard working people...

there is still some peeps that want to play, and play hard.... but no, instead they leave.... i will do mention names, because the heck with it...
miller - same as hawaiian
hawaiian - who was the one who started
rogue - the mad dog, who was mad with every one as it looked
Dart Legend - reasons? welll it has been discussed already thru mails
then a few from ex-ejab
then other who i had put a lot of trust into them, leave too... Bott, Phoenix Smurf, Lord D, Lil Nesto, Talkos, blackmaler, BK and etc...

all of this idk how you guys can call them ________ <- fill in the blank
i will just call them traitors, .. i really dont care about the reasons what i care is with what kind of level you take something serious that has been build up from the grounds, and then your going to let it drop like a water balloon and watch it explode...

i fight with loyalty, dignity, and for fun... i will always message u to see how your doing, regardless if its the enemy, i will message you if ur train sucks the sack or if its actually good and ill give compliments

i was invited to JOIN Knock way back , and those recruiters, i was honest with them and said... my main reason to stay is Psycho, i owe him so much and i joined this world because of him and other original smurfs,.... and i said, i will stick with them till i have zero pts... and they completely understood my stance and im still here... killling nukes and killing trains just for the fun

big cheers to those that i name in my profile...

a BIIIIIIIIG THUMBS DOWN TO those that switched for the easy win

original Knock players won the world, but not you guys
THANKS

Super aka, SS aka SB

DeletedUser

this is game right?... well yeah it is, thats why im not taking to seriously, but the major point of my pissiness came when "loyal" tribesmates left... i do understand the frustation that they had while here in INFAMY but if this is a game, then stick with your goddamn tribe and see any solutions with the "still" loyal and hard working people...

hmmmmm 2 things abt this, loyal tribemates? didnt half ur tribe members join from several other tribes? not exactly loyal then huh may want to rethink that

and 2nd point here, hard working people still there? are you going to tell me you were hard working? well only way i would agree with you if you said it was vs barbs and internals as that is how ur grew

so really your just being hypocritical like the others

i will just call them traitors, .. i really dont care about the reasons what i care is with what kind of level you take something serious that has been build up from the grounds, and then your going to let it drop like a water balloon and watch it explode...

again i remind you majority of ur tribemembers joined from other tribes, defeated tribes due to lack of effort or w/e

i was invited to JOIN Knock way back , and those recruiters, i was honest with them and said... my main reason to stay is Psycho, i owe him so much and i joined this world because of him and other original smurfs,.... and i said, i will stick with them till i have zero pts... and they completely understood my stance and im still here... killling nukes and killing trains just for the fun

i doubt u were invited as i had u on the no list...i seen wat u were capable of when i sat dans account, i also seen wat u were capable of again when i was sitting franks acc, on both accs i was not impressed with ur skill and ur lack of effort or shud i use ur words and say hard work was severely lacking especially for a frontline acc

so you just like ur lil buddy pyscho can sit there n play the hypocritical card and shout loyalty all u want but in the end ur both useless and both bad at tw

DeletedUser7488

Lol poor supersmurf.. it's a shame that no one will even bother to read your entire wall of BS. Cool story though.

tl;dr.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oh another thing, he speaks of loyalty, then joins another tribe wit his 3 buddies and leaves the rest of infamy to rot lol some loyalty you show there ss

DeletedUser

hmmmmm 2 things abt this, loyal tribemates? didnt half ur tribe members join from several other tribes? not exactly loyal then huh may want to rethink that

Yes i was pretty nuch explaining that loyal from when infamy was formed not, are you going to tell me that knock was the original tribe since the world started? i dont think so, u might want to read what you post

and 2nd point here, hard working people still there? are you going to tell me you were hard working? well only way i would agree with you if you said it was vs barbs and internals as that is how ur grew

so really your just being hypocritical like the others

chandrian, are you sure i grew because of internals?.. u might wanna check that, i dont deny eating some of them but not the majority... i know now ur gonna say that i ate barbs, its just a never ending story with you...

hard working people, doesnt necessarely means nobling, there is also, sniping, supporting and sitting, u might wanna take a look at the definition of "hard work"

again i remind you majority of ur tribemembers joined from other tribes, defeated tribes due to lack of effort or w/e

i doubt u were invited as i had u on the no list...i seen wat u were capable of when i sat dans account, i also seen wat u were capable of again when i was sitting franks acc, on both accs i was not impressed with ur skill and ur lack of effort or shud i use ur words and say hard work was severely lacking especially for a frontline acc

i never mention names about who wanted to recruit me... i wont say any just because i respect them/him, anyways keep talking whatever you want

so you just like ur lil buddy pyscho can sit there n play the hypocritical card and shout loyalty all u want but in the end ur both useless and both bad at tw

Lol poor supersmurf.. it's a shame that no one will even bother to read your entire wall of BS. Cool story though.
haha oh my "friend" hawaiian (josh)... just because u dont want to read it doesnt mean every body wants, anyways... good luck to ya in RL...

ps: i think u should change ur name to hawaiian the 2 face. u might want to remove that smurf word from ur name

DeletedUser

oh another thing, he speaks of loyalty, then joins another tribe wit his 3 buddies and leaves the rest of infamy to rot lol
Didnt you leave your tribe, your reasons may be different but the end result is the same

maybe you only think of your TW friends as the originals that have left, but people that classed you as their friend and would of backed you up in any fight you have walked away from and let down

DeletedUser

Yes i was pretty nuch explaining that loyal from when infamy was formed not, are you going to tell me that knock was the original tribe since the world started? i dont think so, u might want to read what you post

infamy was formed along time ago and well infamy have had revolving doors since formed...812 tribe changes lol gratz

think you will find half of knock are from start lol
the people from ill have clearly shown there loyalty
and the recruits from tws well...when things werent great at start of this war stood there ground and fought so yea they proved there loyalty

but the majority of the people who left only joined at start of this war...so its not like they were loyal to ur tribe...they only joined cus there previous tribes failed lol

so u have no reason to bang on abt loyalty especially when you and ur 3 friends left the tribe ur bangin on abt your just provin that ur a hypocrite

chandrian, are you sure i grew because of internals?.. u might wanna check that, i dont deny eating some of them but not the majority... i know now ur gonna say that i ate barbs, its just a never ending story with you...

hard working people, doesnt necessarely means nobling, there is also, sniping, supporting and sitting, u might wanna take a look at the definition of "hard work"

you did eat barbs....179 of them from 1st of august...

and i never said majority of ur growth was internals...i said u grew cus of internals and barbs u nobled abt 50 internals so altogether thats over 200 noblesd not used on knock

and u only have 97 conquers vs knock....even tho you have been frontline this whole war...so...u still have little to show for ur so called hard work lol

2 years of hard work and it amounted to 4.6 mill points max lol

310 infamy conquers aka internals not including the ppl who left due to being inactive or w/e
225 barbs

gee gee lot of hard work there for sure

i never mention names about who wanted to recruit me... i wont say any just because i respect them/him, anyways keep talking whatever you want

1 persons opinion does not count for a councils overall decision lol so idk why u even mentioned it as you were never going to get the chance to join knock as i already pointed out u were on the no list so unless u value that 1 persons opinion as sum kind of achievement and chance to join knock then hey watever helps u sleep or play bro

Didnt you leave your tribe, your reasons may be different but the end result is the same

maybe you only think of your TW friends as the originals that have left, but people that classed you as their friend and would of backed you up in any fight you have walked away from and let down

left and deleted either that or i noble knock players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

left and deleted either that or i noble knock players

then you should of stayed and nobled Knock players and screw the quick win, I have loads of nukes and a first in my TW experience I cant be bothered to use any of them.
How does a tribe like Infamy fall? the same way a tribe like Knock can fall

People not sticking together

DeletedUser

that need carried yeppers
dont understand that phrase but anyhow, I hope you find what your lookin for mate as its not this and it was good playin with you on TW

To leave and delete, you shocked me when you could of set a sitter if you was so bored of the game to use your nukes as you gained from the use of other sat accs nukes and Defense.
Hittin delete is you makin a last statement and a kick in the balls for the people on your tribe after months of effort, for whatever

cheers bro :)

DeletedUser

dont understand that phrase but anyhow, I hope you find what your lookin for mate as its not this and it was good playin with you on TW

To leave and delete, you shocked me when you could of set a sitter if you was so bored of the game to use your nukes as you gained from the use of other sat accs nukes and Defense.
Hittin delete is you makin a last statement and a kick in the balls for the people on your tribe after months of effort, for whatever

cheers bro :)

means i carried knock :p

obv im makin a statement and its that knock sucks and u cant even use ur nukes wat use are mine? are my nukes better or sumthing?

DeletedUser102628

wfman claiming that knock sucks on externals?

seen it all.

DeletedUser

Couple of questions.

1: Good ways to keep members motivated.
2: If you win the world, what is the prize?
3: Any tips to be even better in world?