why do you think infamy lost the final battle

DeletedUser

To be honest the only reason Infamy lost the war is because they kicked Me off C00l Tracker :icon_twisted:

Posey

DeletedUser

if you were a die hard 57 player that stayed on your account and didnt quit then complained about losing thats fine some don't give up
now bring the flames and I will bring the stake

If flames are on the menu :) and we are talkin about people thats not quit then lets talk about PsychoSmurf

I dont know if he was a good leader or not. I know as any leader you cant openly show weakness so you can come across as being arrogant and sometimes guys, you really dont know what to do
I talk to him sometimes in game as does Krissy who plays this acc and yeh he seems a decent enough fella. Hes prob more chilled now without the turmoil of leadership

His villas are still red dots on my map so he can expect more attacks from us. In fact he can probably expect attacks from most the World now Legion has left lol. He should know its nothing personal and on a plus side at the end of W57 he will prob be the only player left in the top 20 not Knock or LAZY and hes going to have a great OD score

PsychoSmurf is a die hard W57 player and he dont complain on the forums. He might say he dont read the externals but I know hes a TW addict and he does ;)
Anyhow his tribe didnt win but any player that gets to the end of the game still playin, I cant say theyve lost :)

NightWitch1

you make it all seem so bad. but its what separates w57 from the others its 57's uniqueness, it might not be fame and glory but why focus and complain about the bad.... think of the good times,

ok the good time right after armada was banned and the game was still into the begin fase that was the best time and most fun time into the hole w57 time.

And to open up your eyes my original account is still there and is still playing inside world 57
the famouse TheIlluminati account was never real my own account, i took it because of the need for an owner who they could trust, but it was never real mine. and yes i left after my RL took a drastic way and i was not able to have a account up by myself alone while my rl needet my attention.

I did agreed to be on there for a temporally basic, and never wanted it so long as i have be on there. So my choices was not real my choice it was just a move for the best of the tribe where i was part from.

Us that left infamy for knock are the ONLY active ones that did anything to try and win the war

SO the frontline players did never do anything at all?
hey just let them be nobles while players who actualy switched took the easy internails on the back, frontline players like cooltader, supersmurf, legion, darth.bknight, xterminator. half who switched was never ever BIG on the frontline at all.

allot of the members i mention who was on the frontline did not joined KNOCK or had an invite.
So then tell me what was the creteria of getting an invite or not? because i can not understand the inventation from backline player who was more inactive into the war, then the frontlines who concured into thoose periode more and had more oda then the ones who actualy did got an invite.

and the note about they are not active thats not so truth. because half of them are still fighting against you guys.

DeletedUser

allot of the members i mention who was on the frontline did not joined KNOCK or had an invite.
So then tell me what was the creteria of getting an invite or not? because i can not understand the inventation from backline player who was more inactive into the war, then the frontlines who concured into thoose periode more and had more oda then the ones who actualy did got an invite.

psycho etc were offered invites more than once

DeletedUser109380

Are you stupid?

I did nothing? I had most of my def in that stupid account of yours and had my own front in k68 and k44. I also sat several account including your own, xterminators, Katooden, Supersmurf, Lordrighteous. So pipe down before opening your mouth. I did a god damn lot to say i was on the rim.

Then when i need a little something back from the tribe none of you showed your face i begged for support and got nothing and no one would even sit for me.

So that is why i left. Due to the fact i was working with people who will take but won't repay the favour.

I'm inactive? That made me laugh i was one of the most active players in the tribe and did a whole hell of a lot. If anyone mailed me they got a response within the hour unless i was asleep. I played this account single handed all the world. You talk complete rubbish and have no idea about the world. So run along and talk crap somewhere else

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

seems to me your the stupid one from both of us.

I have never mention your name,

your agresifity makes you look more guilty then anyone else.

BTW any time thought when you be on the frontline and be playing to long already you dont have allot times to sit_

even thought that some players left the account they suppose to play?

and the thinks you saying, myself always react when someone mailed me and i was one of the actives arround the place and you know this to. And i am sure if i had the time and troops when you mailed arround i would had answer you and try to help.
And i have be helping the frontline always if i could and had sniped lots of stuff and defending them.

even the ones i didnt like i had troops moving up and down.
oww wait your probely so blinded and brainwashed that you cant even remember that.

And some are rude and talking ships on forums and mean while they apologize about their bad behavior into skype.

DeletedUser7488

seems to me your the stupid one from both of us.

I have never mention your name,

your agresifity makes you look more guilty then anyone else.

BTW any time thought when you be on the frontline and be playing to long already you dont have allot times to sit_

even thought that some players left the account they suppose to play?

and the thinks you saying, myself always react when someone mailed me and i was one of the actives arround the place and you know this to. And i am sure if i had the time and troops when you mailed arround i would had answer you and try to help.
And i have be helping the frontline always if i could and had sniped lots of stuff and defending them.

even the ones i didnt like i had troops moving up and down.
oww wait your probely so blinded and brainwashed that you cant even remember that.

And some are rude and talking ships on forums and mean while they apologize about their bad behavior into skype.

It's absolutely hilarious that you are calling anyone stupid. By reading your post(s) I'm pretty sure we all know who's stupid.

Fact of the matter is that you never even played your own acc and 95% of the time it was sat/whoring the entire tribes troops.. it's funny to know that the majority of support came from people in the central/west when they needed the support the most in their own region.

You remind me of kato... "help, help, support all my vills" when support arrives, you quit like the snake you are.

DeletedUser

It's absolutely hilarious that you are calling anyone stupid. By reading your post(s) I'm pretty sure we all know who's stupid.

Fact of the matter is that you never even played your own acc and 95% of the time it was sat/whoring the entire tribes troops.. it's funny to know that the majority of support came from people in the central/west when they needed the support the most in their own region.

You remind me of kato... "help, help, support all my vills" when support arrives, you quit like the snake you are.

haha couldn't of put it better myself, the amount of support witchy had was crazy..1 of the main reasons infamy lost :)

DeletedUser

Just a note as one of a trio of players who managed the Melted Witch account for several months (June - August 2012) this player posting as Melted never logged in, despite being on skype etc.

During that time the Melted account had approximately 800 DVs supporting its front.

Not sure how this fits into the conversation but figure it'd make a nice contribution

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars teamtoday at 14:50
Dear players,

Based on the recent survey regarding how this world will end, an end date has been set for:

5th May

On this date the world will be closed to logins and the winning tribe formally announced on the Tribal Wars home page. It will not be possible to login to the world again, so any mails, tribe forum posts and so on that you wish to save will need to be copied manually before that date.

Any end game settings (such as reduced noble costs, removal of morale and disabling of restarts) that had not already been implemented on this world have now been set.

We'd like to thank everyone for playing Tribal Wars and hope to see you on another world!

Jon/Morthy
Community Manager

NightWitch1

Just a note as one of a trio of players who managed the Melted Witch account for several months (June - August 2012) this player posting as Melted never logged in, despite being on skype etc.

During that time the Melted account had approximately 800 DVs supporting its front.

Not sure how this fits into the conversation but figure it'd make a nice contribution

you started on the account aftyer 9 juli on the account with the other 2 players.

because till 9 juli i have be playted it dayle for most of my day.

it was the time the account had nonly the own support into the villagers and have stand and fight well on the font with what it had left there.

so yes you joined juli because we never played real together. i was the owner but i was not playing it because of quit du RL.

And if i play an account i spend allot of time into there and not just 1 hour a day.

so who know what was going on when i played the melted account into the first place...

DeletedUser109380

it was the time the account had nonly the own support into the villagers and have stand and fight well on the font with what it had left there.

You must be on crack, you only had your own def? I was sending you def constantly from the back and from my own front so shut up with your Bs

DeletedUser

witchy must be on sum crazy drug as all i have read is crap after crap after crap

can u actually post sum facts pls as all u have posted is nonsense

knock didnt wain fairly? we won cus of recruiting? really, ur really saying that lol, knock were beating infamy week in week out, even daily on stats, even tho the numbers werent huge, knock were still winning

knock were the under dogs and nobled infamy while infamy nobled barbs to recoup there losses

so not sure how we didnt win fairly when we were winning the war clearly and that was never gna change

and did i read sumwhere u said ur not a selfish player? that u help others?

pls just take a look at ur noblin history before the war started, look at the huge amount of internals u did, u were fed internals while others were given nuthin
when an inactive player in tws was known u mass claimed everythin, unless they were inactive u did nuthin

u were supposedly active at start of war and u still did nuthin cept turtle, ur a scrub witchy and always will be

facts are facts and fact is u suck ultra mega poo :)

NightWitch1

your right about 1 thing pheonix, around the time i told about me leaving they finely start to supporting the melted account.

And the ridiculous think is the account is still around into the world

lmao

glad its all over and this will be my last post into this crappy world forum.

to my friends who know me better then this crab:

the ones in KNOCK and LAZY
congrats with winning the world.

to my friends in the other tribes, you guys played well do not be ashame because you be loosing. you stick around together till the end and you guys are winners, no matter what others will say.

DeletedUser109380

Melted seriously stfu, i supproted you from the start, so don't talk complete and utter shit.

DeletedUser102970

KNOCK won nuff said. Admit your defeat as I did and do better on your next worlds. As for me, it will be a long indefinite hiatus. Thanks to all that I have become friends with. I hope I never did anyone a bad thing. Good luck in RL everyone. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Big Congrats to Knock! Job Well done on this world. Good shooting guys. ;)

Mark take it easy on Aiden, I guess its part of his temperament, :p
You guys set him loose to good effect, in my opinion he took you's from winning; over the winning line before he deleted.

(To get back to thread topic)I hold NO grudges against anyone, (BAR the 2 on my profile IG. (they Have/Hold absolutely no Decency&Honour and deserve no respect.))
I see legitimate reasons for nearly all course's of action that happened.
I myself didn't see any fault or feel let down by leadership of Psycho whatsoever and believe it was mostly down to the cards he was dealt & maybe a slight bit of mistrust in alliances&players/people. Hence my staying on this side to the end, maybe im more loyal than others or maybe they feel they were let down, Its not for me to judge...

Us that left infamy for knock are the ONLY active ones that did anything to try and win the war,

Although I agree(to some extent) with alot of you said Paul,, what was that???
Bar maybe LR, I don't actually see 1 frontline account there, most deleted out of frustration/lack of help/support(I suppose It was the backline Of Infamy that did the most work eh??)
With complete unbios, My 2 that did most of the work for the longest period of time are undoubtedly Witchy & Changos...

Would I trust anyone that left in a different world again - Of Course
Would I trust them to stand at my back in the face of defeat & fight with them to the death - Maybe Not/Very Few.

I thank you all for pleasant game, and special thanks to those mentioned on my IG profile they are straight shooters & deserve respect. ;)

Wish you all the Best in future worlds & RL.

Slan go foill
Bob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuenchinu

(To get back to thread topic)I hold NO grudges against anyone, (BAR the 2 on my profile IG. (they Have/Hold absolutely no Decency&Honour and deserve no respect.))

I hold grudges but none for you, yes i feel that you did not do as much as you could but its all in the past and wish you all the best in your future worlds and in rl

DeletedUser

well not often u will see me defend my enemy but he was the only 1 in w57 who actually put up a good fight, when a serious op was actually done on me it wasnt organised very well and that ultimately imo decided k55's fate
the fact everyone concentrated more on faking my backlines then frontline meant i cud easily filter out the real attacks which shudnt be happening when u get over 3k inc

there a good few ppl who deserve blame in infamy but xterm not 1 of them

but sayin that i do disagree with him when he says witchy did most/a lot of work, witchy was spoon fed 100's of vills to further that acc's growth even in k44 it took up a huge frontline but when war came abt the acc did not push its line, it turtled up and as e jab players and rest of world shud know from exp turtling does not win wars, it only slows down the advances of the enemy which is ultimately why knock slowly increased its conquer margin over infamy