Why does everyone say mass recruiting tribes will fail?

DeletedUser

the other problem with mass recruiters is your skill levels balancing good players are kept down with the bad players because of your forum discussions on how to do things this stems them from doing it the proper way and most effective this is where family tribes have it over one large tribe you place your least skilled in one tribe with a team of trainers basicly an acadamy once you have taught them how to do things they move up in the branchs. dureing my time in a family tribe i started as duke of the acadamy after a few weeks of training from me we out ranked the main branch and alot of my players were poached to the main branch i had to start over with a new batch of players and reached this feat again this led the family voting me in as head duke of the entire family

as you see mass recruits dont work as well as familys and familys dont work aswell as an elite tribe. elite tribes biggest enemy is there own leadership if they quit the tribe normaly breaks up and falls familys biggest weakness is numbers and communication mass recruit tribes biggest weakness is the numbers in one tribe and suffocation of area familys do this to but to a lesser extent as normaly you only recruit 20 to 30 from one K then start another branch in another K

DeletedUser

haha good point crazy, that would never go away xD. especially during war, when 800 of those 1400 members are saying "oh shiz im gonna restart I haz an incoming"

like i was saying you need a good group who understand the game well and have good people skills to teach the others to play share guides show them how to do things with youtube videos and so on once aplayer knows theproper ways they have equal skills with most players then all it takes is individual flare and commitment and you have an elite

Ripfin

Well, you haven't played for long then.

ATEN tribes in world 2 succeeded, err BORG in W10 was a family tribe if I don't remember wrong?

Haven't played for long? I used to have talks With Capt. Jack the Leader of Aten on world 2 in-game, I was leader of ME from world 2 as Asterios, Aten is not what I would call a good example of a tribe, they fought no wars and played tribal hugs most of the time, even during the Big war on world 2 where almost every tribe was on one side or the other, Aten did not get involved, eventually Aten was destroyed, resurrected destroyed again and they might even be ressurected again for all i know.

frostyfingers

I just don't understand how anyone thinks have 100 villages in the hands of 10 players is better than 1 player owning that many, because that is the situation that will arise. Sure, it gets harder and harder to produce nobles, but think of the logistics of it, who would rather try and control 10 people to move the troops around as needed rather than tell 1 person what needs to be done? Not a smart leader, that's for sure.

id much rather have 10 people handling 10 villages each, its less stresst and management for each player...and honestly any leader who cannot handle 100 villages is not going to last long enough for this arguement to matter...

DeletedUser

id much rather have 10 people handling 10 villages each, its less stresst and management for each player...and honestly any leader who cannot handle 100 villages is not going to last long enough for this arguement to matter...

Wow, you cannot extrapolate from there? This is the principal upon which the argument is based, that should've been fairly evident, however I will explain it.

A normal tribe would have 50-60 members, for arguments sake we will say 50. These 50 players all have 100 villages each, they go to war with a tribe of 500 (where everyone says their numbers are superior), these 500 have 10 villages each. Would you rather co-ordinate 50 players with their 10 villages, or simply have to get 50 people in line and all doing the same thing? 50 can be difficult enough at times when they all have their own agendas to follow, think of how impossible it is to get 500 to do anything together.