Why doesn't every tribe band together now vs. ODA?

DeletedUser

i doubt it too,, thats what makes it exciting. :icon_idea: might as well just wish good luck to the ''go for it's'' out there . :snob::axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

To win the lottery, you must buy a ticket. And everyone buys a ticket in the hope they win.

No one buys a lottery ticket hoping not to win.

Despite the odds of winning the lottery being 13,980,000:1 (or something), you still give it a go just in case.

Anything can happen, and if you don't want to try, don't bother playing.

~Matt

DeletedUser95452

i brought up the subject, not ODA ,, and the world should know i am not a member of any tribe on w50 , just a ghost in the machine, a voice from the ether world , a spirit who has a history here and now whispers in the breeze, between the tree leaves, under the rocks, inside your hat.

Thnx for lighting us with wisdom ...

Now that we know you may go to your ether [;p] world ...

I bet you are missed there with these wise arguments ...

DeletedUser

If this actually happens (never will safe bet on my part) I will come back just to destroy nubs. (p.s. I know thats what ODA is currently doing anyways, but I like official stuff being declared before I do anything)

DeletedUser

I was unsure of where to put this, but I think that this is the most appropriate thread. It is a map (that I spend about half an hour making on paint.pophet) of the situation, were all the remaining players and tribes to unite against my Lords:

[spoil]
ODAGHS.png
[/spoil]

The position of course looks best for my Lords, but GHS have quite a strong presence in some areas, so if they were skilled enough, and worked together in the way that my Lords do, then maybe, just maybe...

DeletedUser

I made a much better map showing actual villages, assuming all the top 20 tribes merge.

[spoil]
toptribes-1.png

[/spoil]

​~Michael

DeletedUser

I made a much better map showing actual villages, assuming all the top 20 tribes merge.

[spoil]
toptribes-1.png

[/spoil]

​~Michael

I disagree, my one is better, as it includes all the barbs that GHS will noble, and the tribeless players who would join. Maybe not so professional looking, but more accurate.

DeletedUser

i think purple should be used for the outsiders,, grey is such a pity.. both your maps lack a color scheme i would have chosen,, but both are fine efforts, and serve different views. it was good Theticklemiker made that version. well done sir. And Mahreks maps are good too,, even if i like brighter colors.