Why doesn't every tribe band together now vs. ODA?

DeletedUser

Answer: who gets to be the duke?
Reality: all dukes outside ODA will die , or join if given the slim chance.

But if its a fun filled final experience you want, and why not?,, make a world of two super tribes,,

i have often wondered if it were possible, but competing egos ,,,and the fact that the poor tribes are poor for a reason, and thats anything from leaders who can't communicate or can't ally ,or fathom war beyond barbling and defending to dwindle.

An example of the failed Omega Plan , which was a hope of a catalyst in this direction of bonding together many tribes, i now offer.

First, Omega Plan is not the best name for a tribe, especially since British tend to pronounce it 'omeega' , which sounds 'meager' in a way,, but it was truly a 'plan' , and the Last Viable Plan Left On W50 for ODA outsiders, ,,thus, Omaga, a final option. especially for the tribes below 4th rank.

But the question remained,, who gets to be duke, etc.. So it was decided to have a council for all the royals and active vocal types, and me sitting as duke /founder as a sort of 'steward', waiting 5 weeks for our council of the 'royals' and 'heroes/champions' to first: show each other and the tribe their mettle, character, and communication skills, ,, leading to; Second: the vote.

So 5 weeks of getting to know each other should have worked,, had there been respectful cooperation among the competitors to the duke seat.
the problem in Omega was there was no real competitors, those who i most hoped would step up and perform some dukely skills informed me they were not so interested in being a duke.

Consensus rather preferred me to stay in this role, but i was serious that i was bound for off world activities and was not interested in expanding in this w50. there were other reasons for the Omega failure, including ally snobbery towards us . so we , and those allies fell, when as one we had a chance to hold , expand, and hopefully earn the cred to gain bette/bigger recruits.

How to have more than 100 members? one leadership ! And with the second hundred members having a total shared forum and no internal forums, there needed to be no sense of a second tribe or 'academy' tribe , just a seating problem, and one group has a slightly more annoying looking forum of blue w/tribe name-topics , as of ally forum topics. But you get used to it in time.

All tribes outside ODA should have a forum,, its a tough call if 1984 should be involved, unless those who stayed in 1984 ever battle ODA.. you know the scene,, and spies will likely make it in, but in the end , it will depend on endurance to gain the win.
I never understand why people just dont say ''screw it, lets do it, otherwise everything is too damn predictable" ,, and devise a Vote system , have a steward to hand the dukeship to the tribes vote, and let that duke choose the runner ups as barons if he/she chooses. And dont fear deception or a steward not giving up power,, etc, any funny business and naturally people will break off and others will join them.

Have a grace period where the tribes see which individuals shines ,who makes sense the most, and supports the tribe most,, the ones doing the duking for the (5?) week period should delegate some dukely jobs to the duke hopefuls , in other words, let the current royals do the same things they do and did before merging. have a nominee topic perhaps.

But why not give it a shot? outsiders of ODA? ( and possibly 1984) ... if you got enough hero's and champions, the deadbeats wont matter for they will fall anyway , and they buy your active , forum readers, plan followers, more time to get stronger.

End games are such different circumstances than early or mid game.. And so different allowances can be put in play to advantage , that earlier would have been disadvantageous .

And remember, the big tribes that hold number 1 position for a long time get bored, burnt out,, have just as much of a chance of losing members and needing coplayers, its endurance and exhaustion factors now.

DeletedUser95452

"Why doesn't every tribe band together now vs. ODA?"

^ what tribes ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser36833

I will lead this tribe of merry men god knows they need some leadership from the crap they have had throughout world 50.

Take on ODA? could do it on my own!

The rest of you would suffer though... Might have to sit you all...

DeletedUser

2 things;

1)
But if its a fun filled final experience you want, and why not?,, make a world of two super tribes,,
there are not enough good players to make a second super tribe so why bother?

2) If you play like you write, you just might bore us all to death. I have seen toilet paper more interesting to read.

Now do us all a favor and hit delete

Subwind

If you wish for this to happen, ODA will cease attacks for 6 weeks on the players put in place, to make it more interesting.

6 weeks is more than enough time for you to sort out who is good and who is not.

AXO is right, if this does not happen, we will be picking the players off 1 by 1.

AXO is wrong, if this does happen, we will be picking the players off 1 by 1.

AXO is right and wrong, whatever happens, we WILL be picking the players off 1 by 1, a united tribe might help them last longer.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Subwind is wise, Axo is continuously wrong and right at the same time,,, almost always. One thing i know about a tribe that has domineered as no. 1 for a long time,, their members begin to long for the tedious world to end. Therefore, whats left of the reasonably intelligent opponents out there is to threaten prolongation in any way they can. The more they unify,, and your members finally decide to pass their accounts,, or simply delete, dynamics change ,, and to the advantage of the outside tribes. not that it likely matters much, but it presents some factors that could lead to mattering. The more they unify , the more chance some zest will return to the game for the no.1 tribe also.

DeletedUser

And WOW ,,----> ODA offering 6 weeks to get your Sheet together is a generous offer!!! Tribes of w50 , i hope you unify an allied forum .. pick a good name.. . and start a fresh entity,, its like starting fresh, but many of you are coming in 'packing' , already stocked with a base. Good luck ! and consider that odds are 20 or 40 of you will be strong as a team at the heart of the mass and can pool your experience . Alone, separated, a couple of champions per tribe..your talents are being wasted.

Subwind

And WOW ,,----> ODA offering 6 weeks to get your Sheet together is a generous offer!!! Tribes of w50 , i hope you unify an allied forum .. pick a good name.. . and start a fresh entity,, its like starting fresh, but many of you are coming in 'packing' , already stocked with a base. Good luck ! and consider that odds are 20 or 40 of you will be strong as a team at the heart of the mass and can pool your experience . Alone, separated, a couple of champions per tribe..your talents are being wasted.

It will never happen. In fact, here is what I will do. I will mail ALL accounts outside of ODA and 1984 myself and offer them this chance.

I will offer them the option to join this "revolution" and fight, stay alone and be eaten or delete their account and spend money wisely on another world.

~Matt

Subwind

Dear World 50 Player,

This is a 100% serious offer sent to EVERY player outside of ODA and 1984.

We offer you a chance to form a single united tribe, and fight the world end game against us.

We offer you a 6 week cease fire if you choose to join this tribe, to allow time to get things together and prepare.

Who will lead this tribe? You have 6 weeks to decide.

What will this tribe be called? You have 6 weeks to decide.

Why are we offering this? To bring some fun to the world.

What if I say no? You will be eaten before the end of the world, but you will be eaten alone, and faster.

There are probably 3 options left for all players outside of our alliance at this stage of the world.

1 - Fight alone and be eaten in the end.

2 - Fight as the unified tribe and have some fun, and maybe do alot more damage. Make new friends.

3 - Delete and spend your money on another world rather than wait for the impending attacks from us.

Please do not feel this email is full of arrogance, we are just bidding to make the world more fun for everyone left in the world.

This email has been sent to all 200 players outside of our alliance.

Surely 100 of you can get together and fight for fun?

~Matt

I have sent that mail out today, to all 200 players outside of our alliance.

DeletedUser

impressive, and noble. of course if it were 6 weeks from the founding of the new tribe, it would still be a challenging effort for them, and i doubt a new tribe will form overnight . So the outside tribes better act quick , tally-ho everyone, this is a rare and interesting thing to witness , ,, '..the iron is hot'.
. ..fer'shure..
any chiefs out there think they can propose an attack defense organization in that time? get people believing in cats? get defenders and attackers sorted? i bet out of 200 people, someone has a sense of waging a big scale plan . or hell , just wing it.

'see you in the funny papers'
~AxO'bongo~

DeletedUser93681

I think the person to spearhead this very sweet offer would be Black Andi (sorry Joe LOL) His tribe already has 30 members and ranked #2. I would suggest every other tribe and tribeless people to get in touch with him. GHS would have to put their pointless wars against M.I.C and anyone else aside and get this going.

6 weeks is plenty of time to get to know each other and teach those who dont know how to snipe, t-train, mass fake, backtime etc. It also gives time to stack your borders, build and plan.

Now is the time to do this and learn the game if you have been too lazy up until this point. We are giving you all this chance to fight together as one and not die alone. Put you differences aside and band together. This last stand resistance tribe will go down in w50 history.

In the mean time we will continue to hit who we want and all we want until this tribe is formed.

Soberknight

Now why would ODA and 1984 make this offer?

I mean whats in it for you?

Please only answer if you have the answer, not when you think you know.

DeletedUser93681

Serous? What do we get? Perhaps our arses handed to us? We are only 30, and not all are dedicated atm lol. Get it going and lets all go out in a blaze. Two tribes for w50 glory.

Edit: what I find disturbing is kubras actions atm. clearly a selfish player eatin a MIC and not supporting a tribemate next to her. are you that blind kubra or so self absorbed? You my dear
are pathetic and need to be left out if there is a new tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

But you guys had the chance to make the world more interesting... then you decided to merge.

No you are asking all noobs to unite and fight, woooh what a challenge must that be for you guys.

DeletedUser

i brought up the subject, not ODA ,, and the world should know i am not a member of any tribe on w50 , just a ghost in the machine, a voice from the ether world , a spirit who has a history here and now whispers in the breeze, between the tree leaves, under the rocks, inside your hat.

its funny you mention the noobs,,

earlier i wrote: "
i have often wondered if it were possible, but competing egos ,,,and the fact that the poor tribes are poor for a reason, and thats anything from leaders who can't communicate or can't ally ,or fathom war beyond barbling and defending to dwindle. --->( i should have added)--> to standard mistrust of sharing a tribes with noobs in it."

i say take in the noobs in this one,( theres no time to 'vet') this final blaze of glory, ( whoever founds the new tribe ) ,perhaps through them some info is gained ,,,if they are under attack,, for example, or a few may post info . some of them might take the step up and activate better. , alot will stay silent , its true . but those will remain of little consequence inside or outside of the tribe. inside there can be the occasional advantage.

i think a leadership in this type of tribe needs to be a body, and able letter writers. Really, one could benefit from creating positions more than what TW provides. ie baron and duke,, in my view, a list of members should be divided among chiefs of regions who 'police' and instruct their factioned members , and discover who among them are able to speak english,, or what. .. personal contact.

so right as soon as possible, 5 or 10 chiefs need to be doing the baronish and dukely like job of being in contact with their factions.
when dealing with noobs and midnoobs and other learning curvers , personal contact in mail is important as hell.
and a team for this is a needed division of labor.

sure a 'duke/steward' or duke, can send a circular mail, but in addition , a 'chief' would have their faction on a list for faction circulars too, and they follow up to see who is getting on with the tribe instructions, answer questions, etc. the tribe needs to accept their faction chiefs as voices of the chiefs council.

current dukes and barons who run their tribes with a healthy amount of letter writing should automatically be in the chiefs council and given a faction based on region, plus any volunteers for these roles.

of course, i said my piece already, and these are just extended thoughts, if they ring true than may they add to the pool of thoughts on the table of the founders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

i think its a waste of time.

just noble those villas and get this world over with. waiting 6 weeks in the hope of a better fight, well i have seen such attempts before and it still didnt matter.

Also seen worlds where strategy was to prolong the fight, as you mentioned somewhere (or was it someone else): still didnt matter.
Fact is, with the merge this world was won by ODA/1984. What remains is nobling enough villas to trigger the end.

Soberknight

its as much possible as your proposal ( which was done by Subwind months before yours to be honest) will change anything in this world.

Show me 1 world where such a proposition improved excitement. I even doubt there has been a world where anyone managed to put together a tribe of remaining players.