Why has it not started yet

mtg-ruud

maybe cause we all keep on spam refreshing homepage, that the server of 66 has a hugelag due to this :p

DeletedUser108598

The topic creator is right!
What is INNO's problem with SEA???
I am in the tribe pre-registered, my friends in Europe are already playing. Why is SEA always set one or two hours behind the rest to start playing in worlds.
I am already online for 8+ hours waiting at the log-in to select world 66. The main screen shows that W66 is open and can be selected thus when I click on log-in I see only -pre-registering w66 and when click on it the text box notice that the world is preparing to open. Well i read this already fir the last 3 hours before posting here. (restarted PC often, reset screen, etc.... all still the same)
Does INNO don't like their premium players from SEA???????????????????????????
Unfair starts for sure!!!!!!!
This is now the 3rd time, in W65, in the HP world and now again?

mtg-ruud

The topic creator is right!
What is INNO's problem with SEA???
I am in the tribe pre-registered, my friends in Europe are already playing. Why is SEA always set one or two hours behind the rest to start playing in worlds.
I am already online for 8+ hours waiting at the log-in to select world 66. The main screen shows that W66 is open and can be selected thus when I click on log-in I see only -pre-registering w66 and when click on it the text box notice that the world is preparing to open. Well i read this already fir the last 3 hours before posting here. (restarted PC often, reset screen, etc.... all still the same)
Does INNO don't like their premium players from SEA???????????????????????????
This is now the 3rd time, in W65, in the HP world and now again?

i'm also europe but not abke to play it yet..

joetalk

the topic creator is right!
What is inno's problem with sea???
I am in the tribe pre-registered, my friends in europe are already playing. Why is sea always set one or two hours behind the rest to start playing in worlds.
I am already online for 8+ hours waiting at the log-in to select world 66. The main screen shows that w66 is open and can be selected thus when i click on log-in i see only -pre-registering w66 and when click on it the text box notice that the world is preparing to open. Well i read this already fir the last 3 hours before posting here. (restarted pc often, reset screen, etc.... All still the same)
does inno don't like their premium players from sea???????????????????????????
This is now the 3rd time, in w65, in the hp world and now again?

are you telling me that there are players who do have access to the en66 server already ??? :(

DeletedUser

if you dont mind taking a player thats wants to get better i would like to join i play on the uk and masters servers as well!