Why hasn't Decide nobled us yet and why are they so quiet on it?

DeletedUser

The Cru, that was some admirable posting there. Hey, if you think BD would let you off the hook or are looking for a new home, I'm sure that there will be a whole host of tribes that would accept you.

Though I think MF needs to rethink their strategy for the next world. You got to a stage where your tribe had enclosed itself in, with 3 of the world's giants on either side of you. By never having expanded, you got yourself in a situation where you do not stand a chance of beating any of the tribe's surrounding you, and you had no real allies you could call to help you on.

But nevertheless, I have mad respect for you, PrinceTristain and Angrychuck. It's a shame the scenario you built for yourselves, but hopefully a learning curve.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Cru, that was some admirable posting there. Hey, if you think BD would let you off the hook or are looking for a new home, I'm sure that there will be a whole host of tribes that would accept you.

Though I think MF needs to rethink their strategy for the next world. You got to a stage where your tribe had enclosed itself in, with 3 of the world's giants on either side of you. By never having expanded, you got yourself in a situation where you do not stand a chance of beating any of the tribe's surrounding you, and you had no real allies you could call to help you on.

But nevertheless, I have mad respect for you, PrinceTristain and Angrychuck. It's a shame the scenario you built for yourselves, but hopefully a learning curve.

I'm intrigued, why would other tribes want me on the strength of my posting? I'm not arguing, I am just curious as you are not the first person who has said this to me since I made the post. Forgive me, I am still a noob. IGM me if not on here :icon_smile:

Indeed our troubles are of our own making, we know that. If all three tribes lay it on together we will definitely lose, we know that also. But my MF family which I have gotten to know since we were -TA-, Helios and ~W~N~ haven't had a good fight since we were fighting each other so down with the ship we shall go.

I don't see it as just getting smaller:icon_wink:. Think of it this way, as our points decrease, due to our dedication, our OD will skyrocket :icon_biggrin:. Useless but I'll take what ever victory comes my may.

I'm also curious, I know it is dangerous to ask but does this mean [DN] are mainly staying out of it then?

It shall be a very well learned learning curve. I will insist on it never happening again where ever I am and I appreciate the respect. PrinceTristan and AngryChuck are Leaders of another kind but time is time and life is life.
Again, curious(sick of me now), how have you come to have respect for us. I'd have thought you'd think us scurvy dogs. If it's from another world or just watching us in-game, let me know. Again IGM's would be great.

The CRU :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm intrigued, why would other tribes want me on the strength of my posting? I'm not arguing, I am just curious as you are not the first person who has said this to me since I made the post. Forgive me, I am still a noob. IGM me if not on here :icon_smile:

wel, because out of the thousands who play this game one sees a very small amount of intelligent posters only. Given the importance of PnP that is already a big plus.

Second plus is that intelligence and devotion to the game are two of the three aspects that are needed to succeed. Given the tone of your posts i've a strong suspicion that you also have a decent level of teamplay. Any recruiter worth his salt should chase you the second you are "on the market" so to speak :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Apart from missing out my girl-winning smile you've capture me perfectly.
Thank you, thought it would be along those lines but wanted someone seasoned to confirm.

Problem with this game is, I can name a number of like players in my tribe (Moreover Tristan but everyone knows him) whom may not be scouted but in fact done away with for simply not having the chance. But such is TW I guess, plus I'm sure you only want a handful in the world anyway, else it would all play out 'very' differently.

And Fallen Ange1, feel free to IGM me on my other queries.

Thank you both.

DeletedUser

CRU this is the case. This is a game of numbers, and according to this thread the number were not in our favor. Such is life. Just because no one from MF posted for awhile doesn't mean we don't read the public forum.

I felt there was no point in posting my thoughts as it really doesn't matter you will do what you have to do and we will do what we have to do regardless of the reasons for these actions.

We combined the tribes as there was really nothing else w thought we could do. We felt it was better we try to stand together rather then kick the crap out of each other and leave easy pickings for tribes like BD and DECIDE.

For the record there were no plans of attacks on DECIDE or DN by MF. We had a member threatening to attack because he lost a few villages to DECIDE. I, with the help of acvenne, did everything we could to stop him/her from attacking. Obviously we were successful. Annie got pissed at the threat of this member attacking and left due to the insubordination. After that DECIDE canceled the NAP. Maybe this had something to do with it, maybe it didn't, regardless it was canceled.

As stated before, we have been plagued with people not accepting the new tribe and just all out quitting. As I am sure you are aware with our small size this hurt us. We had people insisting on nobling inactives, and others wanting to go to battle with another tribe. Unfortunately, we will never know what route would have been better for us. I would also like to admit we messed up big time with the taking of BORIS villages. I would like to go back on the record, and say I was against it, but tribe members insisted we go for it, so I went along. If I could go back I would not do that over again. I think this made for some bad blood between us and, I think, TARDIS.

So this brings us to the present. We are going to put up the best fight we can. Hopefully we will not make this an easy task for either tribe. At this point I have no plans on surviving much longer in this world. So I will take what I have learned and possibly use it in other worlds. I have not yet decided, pun intended, what I am going to do.

This is a game of numbers, and we did make some errors. Obvioulsy some dealt with the numbers side of the game others with the political. The only thing I am hoping for right now is we can learn from this and hopefully meet up with some of you in our TW careers and destroy a World. I have definitely made some friends, and isn't that the point of this whole thing?

I would like to especially thank CRU for keeping me calm, as I can get heated, very quickly!

Regards to all, no matter the tribe

PilotCrabby
Proud member of the fallen ~WN~, and MF

DeletedUser

Problem with this game is, I can name a number of like players in my tribe (Moreover Tristan but everyone knows him) whom may not be scouted but in fact done away with for simply not having the chance. ...

CRU this is the case. This is a game of numbers, and according to this thread the number were not in our favor. Such is life. Just because no one from MF posted for awhile doesn't mean we don't read the public forum.

I felt there was no point in posting my thoughts as it really doesn't matter you will do what you have to do and we will do what we have to do regardless of the reasons for these actions.

We combined the tribes as there was really nothing else w thought we could do. We felt it was better we try to stand together rather then kick the crap out of each other and leave easy pickings for tribes like BD and DECIDE.

For the record there were no plans of attacks on DECIDE or DN by MF. We had a member threatening to attack because he lost a few villages to DECIDE. I, with the help of acvenne, did everything we could to stop him/her from attacking. Obviously we were successful. Annie got pissed at the threat of this member attacking and left due to the insubordination. After that DECIDE canceled the NAP. Maybe this had something to do with it, maybe it didn't, regardless it was canceled.

As stated before, we have been plagued with people not accepting the new tribe and just all out quitting. As I am sure you are aware with our small size this hurt us. We had people insisting on nobling inactives, and others wanting to go to battle with another tribe. Unfortunately, we will never know what route would have been better for us. I would also like to admit we messed up big time with the taking of BORIS villages. I would like to go back on the record, and say I was against it, but tribe members insisted we go for it, so I went along. If I could go back I would not do that over again. I think this made for some bad blood between us and, I think, TARDIS.

So this brings us to the present. We are going to put up the best fight we can. Hopefully we will not make this an easy task for either tribe. At this point I have no plans on surviving much longer in this world. So I will take what I have learned and possibly use it in other worlds. I have not yet decided, pun intended, what I am going to do.

This is a game of numbers, and we did make some errors. Obvioulsy some dealt with the numbers side of the game others with the political. The only thing I am hoping for right now is we can learn from this and hopefully meet up with some of you in our TW careers and destroy a World. I have definitely made some friends, and isn't that the point of this whole thing?

I would like to especially thank CRU for keeping me calm, as I can get heated, very quickly!

Regards to all, no matter the tribe

PilotCrabby
Proud member of the fallen ~WN~, and MF

Case and point...

Thanks Crabby, you are a brother in arms for life :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yawnnnn.... what's all the ruckus going on outside my city gates??? :icon_evil:

:icon_neutral:....nothing your royal highness just bandits from the tribe "Decide" & we have just obliterated 20+ nukes of their raiding party... :lol:

Hmmm.. Good! & please do not disturb my beautiful slumber again :)

Btw inform Duke Chuck that we have 50 full nukes ready for deployment!!
icon10.gif

Now back to sleep ....Zzzzzzz

ps: hey Cru & Crabby
icon11.gif
you are my best pals too ...
icon12.gif

DeletedUser

Yawnnnn.... what's all the ruckus going on outside my city gates??? :icon_evil:

:icon_neutral:....nothing your royal highness just bandits from the tribe "Decide" & we have just obliterated 20+ nukes of their raiding party... :lol:

Hmmm.. Good! & please do not disturb my beautiful slumber again :)

Btw inform Duke Chuck that we have 50 full nukes ready for deployment!!
icon10.gif

Now back to sleep ....Zzzzzzz

ps: hey Cru & Crabby
icon11.gif
you are my best pals too ...
icon12.gif

My dear you should specify that it was not DECIDE but one player who had an itch to scratch you have not gotten the taste of DECIDE yet. That was just an appetizer.

DeletedUser91

Where is all the mail of Takeda07 asking decide members not to attack her.? Can I export mine for humor.? I have the one but missing our other convo.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... If you look you will see Tak said it was bandits from DECIDE. She never stated it was the entire tribe.

I surely hope you can defeat us. I mean lets just look at shear numbers here shall we???

MF has 1,405 villages while DECIDE has 5,107
MF has 12,257,542 points while DECIDE has 43,886,297

So these 2 figures would indicate a pretty easy win. The "attacking" tribe has almost 5 times as many villages, and almost 4 times as many points.

So.... since crap talking in a forum is what does it for you I will post two more figures.

BD has 5,304 villages compared to the 5,107 of DECIDE.
BD has 50,602,287 compared to that of DECIDE which is, again, 43,886,297.
BD has all that spread out over 34 people while DECIDE is spread out over 51 members.

We took 3 tribes and combined them into one to prolong our existence in W30. It worked we survived a little longer, but now it looks like we are in the DMZ for DECIDE and BD at the moment. I am also willing to bet, once we are gone this DMZ will no longer exist and another war will begin.

Given the numbers, and general intelligence of posts from the Duke, I am putting my money on BD.

Like I said we may not post, but we read, and looking at all the crap DECIDE is spewing I would much rather BD take my villages.

So it would look like DECIDE is going to have their moment for now. I mean they can obviously DESTROY a tribe 1/4 the size of them with ease. A feat not many could accomplish I am sure ;). However, I do think your days are numbered as well, but hey what do I know I am just a small player about to get squashed by a big bad tribe! If you're going to insist on posting the "We are going to squash you" propaganda all over a forum, and in mails, at least do it with some class!

Crabby

p.s. for you that do not know DMZ = de-militarized zone

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... If you look you will see Tak said it was bandits from DECIDE. She never stated it was the entire tribe.

I surely hope you can defeat us. I mean lets just look at shear numbers here shall we???

So these 2 figures would indicate a pretty easy win. The "attacking" tribe has almost 5 times as many villages, and almost 4 times as many points.

So.... since crap talking in a forum is what does it for you I will post two more figures.

BD has all that spread out over 34 people while DECIDE is spread out over 51 members.

We took 3 tribes and combined them into one to prolong our existence in W30. It worked we survived a little longer, but now it looks like we are in the DMZ for DECIDE and BD at the moment. I am also willing to bet, once we are gone this DMZ will no longer exist and another war will begin.

Given the numbers, and general intelligence of posts from the Duke, I am putting my money on BD.

Like I said we may not post, but we read, and looking at all the crap DECIDE is spewing I would much rather BD take my villages.

So it would look like DECIDE is going to have their moment for now. I mean they can obviously DESTROY a tribe 1/4 the size of them with ease. A feat not many could accomplish I am sure ;). However, I do think your days are numbered as well, but hey what do I know I am just a small player about to get squashed by a big bad tribe! If you're going to insist on posting the "We are going to squash you" propaganda all over a forum, and in mails, at least do it with some class!

Crabby

p.s. for you that do not know DMZ = de-militarized zone

As I understand it, all bragging done on this thread (by Decide) has been in retaliation to MF instigation. Reread the posts. We have used nothing along the lines of, and I quote: "'We are going to squash you' propaganda," but have rather been quite respectful in our responses to you, save where your own players presented a case that did not deserve a respectful response. Further, we made no moves to discredit MF publicly in any way, until our honesty was called into question, and even then, we never projected your tribe as being anything less than a capable opponent, albeit a bit desperate (something you have proven here).

The thing is, I presented Decide's case as being very understanding of your situation, appreciating the fact that you would have grounds to accuse of us deception, and I was willing to accept that with a simple shrug of lets agree to disagree for the time being, and left it at that. Since then, your members have persisted in pressing the image of Decide, not the other way around. As I see it Crabby, MF are presenting their case with an air of said desperation, and are only focusing on Decide because you either perceive us to be the weaker, or the easier target; or perhaps just from the mere surprise of seeing your own poor direction come and bite you back.

I have said it before, I will say it again, I stand by what I wrote to begin with. It is not my crew that is persisting with the bashing and flames, it is yours. So as the proverb goes, before you seek to peel the mote from your neighbors eye, first attend to the beam in your own.

DeletedUser

My dear you should specify that it was not DECIDE but one player who had an itch to scratch you have not gotten the taste of DECIDE yet. That was just an appetizer.

Sounds like the We will squash you mentality to me...

DuchessOfDevonshire said:
I can also verify that MF was supporting OC. Have seen your discussions on your forums. From my informer.

Your "honesty" was discredited with this statement. This was posted after chuck responded to someone stating we were planing on attacking DECIDE, which we were not. You tribe then continues to discredit our honesty by arguing that we were planning attacks, which we were not as I stated before

You call me desperate in your response. I do not see how I am desperate. I don't care if I lose. This is a game and I can start over, and you have called us desperate before. What are we desperate for? We know we are going anywhere.

Calling us desperate and going on like you have accomplished something huge over a game is rather comical to me. This in itself publicly discredits MF.

Like I said you will do what you will do and I will do what I will do. How that comes out saying we are focusing on DECIDE is beyond me. I swear I put BD numbers in my last post. Apparently you did not like them.

I do not see a case that we are trying to prove. The way I see it we were trying to show the others reading this thread that MF were not planning attacks on DECIDE yet you insist we were.

So when a DECIDE member posts on another tribe going down it is just in a response to what someone else posted. However when someone posts figures and an opinion about what they see to come. They are desperate. I think I see your logic now. Maybe the post wasn't organized to your specific liking, but I try to respond to any post, no matter what it is, with respect. Calling me and the rest of the tribe desperate is not respectful

Crabby

inflrc

Wasnt the merge of WN, Lugh and TA a desperated act for trying to keep K45, which in the long term is confirming that it was useless and a lesson learnt?

DeletedUser

Your "honesty" was discredited with this statement. This was posted after chuck responded to someone stating we were planing on attacking DECIDE, which we were not. You tribe then continues to discredit our honesty by arguing that we were planning attacks, which we were not as I stated before

You call me desperate in your response. I do not see how I am desperate. I don't care if I lose. This is a game and I can start over, and you have called us desperate before. What are we desperate for? We know we are going anywhere.

Calling us desperate and going on like you have accomplished something huge over a game is rather comical to me. This in itself publicly discredits MF.

Like I said you will do what you will do and I will do what I will do. How that comes out saying we are focusing on DECIDE is beyond me. I swear I put BD numbers in my last post. Apparently you did not like them.

I do not see a case that we are trying to prove. The way I see it we were trying to show the others reading this thread that MF were not planning attacks on DECIDE yet you insist we were.

So when a DECIDE member posts on another tribe going down it is just in a response to what someone else posted. However when someone posts figures and an opinion about what they see to come. They are desperate. I think I see your logic now. Maybe the post wasn't organized to your specific liking, but I try to respond to any post, no matter what it is, with respect. Calling me and the rest of the tribe desperate is not respectful

Crabby

I'm not the kind of guy who likes to go in circles explaining myself, and while I expect it in a PnP debate, I'm not fond of having my words intentionally twisted, or misrepresented. Therefore, I try not to play along with the tug of war. I simply feel little need to repeat myself; rather, I'm feeling quite well expressed as it is.

Much of what you are arguing over with Decide at this moment has already been addressed by others from your camp, and has already, and quite clearly, been addressed on my own point. If you do not understand how I came to the conclusions I have about your case regarding a focus on Decide, for example, or your statements being inaccurate, or my opinions of your tribe behaving desperately, please feel free to reread my posts, as they were, also in my opinion, quite clear.

Therefore, in short: I believe I have already said it best, and stand by what I have written before.

Having said that, I would like to state this as well:

I don't recall us all slapping backs and celebrating our great success, but stating this seriously downplays your own tribe. Another from your side indicated MF would not go down without a fight, and I honored that by stating:

In any event, I wish you the best, and look forward to a good fight. Best of luck to you fellow.

Cru was a rather respectable fellow in his approach to the forums, and in turn earned my respect, not something easily gained. Perhaps you should have him continue representing your tribe, as he was doing a fine job.

DeletedUser

You need to get off this holier than thou attitude. It's a bloody game. You act like you are so important you don't have them time to "go in circles" yet you keep posting. I obviously have struck a nerve, or you would have ceased posting.

I don't give an ounce of care about your respect. You, in no capacity, effect my life.

I have not twisted anything you have stated, yet you twist what I say. In your response you took 2 statements I used and conveniently left out the part separating the ideas. You my friend are twisting words.

I show you figures you repeat yourself. I retort with examples and you repeat yourself. You never respond to the points I made you just talk about not going in circles and how you say everything best. So I bow down to you sir, you are king of tribal wars, blah blah, blah... Does that gain your useless respect?

DeletedUser

So I bow down to you sir, you are king of tribal wars

:icon_eek:

Finally, its official! Duchess, fetch my crown!

(Now that's twisting words. :lol:)

Seriously man, you need to clam down. I believe you may be the one taking this a bit too serious.

DeletedUser

Crabby

You need to get off this holier than thou attitude. It's a bloody game. You act like you are so important you don't have them time to "go in circles" yet you keep posting. I obviously have struck a nerve, or you would have ceased posting.

I don't give an ounce of care about your respect. You, in no capacity, effect my life.

I have not twisted anything you have stated, yet you twist what I say. In your response you took 2 statements I used and conveniently left out the part separating the ideas. You my friend are twisting words.

I show you figures you repeat yourself. I retort with examples and you repeat yourself. You never respond to the points I made you just talk about not going in circles and how you say everything best. So I bow down to you sir, you are king of tribal wars, blah blah, blah... Does that gain your useless respect?

You dear sir say you don't like people to twist words and you even claim that you don't twist other words yet you have done that 2 times in the first quote.

You have assumed that I said and I quote "Sounds like the We will squash you mentality to me..." end quote.
when I mealy implied by saying "You did not get the taste of DECIDE" that its not our best you have seen. Not that we will squash you therefore twisting my words or implying my mentality

Second time you have managed to twist my words or maybe just quoted the wrong person. In quoting statement saying that I have proof of MF supporting OC. And you talked about chuck discrediting the attempts of MF to organize attack on DECIDE.

Just want to add that DECIDE is highly organized and respectful tribe.
We respect our ally and enemy as without good enemy there is not much fun. With out defense no need for offense.
So therefore we respect who we fight with, and I hope we can turn this bickering around shake hands and see what we are made of not only on the forums but in game.
Let the stats show the truth.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Finally, its official! Duchess, fetch my crown!

:icon_rolleyes:

(Now that's twisting words. :lol:)

Seriously man, you need to clam down. I believe you may be taking this a bit too serious.

My Dear Atraeus but it looks so good on my head ;)

DeletedUser

You dear sir say you don't like people to twist words and you even claim that you don't twist other words yet you have done that 2 times in the first quote.

You have assumed that I said and I quote "Sounds like the We will squash you mentality to me..." end quote.
when I mealy implied by saying "You did not get the taste of DECIDE" that its not our best you have seen. Not that we will squash you therefore twisting my words or implying my mentality

Second time you have managed to twist my words or maybe just quoted the wrong person. In quoting statement saying that I have proof of MF supporting OC. And you talked about chuck discrediting the attempts of MF to organize attack on DECIDE.

Just want to add that DECIDE is highly organized and respectful tribe.
We respect our ally and enemy as without good enemy there is not much fun. With out defense no need for offense.
So therefore we respect who we fight with, and I hope we can turn this bickering around shake hands and see what we are made of not only on the forums but in game.
Let the stats show the truth.

First off learn to read a post. I quoted exactly what you posted word for word. I then commented and stated that your comment sounded like the old "We are bigger than you and going to squash you." I never stated you said "Sounds like the We will squash you mentality to me..." end quote. I made that statement in a response to your statement at Tak.

Second I quoted you again. In that quote you stated you had an informant. I then went on to state my opinion that this statement (The one about the informant) discredited DECIDES honesty. In my eyes, and the eyes of most countries, espionage is punishable by death. Just throwing that out there. I never quoted chuck. The reference to chuck I made was to show where your quote was within the forum.

So I stand by my statement that I have never twisted anyone's Words I simply quoted them. WORD for WORD.

I never stated I didn't like people twisting my words. I merely pointed out the fact that Altraeus was twisting words all the while claiming he wasn't. I don't give a crap what you say about me, but don't say something and then claim you didn't

Calling us desperate is a fry cry from showing respect. I posted stats and all I got was how I was manipulating quotes, how I was desperate, and how I wasn't getting respect.

DeletedUser

Oh, since it means that much to you... (jeez, are you this desperate for attention? :lol:)

Second I quoted you again. In that quote you stated you had an informant. I then went on to state my opinion that this statement (The one about the informant) discredited DECIDES honesty. In my eyes, and the eyes of most countries, espionage is punishable by death.

Ok, just so I got this straight: you guys plan to backhandedly attack Decide by defending her enemies, and say it is dishonorable of Decide in that Duchess has a PA in MF, and that said PA informing her of this fact is deceptive? :icon_eek:

Wow... there's some old fashioned Adel logic for everyone. :lol:

"I'm guilty and you are the bad one for finding out!!!1!!1!"

So true. :icon_cool:

I never stated I didn't like people twisting my words. I merely pointed out the fact that Altraeus was twisting words all the while claiming he wasn't.

When did this happen? Wow... I must be getting old... I'm going senile! When did I twist your words and claim that I wasn't? I look forward to this response specifically, it will be fun me thinks...

Calling us desperate is a fry cry from showing respect.

Don't know what you consider respect, but telling you what you want to hear isn't that, its blowing smoke. If you want me to blow smoke... meh... you're out of luck. Not my style.

Look, I told you how I see it. Now, what defines the expression of respect in my eyes is how the truth is delivered, and to what ends. When I interacted with Cru, my tone was a bit different than with you, perhaps due to the way he addressed me. You are combative, he was matter of fact. Your intentions are to degrade my image, his were merely to elucidate. Thus, he earned respect, as his is the superior PnP style, where yours is... erm... what is the respectful way of being honest with you?

Not so much.

You project the sense that you have something to prove, and having been trying to pick a fight, as opposed to merely expressing a point. When I responded in an honorable fashion of letting it go, you appeared offended. So no... no respect earned there.

Therefore, yes, you personally now appear desperate to me. You need a response, lest you not retaliate as vehemently as you have. You appear to need a reaction, as if it will in some manner validate you. Now I don't blame you, what else do you have at this point? And the PnP's are here, for some, to fight on yet another forum (no pun intended) after all. Yet, while approaching me with respect was obviously out of the question, your flawed perspective of this situation just thrives in your self incubated sense of injustice. But the truth is, I never approached your tribe in a disrespectful manner, I never mistreated your tribe in any way (even though we have established that this is not so on your own end), and I have even given you the opportunity to let this go.

And then you say I am being disrespectful? This isn't twisting words Crabby, this is interpretation, and it is how I have interpreted you.

Now you don't know me crabby, but I am actually being very polite with you in the way I am approaching your PnP. Again, I have given you plenty of opportunity to let this drop, but you are incessant in your efforts, and perhaps so to your own misfortune. Nevertheless, if you want me to play that badly, well, that is an aspect of the PnP's, and it is something I do well, so here you go:

I posted stats and all I got was how I was manipulating quotes, how I was desperate, and how I wasn't getting respect.

OK, lets evaluate that, since its what you keep coming back to, and must be all you really have to play with right now.

Here you are comparing MF to Decide, indicating that we should take no pride in our successes, as this is an obvious win. Now, in my eyes, this is pathetic, since you refering to your own tribe as an easy win, and even more so because you presume all of Decide is even bothering with MF. In fact, that's just plain hilarious!

You get three laughy emoticons for that: :lol::lol::lol:

Now, onto that next stat of yours:

Why, unless you presume the masses are daft, which they certainly are not (I've been here for a while, believe me, I know), or I am misunderstanding your intentions here, then you propose to conceal the fact that you are no longer comparing MF to anyone in the next figure. In fact, you are now comparing Decide to BD, something I addressed, and you cried foul on. Once more intending to bring up that fight with BD (what was our stance on that? I don't know if I reiterated that or not? :icon_rolleyes:).

Anyway, here's that little bit:

So unless you are daft yourself, you are essentially calling BD the better tribe backhandedly. Personally, I don't think you are daft, I just think you are being asinine.

But you said this:

Well, you are only interacting with us, and not BD or [DN] for that matter, so that kind of puts a focus on us. I mean, you didn't compare BD's stats with MF, did you? Nah, I didn't think so either... guess I didn't miss anything after all. :icon_rolleyes:

But to get back on topic, I don't mind them to be honest. Now, I could see where, being the noob, newb, or just plain loser you must be to presume this--

This is a game of numbers, and according to this thread the number were not in our favor.

--that you obviously would not appreciate the fact that numbers in this game can be very misleading. Nevertheless, BD have proven themselves to be very good at this game, and I look forward to having them on our borders when the time comes... wait, am I repeating myself?

There's respect for you, I went and repeated myself yet again... Just for you. Feel proud. :icon_smile:

But wait! Wasn't there a point to all of this? I mean, it wasn't all just a desperate drive for attention, right? I mean, there was a point to it all 'neath the chaos, lies, twisted words and bad attitudes, right?

I can't help but ask this, but where in all of this propaganda and desperation do you, in any way, provide any information even remotely related to this fact?

Its simple, you don't.

You know as well as I do that you are lying about this; if you are even loosely attached to your aristocracy, you know better. You can lie to the masses, and convincingly so, but not to me. Now, go back to this, prove this matter wrong, because outside of this, all you are doing is flaming Decide, and trying to pick a PnP fight; which is all good and dandy, that's what this is here for after all, but given the fact you have nothing else to go on... well... that just seems a bit desperate to me.