Why I hate *N~L*

seth89

The reason i hate them is because they are overpowered, overhungered and can not move.

They take up too much space for their own good and have no where to move.

DeletedUser

The reason i hate them is because they are overpowered, overhungered and can not move.

actually i can move fine, sure im having to noble 80+ hours away from my main clusters but should be interesting ;)

tananda

Personally, I can move to any K I want. I see all the red dots all over the world & know I can go to any of them if I want to. I may not be able to keep them all because of other red dots but that's part of the game and what keeps it interesting.

seth89

actually i can move fine, sure im having to noble 80+ hours away from my main clusters but should be interesting ;)

Fair enough. But what happens why you start to noble 5k's away. Hmmm...? :icon_surprised:

Personally, I can move to any K I want. I see all the red dots all over the world & know I can go to any of them if I want to. I may not be able to keep them all because of other red dots but that's part of the game and what keeps it interesting.

True, I have been in a sit like this. Old Zeus members will know.

ashoka1

Fair enough. But what happens why you start to noble 5k's away. Hmmm...? :icon_surprised:

well some of our k7 members are coming to k2 and starting a new home .....

thts called expansion....

DeletedUser

NL blows mainly to spreading so damn fast! the north is turning blue.... oo yea and for going to war where our targets are over 180 hours away!!... the leadership beats puppies (i have proof)

DeletedUser

well NL nobled nazidog in like 6 days lmao!(3 mil player)

Of course all the villas where clear :p

DeletedUser

Boot's has a bigger, better thing than me!

and he still hasnt shown us sexy pics of his girlfriend :lol::lol::lol:

joke, boots, just a joke :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wait you havn't seen them yet i think you just got left out timmish.

DeletedUser

How come W15 is all families round the rim anyway?

Ie. Wanted + AXE + tH + EviL in the core
but Families all round the rim...

DeletedUser

Ahhh what the heck....as a long time baron (and recently the duke) of EK, I never bothered doing this....but, I will try it once, as it is a new day.....

I hate NL because....it is much like a gelatinous blob....it moves around a lot sure, it might even be entertaining to watch, but it's ugly to look at, and no one ever really knows what to do with it....

I also hate NL because they have no standards...I mean they were willing to accept me, that proves my point I think :)

Well there, that wasn't so hard. NL asked EK to trash talk, and we refused. Now that the war is over and I'm part of NL I feel more compelled to oblige ;p Sorry Boots! lol

DeletedUser

Ahhh what the heck....as a long time baron (and recently the duke) of EK, I never bothered doing this....but, I will try it once, as it is a new day.....

I hate NL because....it is much like a gelatinous blob....it moves around a lot sure, it might even be entertaining to watch, but it's ugly to look at, and no one ever really knows what to do with it....

I also hate NL because they have no standards...I mean they were willing to accept me, that proves my point I think :)

Well there, that wasn't so hard. NL asked EK to trash talk, and we refused. Now that the war is over and I'm part of NL I feel more compelled to oblige ;p Sorry Boots! lol

yeah! finally we got an EK/ex-EK player trash-talking us:lol: hope some more of you guys come over and flame us:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

See was that so hard. lol
I hate NL because the muck up the forums with facts and over the top flaming. Plus I have to read too many messages every day from them.
Oh yah! They argue with other tribes over little issues simply for the sake of argument.