Why I Left Womble

hallzyjake

I'll be returning eventually to W48, if im still welcome. But only to Womble, however big they are.
Was a pleasure playing with you all.

Womble,take all the pirana villages!:D

Your account is still running fraser! :icon_wink:

Rep good luck in w60, and best of luck in Real Life!

Sboh on the other hand, disrespect to the whole tribe, especially walsh.

Repinski

To be fair, that is not why he was kicked...He was kicked for "Extreme disrespect" to Walsh and the tribe in general. I would understand if he was sticking up for you, but it went far beyond that. I have used Robin as an example, if Robin did the same as Sboh did, he'd be gone too, but that ain't happening anytime soon...

To be fair to Walsh in general, he didn't punt him, I did....

BTW, Ronin quit along time ago, about the same time school started, almost 3 months ago. Everyone has their reasons, everyone quits.

Time to move on...Good luck in w60!!

Kanuk

I know he was hardly around. hence why in the OP it said only 4 remained. Budl, Xaia, Hockey, and Polar. Sboh and I leaving just solidified his resignation.

To Freaky:

/me stands and slowly claps

/me agrees

Your account is still running fraser! :icon_wink:

Rep good luck in w60, and best of luck in Real Life!

Sboh on the other hand, disrespect to the whole tribe, especially walsh.

Just goes to show just how selfish I am. Even after all this I got the pass from Fraser for you nubs. And thanks, good luck in 48. Womble has lost the NW. Only thing in the west remaining is Silent, Jeg, Robin, and Hockey. Oh and the new player on Fraser.

Sboh

Sboh - Would you just shut up. Honestly, I didn't know why you'd been kicked, but I'm starting to see why. Stop letting your personal 'beef' get in the way of your rational thought process. You're not a bad player at all, but your attitude stinks & if you started badmouthing me like you have Walsh I'd have hoofed you out of the tribe as well.

No personal beef, it's just true. There is no front now and looking at the stats it is already coming true, Pirana are winning the the stats, thats not including kicked accounts. And they have already seeped into k's 13 and 23.. Also I never had an attitude before hand.. I had the balls to stand up against bad leadership but looking at it now there was no point. Either way k13 will now fall lol.

DeletedUser

i'm the legend of standing against dukes Sboh , bow to me. and opposite of you i manage to survive it each time they kick me out.

hallzyjake

No personal beef, it's just true. There is no front now and looking at the stats it is already coming true, Pirana are winning the the stats, thats not including kicked accounts. And they have already seeped into k's 13 and 23.. Also I never had an attitude before hand.. I had the balls to stand up against bad leadership but looking at it now there was no point. Either way k13 will now fall lol.

I know sboh you have no attitude, that's why you were so disrespectful to walsh, kanuk and I. And if Womble has such bad leadership, how are we still together and the number 2 tribe?

PIRANA are seeping into k13/23 because of your noob account, fredloan, and nuketech.

Yes Womble have lost players, but so have PIRANA. Womble is just unlucky that it was their frontline players.

On a side note, Womble hasn't had accounts deleted because of breaking rules

seth89

I know sboh you have no attitude, that's why you were so disrespectful to walsh, kanuk and I. And if Womble has such bad leadership, how are we still together and the number 2 tribe?

Mass merging of the northern sector. ;)
How long til you recruit that Elf tribe? :p

DeletedUser

Back on topic.
Rep.
I wasn't aware that it was your little bro that had the dramas.
I'm sure - like me - there's a lot of TW hearts with him to do the best he can.
Can't be easy for you, bro.
Best of luck.
TT.

DeletedUser

Womble never gave a shit about their northwestern guys.. that's probably why they are losing the front now.

DeletedUser

Until the Elf mass recruit anyway...

3589225431_433b9f1f66.jpg

DeletedUser

lol - I just have to add, I'm all in favour of taking in players, even in a mass merge kind of way - you can't win a world by nobling alone. The irony is in the snobbery displayed by some about it :icon_wink:

seth89

lol - I just have to add, I'm all in favour of taking in players, even in a mass merge kind of way - you can't win a world by nobling alone. The irony is in the snobbery displayed by some about it :icon_wink:

You can't win the world by nobling at all.
The world is won when Pirana get's to 80% asked for a vote to end the world. Uses it's members accounts to vote to end. (Includes all the PW'd accounts you have).

DeletedUser

Quite sad that that is all it really takes to end a world. Should be till your tribe or family of tribes is the only power left standing. That 80% world owned method just makes it easier for mass mergers/recruiters to win worlds without much of a fight. Also, not saying PIRANA isn't fighting, so shut up lol.

DeletedUser

hereby i claim every thing north of x3 and east of y3. everyone unhappy with this may mail me in-game although i might not care.

ps. i'm drunk again in case you couldn't tell.

seth89

Quite sad that that is all it really takes to end a world. Should be till your tribe or family of tribes is the only power left standing. That 80% world owned method just makes it easier for mass mergers/recruiters to win worlds without much of a fight. Also, not saying PIRANA isn't fighting, so shut up lol.

I think there may be a catch to the 80%.
But I know that they can ask the mod's to call a vote on it.
If the majority of the world votes yes, Pirana F. wins. If not you keep fighting til either they can get a new vote or Womble wins. :p

DeletedUser

Yes, but on that vote what do they consider majority? 51%? If so, PIRANA would probably still win because in terms of members/players, they have the most :/