Why I Left Womble

DeletedUser

as long as the stats are in favor of the minority , no world ends.

meaning -> if pirana recruit 90% of the world and womble still manage to be a winner in the war , world continues.

DeletedUser

as long as the stats are in favor of the minority , no world ends.

meaning -> if pirana recruit 90% of the world and womble still manage to be a winner in the war , world continues.

if pirana recruit 90% of the world and subsequently owns 90% of the world, then yes, the end-game vote triggers I believe. How can womble manage to be a winner in the war when they own <30% of the world? (Answer: they can't, not by definitions set out by the administration)

seth89

But there is a catch.
Only people in Pirana will get the reward. Not -DIE- players. Meaning -DIE- would be left out on the 500PP reward.

DeletedUser

no noobs. and i'm fully aware of end game options.

the fact is there is no way pirana recruit 90% of the world unless womble fall apart and as long as womble hold more than 30% of the world and lead in stats no world ends.

and yes nin if pirana goes to the point that recruit 80% of the world , logically they should overtake womble so easily. but if by any chance they dont and ask for a end game , the winning tribe(womble) can appeal about end game phase and stop it. basically end game start when no competition exist in the world.

seth89

no noobs. and i'm fully aware of end game options.
Stop Lying Sareh.
You didn't know any of the end game rules. ;)

And Pirana would call it and win because they have more member's on their side. More than Womble and ElfW, which could win them the vote.

DeletedUser

Stop Lying Sareh.
You didn't know any of the end game rules. ;)

And Pirana would call it and win because they have more member's on their side. More than Womble and ElfW, which could win them the vote.

Not at the rate they are losing players, 28 kicked acounts last month, at this rate it will be even numbers by easter :icon_razz:

seth89

Not at the rate they are losing players, 28 kicked acounts last month, at this rate it will be even numbers by easter :icon_razz:

Wait. Pirana losing players..... That doesn't seem normal. Deathdealer must be sick. :O

DeletedUser

Wait. Pirana losing players..... That doesn't seem normal. Deathdealer must be sick. :O

not really

4. Deathdealer55 8,672,314 868 +195,682 +150,172 +131,950 +72,381 +69,398 +32,803 +50,236 +702,622

Looks like hes in his element, 1/2 price nobles with a bigger pool of inactives

its scary he leads a rank 1, i think it just shows how bad this world is lol

Side 1:
Players: Deathdealer55
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 823
Side 2: 39
Difference: 784

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,613,438
Side 2: 369,611
Difference: 7,243,827

chart

DeletedUser92142

I hear they are cutting down on accounts.... After recruiting 2/3rds the world. :lol:

were trying but its not that easy. to much cleaning up to do =D

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

I hear they are cutting down on accounts.... After recruiting 2/3rds the world. :lol:

So that's why they are getting TT more accounts then.
Less players and more barbs to be able to noble. :lol:

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
My sides hurt.
You should do 'sit down'
Not quite 'stand up', but you'll get there.. lol
TT.

Repinski

Less players and more barbs to be able to noble. :lol:

They're running out of barbs in some areas to noble and so they have to make more. Ran out of those 1500 ones. Just look at Hellmuttt's area!

DeletedUser

Lol Rep.
This has got to be the longest 'goodbye' I've ever known.. :)
TT.

Repinski

I just said I left Womble. Not quit tw. I'll troll this forum till w48 closes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i might be late here but Rep your such a party pooper :D

nah i joke i hope your bro gets better soon even tho i knew before this thread :) and wished him the best before lol

hope he is doing ok