Why Irelax will fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wendingo I don't think agent cares very much as you make yourself out to be a whining 13 year old. Perhaps you should try this thing called maturity, I heard its really awesome. :)

All I did was state the fact. You can call it whining if you want. All agent did was throw a lot of BS around. And again I was right about irelax and about their fearless leader. How many did he screw over before they failed there is a a list of ex members that I have talked to that said the same thing I did about him. They are no longer on this world because of him. They should have left but felt a loyalty to him. I don't think they will be making that mistake again. And I found it amusing how agent left the tribe after talking crap here. The only question is why did he rejoin a tribe that was already failing.

Isn't it funny that i left the tribe a while ago and I have more friends from there than their fearless leader! I didn't screw anyone over now did I.

Look at the stats posted above. This was the same as when I was there. Lots of talk, mnembers getting rimmed and nothing done by the tribe. A failure of leadership. It is just to bad that no one else saw it before I did.

And as for maturity I got it seeping out of my A***ole. I just choose not to show it at times. If you don't like it then KMA! I'm not here to please you or anyone else.

DeletedUser

SuperWolfie are you related to Lukey by any chance? (Yes I'm only asking because your avatar is also a wolf :p)

Back on topic....
Grow up, don't make a flame thread just because you got rimmed. Your just going to get yourself burnt.

I was never rimmed? I made the thread to tell you why they will fail. I don't think I have been proven wrong. So next time you post something make sure that you have the facts please!

DeletedUser

The stats are now below, rather than above...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Technology Kappushkin Eviction Notice

Side 2:
Tribes: iRelax
Players: DeViAtE187

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 3
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,691
Side 2: 23,126
Difference: 264,565

image.php

Yes They have!! :icon_biggrin:

But, in my opinion... irelax has failed, you can't really argue that fact....

DeletedUser

SuperWolfie are you related to Lukey by any chance? (Yes I'm only asking because your avatar is also a wolf :p)

Back on topic....
Grow up, don't make a flame thread just because you got rimmed. Your just going to get yourself burnt.

Kronyx Wendingo is my mate from W26 :p

DeletedUser

could you close this ele? I think Irelax is dead, it has failed.
case closed.

DeletedUser

I agree I am done. Point made!

Thanks Mate good to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.