Why is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarion

End of the world?? Which world has ended??

No one has finished a world on .net.

Worlds get boring when it becomes big block wars, I can't stand that stage of the world. Often most of the skilled players have long since left and only the determined have stayed. Just because someone has the stubbornness to stay long after the fun has left does not make them the most experienced.

Man I never want to have to control 500 or more villages, I have way too much going on in real life to effective run that much.
I'm in the same situation. Once I hit exams, or the summer (Where I work full-time) or any period without internet, it's very, very difficult to keep up with a world with a decent number of villages.

DeletedUser

End of the world?? Which world has ended??

No one has finished a world on .net.

Worlds get boring when it becomes big block wars, I can't stand that stage of the world. Often most of the skilled players have long since left and only the determined have stayed. Just because someone has the stubbornness to stay long after the fun has left does not make them the most experienced.

Man I never want to have to control 500 or more villages, I have way too much going on in real life to effective run that much.

True but wars are still fun, timing hundreds of nukes and turtles, but ya controling that many is hard when you even dont have a premium

DeletedUser

I'm in the same situation. Once I hit exams, or the summer (Where I work full-time) or any period without internet, it's very, very difficult to keep up with a world with a decent number of villages.

Not only that, but I honestly don't even think it's fun. Too much work for too little pay off.

I'd much rather start a new world where the excitement is high and the challenges are plentiful.

DeletedUser

I personally hate the big wars. I prefer the one on one fights where you just slog it out till one of you gets rimmed.

DeletedUser

I have too noticed that SK players think they are Gods in this word due to the tribes Rank.

DeletedUser

im not complaining just asking why world 20 and up people think they are gods

:icon_rolleyes:

They don't. Simple. For all we know, you could be w20 and up, anyone can say they have played w7 using a different alias which they refuse to reveal.

Besides, some of the best tw players could come from w20 and upwards. AZGamer for example, w21 is his 1st world, and he happens to be #1 there, i'm not saying he is one of the best as i wouldn't know, but he'd probably kick your arse.

DeletedUser

does it matter how new he is or where he's from.....He's just stating the obvious. Which isn't that hard to spot.

DeletedUser

yup yay me my thread is so popular i think i win, o ps this was made for a specific reason
It is an ordinary situation when world starts so group of the same spammers (not players actually) begins scoff of tribes which are on top. Best way to avoid such forum wars is just do not appear in forums. They will bring you down to their level and then beat with experience. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

True but wars are still fun, timing hundreds of nukes and turtles, but ya controling that many is hard when you even dont have a premium

I've done it, don't enjoy it. I've landed over a hundred nukes and dozens of noble trains within a few a minutes. Really not any more difficult then doing it with a few dozen nukes and 20 or so noble trains...just more time consuming.

DeletedUser

who are you to talk, new to the forums eh?

Well, actually, it's very clear that Dalek348 joined these forums on March 11, 2007. You on the other hand only have proof of joining since December 23, 2008. Relatively speaking, it is you who are new to the forums. And since you're adamant about not revealing your alias, you really have no way to disprove this.

Funny how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.