Why is this world so full?

DeletedUser

Hello,

Am I the only one that noticed that this world is soo much fuller than all other worlds? Why do you think it is like this?

Discuss :)

- AoO

DeletedUser

It's really not that full imo, a lot of players quit this world because it is very slow.

DeletedUser

Yes I quit this world for exactly that reason. The map is much larger than all other worlds.
Its not the zoom, cause its the same zoom on most other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The map is much larger than in other worlds. I should have said large. Sorry.

DeletedUser

all maps are 100 by 100 and all K's are 1000 by 1000 in all worlds

DeletedUser

I meant that the map is much more filled than other worlds. More K's are used.

DeletedUser

There are plenty of other worlds that are more filled, W6 for instance every K is in use.

DeletedUser

I meant that the map is much more filled than other worlds. More K's are used.
Generally speaking aside from world 27, most worlds use 96-100 of the 100 K's:icon_neutral: I think we're at 80 something yet but the world isnt closed off yet.

mitsche

The earlier worlds filled up entirely. When I was playing W18 every K was occupied. Since then, they have world come out more often, thus there is less people per world.

If this world has more people than other worlds, it is because of the rules. The rules here are rather unique. slow building, fast troops, no morale, flat rate nobles...That is why I joined and I assume I am not alone

DeletedUser

Most other worlds are a lot smaller than this one. But yeah, older worlds filled up completely while W26 for example still has a long way to go.

DeletedUser

There are plenty of other worlds that are more filled, W6 for instance every K is in use.
But that is W6. Most worlds are 'full' up to at least W30 or so I believe. (Bar a few, W21, W26, W27)

I personally believe the success of a world depends on when and which worlds opened with it. For example, W26 may be smaller, because there was more hype about W25, and not many people were willing to test the new feature.

W27 failed even harder than it could have, because W28's settings were chosen by the public, and more people wanted to play it.

In this case, out of W45 and W46, W45 has become fuller because of the premades which have joined, the hype around it, and the settings.

The same thing is happening with W47. If instead of releasing 2 worlds every 1-3 months, if 1 world was released every 2-6 weeks - this effect might end up dissapearing.