Why it happend?

DeletedUser

I commanded some of my troops to attack one of my nearest abandoned village. So after attack some of my troops were killed. !!!
Why and how? Even I sent them again with some scouts but some of my troops were killed and there was no any enemy in that abandoned village. ???

mohs

It just happens, sometimes it is due to the village having a wall and sometimes it is due to you sending too few troops. It happens to all of us, just keep on farming that barb.

DeletedUser

It just happens, sometimes it is due to the village having a wall and sometimes it is due to you sending too few troops. It happens to all of us, just keep on farming that barb.
Thanks.
You made me hungry by your avatar. WOW

DeletedUser

Dude make some rams to destroy the wall, once it is at zero you will be alot less likely to louse troops.

DeletedUser71940

Nah you still lose some stupid spears, there is no wall yet they still manage to die, that's when you know you should make education free and compulsory in your villages.

HeftySmurf

Nah you still lose some stupid spears, there is no wall yet they still manage to die, that's when you know you should make education free and compulsory in your villages.
what are spears :icon_wink:

DeletedUser53562

Thanks.
You made me hungry by your avatar. WOW

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

No one else a little creeped out by this guy??? I'm feeling kinda sick, maybe it's a girl thing. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No one else a little creeped out by this guy??? I'm feeling kinda sick, maybe it's a girl thing. :icon_neutral:

Over the internet, its easier for me to accept that everyone is a creep than normal. Just how things go.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm creeped out.. that was a very strange comment.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think the creepiness is due to language issues more than him actually being creepy.

Of course, this is the internet.