Why Mason Has Daddy Issues

Glizzies

lol @shadow, my mans reported my ass more than he actually played me ... cmon son lmao

but it's cool though your Instagram is hella sick bro :)... but I got one question for you thoughhhhh..........

WHY TF DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

DeletedUser117447

lol @shadow, my mans reported my ass more than he actually played me ... cmon son lmao

but it's cool though your Instagram is hella sick bro :)... but I got one question for you thoughhhhh..........

WHY TF DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

You just don't know when to stop. Go troll another thread and let the people who want to discuss the war discuss it.

Glizzies

i suppose core lol -.- ,

maybe i should read what this thread is really about lmao

DeletedUser94059

its good to see nublets beating their chests, its easy to switch accounts and talk big.. i will put it out there anyone who rims acez while i am on the acc i will give you 1k raspberries. im one of the originals on the acc. lets see who can back up their egos lmao

Ryan

DeletedUser118438

You just don't know when to stop. Go troll another thread and let the people who want to discuss the war discuss it.
lol i just came back from training with team and what not. i haven't checked much in externals but i mean i look like that because im suppose to look cute B) but thanks for noticing me gliz (;

velibor

[spoil]https://gyazo.com/78a4d1c38d0fe5e0fdfc8d81bcb4884e[/spoil]
[spoil]https://gyazo.com/8c1276e7a8d94ae12f50070843f96cf0[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Rhythm, TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH!
Players: purpulrose

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,270
Side 2: 2,305
Difference: 35

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 424
Side 2: 51
Difference: 373

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,980,898
Side 2: 19,134,618
Difference: 1,153,720

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,570,744
Side 2: 429,945
Difference: 3,140,799

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]Don't worry though...i see internal problems brewing in Rhythm as well.[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

Last edited: