Why Mason Has Daddy Issues

DeletedUser118438

lmao, u prob look like a fruitcake too thats why lol.

i mean i played a lot of competitive games before too but i didnt go to the extent of claiming i was a "pro gamer"..

cmon kid oi saw your livestreams and all of the videos have like 12 views max? who really watches you other than your little buddies on that game you play?

Maybe if youd stop logging 10 hrs on this game youd be able to get some girls too lmao.. but yeah work on those baby arms bro, looks like you neeeds some gym time as well. :)
I mean you seem to enjoy it (; and your a girl so what not to enjoy uh? heh and plus i am a pro gamer. Why do you think a pro gamer needs viewers or even streams all the time? Please League of Legends you don't need to stream all the time to actually get people to money and what not. I just do it for whenever i feel like streaming as for my money it comes in but as much as LCS Pro Gamer. I'm only going for NACS and see if my team can make LCS and if we do congrats we did it. But either way you don't know the life i have oh and my baby arms ;) i guess you're to fat to understand that skinny guys can we be strong too without having to work out so much. Ohhh well gotta lay off those twinkies my friend :) . And keep posting those pictures of me it's very cute that you find me cute. i have people do that sometimes but those are stalkers o-o kinda don't like those haha i consider you more of my pet

DeletedUser117635

Im gonna make a new thread about why TBS needs to go. XD

A series of reports and facts about TBS to make a case against them.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
I mean you seem to enjoy it (; and your a girl so what not to enjoy uh? heh and plus i am a pro gamer. Why do you think a pro gamer needs viewers or even streams all the time? Please League of Legends you don't need to stream all the time to actually get people to money and what not. I just do it for whenever i feel like streaming as for my money it comes in but as much as LCS Pro Gamer. I'm only going for NACS and see if my team can make LCS and if we do congrats we did it. But either way you don't know the life i have oh and my baby arms ;) i guess you're to fat to understand that skinny guys can we be strong too without having to work out so much. Ohhh well gotta lay off those twinkies my friend :) . And keep posting those pictures of me it's very cute that you find me cute. i have people do that sometimes but those are stalkers o-o kinda don't like those haha i consider you more of my pet

This is a TW forum , not league of legends, so please...

DeletedUser117635

You still hang out here mate? Havent seen you in a while

Player not found.

http://prntscr.com/8no3bp I think skuly needs a better playstyle to beat this pro player... lol 7 years? vs what 7 months? lmao come on skuly

I'm going to defend his failed attempt, I send Defense trains for when I know the player I am hitting will try recap and will fail because of your stacking (depends on how well they time their recap and you with your timed support). I sent a few in my little war against Rogue, I probably still have the reports
:icon_wink:

Wouldn't say he is a nub because of that unless he keeps doing it again and again and if his timings are poor, then you know he is not a good player.

DeletedUser118438

I'm going to defend his failed attempt, I send Defense trains for when I know the player I am hitting will try recap and will fail because of your stacking (depends on how well they time their recap and you with your timed support). I sent a few in my little war against Rogue, I probably still have the reports
:icon_wink:

Wouldn't say he is a nub because of that unless he keeps doing it again and again and if his timings are poor, then you know he is not a good player.
I mean i didn't show other reports ;) . PNF you're beautiful man, when you gonna take me out for dinner like you promised man <3

DeletedUser118438

This is a TW forum , not league of legends, so please...
Teemo Don't speak. Well all know you're here from league of legends too. so it's ok. in this game you aren't the devil . so we care about you

DeletedUser

This is by far the worst war declaration thread & debate I've seen across this game :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser99565

I could repost a conversation Mason and I had that might liven up this thread if you please?

DeletedUser117635

Which account you hang around on? If you are still putting up your Trademark Teemo defense, then Id like to avoid conflict with you. XD